Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daniel Miles, please forgive me for my 1 year old blames to you and your website

I could never understand what had happened to me at that time when I was writing all foolish things about my sufferings and I was blaming you for the same.

I was out of control and realized it today, when I came back to your website and saw what I had written. It was all senseless and I know how God with his mercy has taught me the true attitude of being in God.

I WANT TO BOLDLY CONFESS THAT I HAD BLAMED YOU AND YOUR WEBSITE BECAUSE I WAS ANGRY WITH SOMETHING ELSE AND IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE THAT I AM NOT GETTING THE REAL GOD OR MEANING OF GRACE AT THAT TIME.

DANIEL MILES PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY BLAMES TO YOU AND YOUR WEBSITE WHICH I HAD DONE 1 YEAR BACK IN JUNE 2009. IT WAS 18TH - 19TH JUNE 2009 WHEN I BLAMED YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE.

I was saved because you had given me grace even when I was talking all non-sense and things which were not of Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit is teaching me about the grace of God which is working alive in my life and teaching me the true teachings this time since June 2010. It is the same month of last year when I had blamed you.

I was surprised to see how God has shown me what the true Grace is all about. Last one year, God has shown me how law worketh wrath and my own people whom I trusted more than you (a grace giving teacher) ditched me. My father, mother, brother, relatives, friends, my work, my efforts, my confidence, my life was almost to an end and I was surprised as to what is happening in my life.

Today I read all the messages which I had written to you and felt that first of all I should ask you for forgiveness because I know that unless you have given me grace at that time, I have not got this second chance of knowing Grace, Mercy and Peace through Lord Jesus Christ.

Blame games is of Holy Ghost and not of Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit is always ahead of us and tells us to follow, however, I was driven by Holy Ghost and that resulted into death.

I lost whatever I had and I lost my website too. Surprisingly, when I saw this website today, I found that I had already condemned your website and you. I lost my self confidence and all my websites. Today I have no work left for me, however, God's grace is so sufficient for me that now I see myself following the Holy Spirit. I am a new person now.

I know that I am asking you for forgiveness because I have already received grace and mercy from God and since last few days I am in great peace.

It was all the teachings from God about how law ends with wrath and Grace gives us a new life which never ends. Since last one year I have gone through a lot of hell and I know that it was all the teachings of God. Not only this but I had also forgotten that I am God's child, however, this year in June 2010, God spoke to me to come back to him.

It was all the work of Holy Spirit and even today I am asking you to forgive me because of Holy Spirit knowing that you have never put any charge on me because that is what Grace is all about and that is why it works successfully.

Grace is all about no charge on anyone, no blames on anyone.

I am reading your website everyday, however, I was surprised to see that the discussion had continued until December 2009 which was started in June 2009 on your forum.

God called me Ruth and I was not aware about what he meant by that. Ruth was a blessed woman and was favored by God. God put her on higher and respected place even when she was a widow and not very rich. I did not understand the meaning until Holy Spirit taught me several times that if God calls me by the name of Ruth, then it is really a very great blessing for me.

Inspite of my rude behavior towards you, God kept on giving me his grace and loved me so much. All others forsake me, however, God is the only one who came back to me saying that he has a lot of promises kept for me to be fulfilled. Initially, I did not believe in this voice, however, somewhere within I felt that I should listen and understand.

GRACE IS ALL ABOUT UNDERSTANDING.

All I want is that now I should grow up higher in the Grace of God. I could never write this email to you unless I have seen the goodness of God in my life.

Grace, Mercy and Peace be with you forever.

Ruth (Nishidha from India)

Re: Daniel Miles, please forgive me for my 1 year old blames to you and your website

Ruth (Nishidha),

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am to the point I thinketh no evil to forgive, and that way I never fail to forgive anyone. In the same manner higher Grace sees only good, not both good and evil, so that Grace never fails nor forsakes anyone.

I am glad to have you return as a reader (although I never took you off subscriber to the Epistle list), and glad you are feeling better. If it would make you feel even better I can delete what you said earlier. I just took it as you venting, and nothing more. It always gets darkest just before dawn; And you were seeking, so I knew you would eventually find grace.

I am sorry to hear of your losses, but even this can turn around quite soon as you grow in grace and it becomes 'amazing grace' with 'sufficiency' for you. Perhaps you may do a web site in the native India language, as I have had much request for such, but I only speak and write English. Worse yet, I am so long now in study of allegory, I tend to speak allegoric.

I wish you all the benefits of Grace Mercy Peace.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Daniel Miles, please forgive me for my 1 year old blames to you and your website

Grace, Mercy and multiplied Peace be with you.

Dear Daniel Miles,

Thanks for your grace because I have received God's Grace, Mercy and Peace with the help of your teachings through Lord Jesus Christ. I wish to grow more in this because this is the real truth which I had been searching since last 7 years in Christ.

I started with Jesus in 2003, falling and rising up so many times, never saw love in his people and finally in 2010 I came to know what Grace is. I am sure that this year I have received the Holy Spirit so that I will live a stable life in Christ.

Yesterday night I strongly felt the presence of Holy Spirit in me.

I want to thank you and express my gratitude towards you.

Grace, Mercy and multiplied Peace be with you. Amen.