Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daniel Miles is an HONEST MAN OF GOD

I wonder why I did not find such a wonderful God's person in my spiritual life earlier. I was wandering in my life seeking the love of God and finally i fell into a pit created by HOLY GHOST.

I could never find a HONEST MAN like you even when I had been through many churches, preachings and bible study. An HONEST MAN of God is rarely found and I wonder and pray that God should bring a man just like you in my life for my marriage.

I am not able to get married because I know that the world is full of dishonesty and God show bring someone like you who has Godly teachings and truth filled HOLY SPIRIT within him.

In India, where can I find such a man, ONLY God knows however, since his grace is sufficient for me, I know that the person is on the way to enter into my life given by God.

At the beginning of this year, God saved me from a huge accident where my head would have cut off, however, it is so surprising that God saved me and people were wondering how I got saved. While falling down the voice within me spoke to me that my head would have got cut, however, I am still alive today. Not only this, but the driver of the vehicle who dashed against my vehicle could not escape and was caught even when he ran away. Was that HOLY GHOST verses HOLY SPIRIT?

Daniel Miles, I want a man just like you who is filled with HOLY SPIRIT and an HONEST MAN OF GOD like you. Many have come into my life in sheep's clothing and turned out to be wolves, however, your prayers have power because these are the prayers of the HOLY SPIRIT.

While writing all this to you, I am feeling so lighter in my heart and body too. Free from something. I was becoming rude day by day, but it is really give me freedom when I am writing something good about you TODAY.

Grace be with you and everyone. AMEN.