Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did not Joshua and Caleb make it into Canaan?

Grace(4UQEG)and peace, and mercy unto you from God our father, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

In "An Ever Increasing Cry For Just Us"

You said:

"Such is not new, for all those saved out of Egypt were destroyed afterward by law (Jude 5), Numbers reveals the accounting: all died short of entering, including their great leader Moses, himself a great terrorist (Dt 34:12); And all Melchisedec type priests died in Heb 7:23; And all who tried to attain righteousness of the law failed to attain such in Rom 9:31; And all listed in Heb 11's hall of fame died and 1stly rec'd not the promises, 2ndly rec'd not the promise."

Yeah, Moses did not make it. But Joshua and Caleb were listed as the only people who came out of Egypt that did cross over into Canaan. Does it not say "save Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of..."(whoever)?

Marshall

The grace(4UQEG)of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Re: Did not Joshua and Caleb make it into Canaan?

Marshall,

Grace, and Mercy, and Peace unto you,
from God, our Father, and our Lord JC.

Good question, even if it's still a tad contentious;
aka still wanting to be right, to make others wrong.
In response I'll be neither offensive nor defensive;
But more an observer above any potential contention.

Observation #1: In yer favour, if there be sides taken, there are three mentions of "save Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun" (notably reverse order of yer order) in Numbers 14:30; 26:65; 32:12; Each having different info to notice (take heed of, give more earnest heed to). Eg: In 14:30 (KJV) there's the ye/you factor. In 26:65 it notes there was not left a man among them (children of Israel), save Caleb and Joshua. In 32:12 it mentions Caleb and Joshua had wholly followed the LORD (aka the LAW); Unlike Moses who's told land "hand" on Joshua, then lays "hands" on Joshua. But as Paul notes in places like Romans 9:31, even if LAW be diligently followed to the letter, it still does not attain unto righteousness; For the law, which demanded walk before and be thou perfect, being only a shadow (dark version) of things to come, cannot make anyone perfect: Hebrews 10:1. Such was my point in the web article about 'An Ever Increasing Cry For Just Us' (aka more demand now for grace and truth), instead of a cry for justice (aka law).

Eg: As we forum chat, on the news there's a marathon calamity in Boston, and a cry for, a POTUS promise of, justice (aka law) instead of just us (aka grace mercy peace). About such calamity Prov 1:26 notes the one laughing, mockingly, when calamity happens, is the LAW. About such marathon (run) 1Cor 9:24,25 notes (like an In Time movie notes), you better "run"; But we of they/we run unto incorruption (grace), not unto corruption (law). About the finish line of such marathon calamity James 1:15 notes if it's law imputed sin, then when "it is finished", it brings death (not life). About such calamity, 2Cor 5:14 notes even if one dies, the result is as if "all dead". For there is neither an excuse me for any in the curse of the law, nor any partiality (respect of persons) with the God of all: grace. So Romans 1 & 2 note both sides of a gay/straight debate are "without excuse" & "inexcusable". For a common theme throughout the Bible is having respect of persons is not good, aka not God.
Details: http://www.godshew.org/Partiality.html

Observation #2: About the Exodus, Jude 1:5's ye/you notes: "I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not". So when it comes to law, which is both good and evil, both salvation and destruction, it's both saved and destroyed afterward. So I made a web page called Howbeit Afterward: Conversion or Perversion, if law is also spiritual, but then spiritual wickedness. For when law is natural, it's also natural disaster (calamity).
Details: http://www.godshew.org/HowbeitAfterward.htm

Observation #3: About them, of plural God's them/us, Romans 11:32 notes plural God on high "concluded them all in unbelief", that he might have mercy upon all. Such is like having two alls, or one two many alls in twain mode, such as them all and us all. Yet even when it comes to us all, in such time past/last days, Paul notes in 2Timothy 3:1 last days of plural God on high is also peril-us. So in Romans 8:31 Paul asks: if God for us, who against us; And in Colossians 2:14 notes ordinances (laws) were against us; until taken out of the way to the point of blotting out (obliterate), aka "vanish away" in a manner that never returns (Poof goes the Dragon), instead of "vanish away" in a manner of render idle with potential of return (potential Puff goes the Dragon, again, if law ever loosed of bound/loosed). So plural God seems to favour us of them/us, provide better things for us than for them; But better mode isn't yet best nor true rest, neither for them nor for us, until we leave 2D God for 3D God, aka leave high for higher, leave sharp for sharper, leave jeopardy for harmless, etc, and thereby have access to the third of 3D choice of dead1/dead2/alive instead of the 2D choice of dead1/dead2 (peril-them/peril-us).
Details: http://www.godshew.org/Vanish.html

Observation #4: In law (judgment) mode the result is: "none righteous, no, not one"; But the problem with such is God is one, God and Son are one, we all are one. So if f-law judging it makes God, both God and Son, even we all, not righteous. So the clarity about seek and find, what to seek, clarifies seek ye first the kingdom of God (not the kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven) AND his righteousness, which makes all righteous, none unrighteous, lest all perish instead of none perish. For a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump, aka not just the body but also head of the body. So Paul clarifies man is head of woman, Christ is head of man, and God is head of Christ. That God, of that Christ, does not law impute sin, not even to them of them/us: 2Cor 5:19. For that God is light having no darkness at all, aka grace having no law at all, aka mercy having no sacrifice at all, aka peace having no confusion at all. So Paul clarifies God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace; Because JC (grace and truth) thrice clarified he is not the God of the dead, but of the living. Yet perhaps not the living God having plural hands in Heb 10:31, since it is both fearful and a fall to fall into such plural God left/right hands, from above such twain. For even if sat on the right hand, as Jesus was, it's still numbered with the transgressors, aka still shame, not yet fame, even if right. For even right of such left/right hands of plural God on high, it still has enemies, jeopardy; But above such twain neither enemies nor jeopardy, rather then harmless when becoming higher us than them/us on high. For us of them/us on high is still division, not peace; Still twain, not one.
Details: http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons15.htm

Observation #5: About "these all", x2, in Heb 11:
- these all 1: died not having received the promises.
- these all 2: died and received not the promise.
So neither of 1 & 2 received, both 1 & 2 died.
It makes Heb 11 a hALL of shame, not hALL of fame.
So many things are mentioned twice, for both such:
Eg: "believe [it] not" occurs twice in Mt 24:23,26.
Eg: be not highminded occurs twice: Rom 11 & 1Tim 6.
Eg: be not children occurs twice: 1Cor 14 & Eph 4.
Details: http://www.godshew.org/Hebrews12.htm

Re Joshua, he's also called Hoshea and Oshea.
Moses called Oshea, the son of Nun, Jehoshua.
Also, in Exodus 33:11, Joshua is called
- a "servant": aka neither friend nor son
- a "young" man: aka child, boy, lad, babe
So perhaps Joshua so young, not born in Egypt.

Lots of details, twists, in allegoric mystery.
Escape is via "give more earnest heed": Heb 2.
So we should not judge till all evidence heard;
Nor ass u me, if it makes ass out of u and me.
Not said to accuse, nor condemn, nor upbraid;
But to encourage awareness of grace and truth;
And "the truth" of grace2, not truths of grace1.
Kinda like plural Christians not yet Christian,
and like plural scriptures not yet script-u-are.

Believe not anything I say, but "ask God"; And
for clarity sake ask God who "upbraideth not",
and also do it "nothing wavering": James 1:5-8.
For in 2D mode confusion can still trump peace;
But in 3D mode peace lastly trumps confusion.
So of two trumps, Paul plays the "last trump":
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons13.htm

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

Hi Dan:

In your reply, you said:

"Good question, even if it's still a tad contentious;
aka still wanting to be right, to make others wrong.
In response I'll be neither offensive nor defensive;
But more an observer above any potential contention."

Actually, whether or not Caleb and Joshua made it into Canaan or not is not a contentious (make me right/make you wrong) issue. Though I plead no contest to the appearance of contention what with the use of the triangle with the "!" symbol inside and I forget what else. I'm printing out your response. Perhaps Joshua being born after coming out of Egypt solves this mystery, and presumbably Caleb as well.

ABOVE
Just (all of)us

L "us vs them" "us as them"

I leave you this as something to think about as concerning how I truly wish to be.

Marshall

Marshall,

Grace, and Mercy, and Peace unto you,
from God, our Father, and our Lord JC.

Thanks. I applaud your zeal for truth.
I'm not trying to upbraid, but to aware;
Not trying to off-end, but focus on end.

I will also think of what you've said.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.