Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Few Questions

HereticAdam,

(Holy Kiss Greeting) Grace unto you, and peace,
from God, our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Pre-amble:
I can only share (not teach nor preach) what I've learned, and what I've learned is this: if you lack wisdom, then "ask God" (not man), but specifically ask the God who "upbraideth not" (the merciful God who neither bites nor smites); And also do it "nothing wavering" (as a truth seeker who's finally willing to let God be true and every man a liar). This advice is noted in James 1:5-7. Yet nobody seems to do it, nor teach or preach it. It seems the most ignored advice in the Bible among the churches. So do it seems to require leaving the churches. Go figure.

I finally did this, after much study became weariness of the flesh (like Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 12:12); Especially after a seven year study of Revelation (15 pages of prophecy) resulted in more confusion and frustration than in peace. For I could not get any man's theory about Revelation to fully compute nor agree, not even my own. So I trashed everything: all my notes, books, tapes, videos, concordance, even many Bibles, a truck load. Only then did I get my teaching directly from the Spirit; Which ended my confusion and frustration, resulting in peace, along with an abundance of revelations and insights.

I can share some advice and personal opinions on your five interesting and unusual questions, but I will not do all your spiritual home-work for you, since how would you learn and experience what you need to learn and experience if I did. I can say it's a "mystery" to solve, even a triple "mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ" in Colossians 2:2; And part of the learning experience involves discovery, uncovering the many twists that make up the mystery (every good mystery has lots of twists, right up to the end), which is also "allegory". So it's allegoric mystery, written aforetime "for our learning"; And for our learning because it's preposterous order to teach first, and learn afterward. So first learn, with the help of the Holy Spirit (not Holy Ghost), and then also share what you've learned with other truth seekers, to enhance our collective awareness. For when (y[ou)r] awareness (grace and truth) fully replaces [y(ou]r) ignorance (laws and lies), then we have true and lasting peace, both individually and also collectively.

Kindly digest what you can of this pre-amble rant first, then we'll look at your questions, with this in mind.

(Salutation) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you all. Amen.

You are a good Man Daniel, I understand completely, I can't stop studying, it's been about a year and a half, and this year has changed in a very weird way I can already tell.

It's weird that you would discover the Revelation of Law being named Daniel, as "Daniel" Dreamed of in the Bible. You wouldn't have happened to have been having Dreams would you? I had some pretty bad Nightmares that led me to the Bible to begin with an ending.

"But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another." Galatians 6:4

Mercy, Peace, and Grace

Re: Question 1: Are we Dead?, Thus making us already under the Resurrection of Judgement? If I die today will I be resurrected back on Earth from what it says in the Bible if I can't see Gods Heart, "from Dust to Dust shall ye return" sorta thing?.

Grace (not Law) unto you, and peace (not confusion),
from God, our Father, and the Lord Jesus --> Christ.

There's no death, only living, in the God of the living: Grace. In comparison & contrast there's death in God of the dead: Law. So thrice, in Matthew 22:32; Mark 12:27; Luke 20:38, it's noted God is not the God of the dead (Law), but of the living (Grace); And it's great err (f-law) to think other-wise (earthy, soulish, devilish wisdom). For the only true God (of false/true Gods) and only wise God (of foolish/wise Gods) cannot lie nor die.

So it is my learned opinion (as if pure wisdom from that God is: is light void of darkness: is awareness void of ignorance: is grace void of law: is truth void of lie: is mercy void of sacrifice: is peace void of confusion: is life void of death)... my opinion that all talk of decease (law) should cease to have true peace, a different peace than DOA & RIP of Law1 & Law2, the 2nd of Law Law being like the 1st (sin & death): Mt 22:36-40. So Paul says in Romans 7:10 another law (love thy neighbour) he'd thought was to life, was to death. Oops. James 1:15 says it this way: law imputed sin, when "it is finished" brings death (not life).

So until we stop talking of decease we won't yet have that true peace, but can live + die as many times as we need, to learn eternal life isn't life after death, but life void of death. Details: http://www.godshew.org/EternalLife.html

For taking the wrong exit (decease) from the labyrinth only puts a blame gamer back into the labyrinth, for a do over, until awareness totally replaces ignorance. Then it (the lying, dying, crying) never happened, nor ever will, when darkness (ignorance) is totally replaced by light (awareness); Which is to allegory say when law is totally replaced by grace, then lie is totally replaced by truth, and death (last enemy) is totally replaced by life.

So law has to be dead testator for grace to be of full force: Hebrews 9; Else grace can't be of full force if law still liveth (eg: "the living God" in Heb 10:31; "was, and is not, yet is" in Rev). Details: http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons1.htm

About his friend Lazarus, who'd got sick & died, Jesus 1st said Lazurus sleepeth (needed awakening), then more plainly said Lazurus is dead (needed resurrection). So Jesus went and called him forth from the tomb (notably with a loud voice) to become alive again, after being dead four days: John 11 & 12. So, allegorically dead = asleep, alive = awake. So awake to righteousness is as become alive unto God by being dead to sin (allegorically alive unto Grace by being dead to law).

Lazarus had death1 & death2, via law1 & law2, then got carried away to Abraham's bosom, which is not merciful in Luke 16; Which is preceeded by Luke 6:36 says be ye therefore merciful, as if clarifying what be ye therefore perfect is in Matthew 5:48.

Law = dead (sleep);
Grace = alive (awake).

Hebrews 10:9.
He taketh away the first (law: sin: death),
that he may e-stablish the 2nd (grace: mercy: peace).

Grace and Law do not mingle, except as an oxy-moron.
(what fellowship has righteousness & unrighteousness)
(what communion hath life with death: obviously none)
So Christ refused "mingled" drink, twice, from L & R.

Colossians 3:3 says "ye are dead",
but Matthew 22:29 says "ye do err".
ChanGe in John 8:32 is from "ye" to "you".
Details: http://www.godshew.org/YeYou.htm

So the kingdom of God is within you, of ye/you. So
Love one another as I have loved you, ends with you.
So all Paul's Epistles conclude "grace with you all",
with you, and all the kingdom of God is within you.

The 1st double "Amen, amen" was to blessed + cursed.
The last "Amen" is only to blessed void of cursed.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Hello Daniel, Grace of our Father unto all, this took me a few times to read, I am still learning the Divide if you know what I mean, you have fed me alot and most if not all makes sense so far actually.., I consider that enough Charity as is and also you being here answering everyone's questions without a Secretary. :D

I understand now that God is in All already, Colossians 3:10-11
D:(Oops)

I really appreciate that answer, it's the biggest question I had and was still confused by it by far, now I know it will bring peace in other areas that I felt confused with as well. I feel I tricked myself somewhere at one point and the weird thing is it kinda creeps up on ya without acknowledgement.

I love studying the Bible, I hope we all Study the Bible.

HereticAdam,

Grace unto you (of ye/you), and peace,
from God, our Father, and the Lord JC.

Let me now jump unto your question #5:
Does 2nd Adam save mankind with the Word?

Yes, but saved + destroyed after-ward ends bad. So,
beyond temporal salvation is "eternal salvation", as
beyond a diaper blessed is "blessedness of man", as
beyond global redemption is global "reconciliation";
beyond edified up-right on high is exhorted higher.

Eg: a heart established "with grace": Heb 13,
is neither "under the law" nor "under grace".
(under grace still has under-taker jeopardy).

I get 'radical' about the 2nd (last) Adam topic.
I see it as if three things, not just two things;
best of good better best, not just better of two.
- Christ is neither Adam, b/c as in Adam all die.
- Adam2 was a "quickening spirit", of soul/spirit.
- Adam1 was only a "living soul", of soul/spirit.

Hebrews 4:12 notes what the word of God does:
- it 1st divides asunder soul/spirit (law/law)
(but the word of God is sharper than law/law)
- so it also divides joints/marrow (laws/grace)
1Cor 15 divides Adam1 (soul) / Adam2 (spirit),
not as left/right, but as if terrestrial/celestial.
Then also asks: in Christ shall all be made alive?

The Law is notably both natural and spiritual,
but natural disaster and spiritual wickedness;
So even if spiritual of natural/spiritual, theres'
still "comparing spiritual things with spiritual",
which is allegorically comparing laws with grace.

For even the better of two laws: "love your enemy",
is still law, not grace; For grace has no enemies.
So where Jesus sat "down", there's still enemeies;
But where Christ sitteth "above", it is "harmless".

So there's Son of man & Son of God, in plural God mode;
But also Son of God vs Son of God, if high/higher Gods.
Details: http://www.godshew.org/Revelations10.htm

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Everything that I thought I knew has already changed and continues to change, however it is hard for me to understand that the dispensation has already started to "End". I really wish I could tell you a crazy story like Job or Daniel from my own Life, but I Am the only one who can understand right now. I want you to know that I appreciate your hard study and endured Faith. It shows that patience with both pays off. I love God, I know you do too; Knowing a Rooster Crows a Third time to our potentially Third Day. That's awesome stuff.

I can tell God is sending me through the ringer, I can also tell he has removed the bad already and has begun to add something much bigger than me. The conversations have changed a new dispensation has begun. It took me a long time to sift through people and to understand Good and Evil. It's amazing to me how Ignorant I have been and how others are.

HereticAdam,

Best Greet: Grace, Mercy, and Peace unto you,
from God, our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Indeed, changed, 1stly for the better of good/better,
and continue human race til rest of good better best.
So 1stly "through Jesus-->Christ", to be in C of J/C,
then "through Christ God-ward", to be reconciled to G.
So AD-->only goes one way: for-ward unto up-ward in C.

It's a bit like the newer look at 3rd pyramid of 3
(only 1 of seven ancient mysteries still standing);
Awakening all senses, to look more carefully at it,
instead of believing what's historically been said,
for more often than not history is traditional bias.
So perhaps why still so mystery-us, not (yet) solved.
Are we looking in a wrong place for a solution of it,
or are we looking in the wrong way to solve mystery?
If only looking through our natural social con-text,
we can only hope for better solution of good/better;
For 2D (twain) mode keeps us still unable to solve it,
but 3D mode helps us to see the end of such a mystery.

Yet we have to be willing to depart from natural ways,
to go on to spiritual ways, which still has this to do:
"comparing spiritual things with spiritual", even when
we're spiritual of natural first/spiritual after-ward.

In 3D mode there's an after the after of before/after.
Such occurs in epistrepho 1Peter 5:10(KJV)'s 3D scenario:
3 - After The After: e-stablished, strength-end, settled.
2 - After of Before/After: "you" made perfect in JC mode.
1 - Before of Before/After: "ye" suffer awhile in CJ mode.

I think 'After The After' would make a good movie title.
(I tweeted it to a friend, one of top 10 screen writers)

For even when new of old/new, there's still 2 new(s):
- new and living way: a more excellent way: higher
- new and dead way: narrow of broad/narrow: on high
So in 3D mode also an above the above of under/above.
Eg: 2 kinds of above: ano & epi in Colossians 3:1-15.
So ano of ano/epi does not (yet) solve the "mystery".

So we need to re-consider everything we've been told,
and thereby also re-think everything we've thus seen.
(for what johnny law saw in Revelation isn't merciful)

For Mt 24 contains "believe [it] not" x2 for believers
who believe lies of many come to deceive you of ye/you,
(as false Christs also arise to seduce even the elect)
by saying lo here, or lo there, concerning the Christ,
who is neither here, nor there, but "above" such twain,
as if the third way of the third day, beyond two ways;
Not just right of left/right on high, is still harmful,
But "higher than the heavens" on high, and "harmless".

So I say the true Christ is neither of Adam1/Adam2,
and because 1Cor 15 clarified "as in Adam all die";
And 2Cor 5:14 clarifies Adam2 result still all dead.

So when the 'Awake' sheeple come to my ever open door,
I say none for me thanks, as your Awake still f-lawed;
Still about plural God, last [state] worse, by reverse.
For this God says "will I" remember your sins no more?
But that God says "I will" have mercy, and not sacrifice!
So two Gods & Sons to compare-i-son if two of everything.
For the script-u-are saith cast out bondwoman + her son.

Gods: http://www.godshew.org/TwoGods.htm

Sons: http://www.godshew.org/Revelations10.htm

The grace of our Lord J-->C with you-->all. Amen.