Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prophecies verses Prophesies

I could never understand why I suffered so much in my life that I am really not happy with my current situation. I was beaten, threatened, accused, abused, slapped, tortured, tormented and still I am alive. Even today, I am not living a life full of honor because HOLY SPIRIT was not there in my life.

It is now seventh year that I am into the knowledge of God and Jesus Christ, however, I never could find love among his people which made me go away from him, until this day that I came to know that since last 6 and half years, I am suffering and suffering because I was driven by HOLY GHOST and I had never actually was even touched by HOLY SPIRIT.

I have suffered so many sufferings since 2003 that I finally gave up thinking about God and his people until this day. Why would it happen that it took 7 years for me to get the HOLY SPIRIT is I was wandering with the HOLY GHOST until this day?

I could not explaining my failures to anyone because I myself never knew the reason why I am ruined every time I put my hand into anything. I have failures in all the areas of my life and I finally had given up thinking why this is happening to me and I cannot live life like others.

My brothers, their wives are non-believers and yet they are successful in their lives because they have everything except God in their lives. They are tricky and they believe in themselves as all the ungodly people do.

I am feeling much better after writing it to you, Daniel Miles.

Re: Prophecies verses Prophesies

Khushi,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks for sharing. To help readers who clicked in Prophecies vs Prophesies understand the difference, it's as if the difference between Law vs Grace:
Prophecy (Law) has both comfort + discomfort.
Prophesy (Grace) edifies & exhorts to comfort only.
So Prophecy vs Prophesy is as if Gloom vs Groom.

Same allegoric Law vs Grace scenario occurs with:
Holy Ghost (Law): drives ppl to false Christ.
Holy Spirit (Grace): leads ppl to true Christ.
So Holy Ghost vs Holy Spirit is as Driven vs Led.
Galatians 5: not under the law if led of the Spirit.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.