Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My brother beat me, what should I do?

Khushi,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Troubles and worries only happen when we still give place to law. For even if we are on the right side of law/grace, it is still division (unrest), not peace; still partiality, not perfection; and still jeopardy, not harmless.

Harmless is above all sides wars, higher than the heavens, more grown up than children vs children, more free than servants vs servants, more unified than goats/sheep, more perfect than law/grace.

So we leave all sides wars for higher God and Son (Grace and Peace) which are above law vs law and law vs grace sides wars; Because sides wars have side effects, even if it's war in heaven.

True Grace is not the childish grace of law/grace, but the grown up Grace above law/grace. James calls it pure relgion and pure wisdom. Paul notes our high priest went higher to become harmless.

So never mind who is wrong/right in your sides war, because even if right it's still division, not peace; still partiality, not perfection; still jeopardy, not harmless. So rise above the sides war by stop giving any place at all to law (worketh wrath is harmful).

When you do that, even worry will vanish; And until you do that worry will attract trouble like a magnet.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.