Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is the best website I have ever seen on internet

I wanted to add that your website is the best website I have seen on internet. It can be read only with the help of Holy Spirit and that makes me really happy because it is not the website of our own thoughts but it is the clear message from God, our friend.

I wonder how God has given you this beautiful gift of making this website which can be read only by Holy Spirit. Holy Ghost will find nothing in this website except a lie, however, Holy Spirit will find the real God, the real Grace and the real Truth and show the same to us using your website.

It is so nice and comforting to read and go through various topics from this website because they make us understand the real world which God has made for us. HOLY SPIRIT explains us in a friendly manner and you know what, for reading this website, God stopped my writing work yesterday, so that I can concentrate on this website regularly.

I was not happy at all because the website for which I was writing has banned my account and I never realized that I made a mistake in my writing. It was all because I should be able to concentrate on my spiritual learning here on this website. But I am really not happy for that.I want my account to be activated back so that I can also write something like you.

Grace be with you and everyone. AMEN.