Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Forum: Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: law and grace

Mathew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy but to fulfill. FULFILL (verb) To make happen; carry out, perform, do, complete.
Jeremiah 24: 7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God for they shall return to me with their whole heart.
Romans 10: 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Law # 1 believe Jesus is the son of God.
Law #2 Confess with the mouth (Apostles Creed) before baptism.
Law #3 Baptize

John 14:15 If ye keep my commandments ye shall abide in my love even as I have kept my fathers commandments and abide in his love.
John 15:10 If ye love me keep my commandments.
John 14:21 He that hath my commandments and keepeth them he it is that loveth me and he that loveth me shall be loved of my father and I will love him and will manifest myself in him.
John 15:14 Ye are my friends if ye do whatsoever I command you.
Mathew 5:18 For verely I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mathew 5: 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Mathew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
Romans 10: 4 For Christ is the end of the law of righteousness (written in stone, stored in a wooden ark) to every one that believeth. (law fulfilled by Jesus now written in the heart)
Romans 13:8 Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
Romans 13: 9 For this, thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
Romans 13: 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Romans 13: 11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed
John 3: 17 For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved. (not by: but through keeping his commandments. Not by Jesus; but through the word he spoke. Not salvation to a man but salvation to the world.

Ephesians 2: 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (to obey the law written in the heart and fulfilled by love through Jesus who is the first of many)
GRACE: (noun) An extra period allowed for doing or paying.
Jesus did not condemn the world; but through grace allowed a period for the world to repent and perform righteousness. A period to become a people worthy of salvation.
No one knows the day or time.

Email  
Re: law and grace - by Daniel Miles - Feb 8, 2012 7:21am
Re: law and grace - by Thatiam - Feb 22, 2012 7:10pm
Re: law and grace - by Daniel Miles - Feb 25, 2012 12:57pm
Re: law and grace - by Jonas Robertson - Jun 11, 2012 9:20am
Re: law and grace - by Daniel Miles - Jun 12, 2012 9:25am