Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My visit from Jesus

The link is to my story of 2009 Easter weekend when Jesus came to me.

Re: My visit from Jesus

Dear Kim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks for sharing your 'Easter' experience, especially the part about children's church not teaching children correctly. Sadly, it seems one has to leave the churches (principles, dogma) to go on unto perfection = merciful, not sacrificial; Since churches will not stop law imputing sin for the hell of it, and covering it up with sacrifice; But rather they continue accusing others and excusing themselves, which is partiality, which is "inexcusable" law behaviour in Romans 2:1. His Grace neither accuses (John 5:45) nor condemns (John 8:11) any; For there is no partialtiy with God.

By law all are condemned. By grace none are condemned, for along with grace comes truth (John 1:17) which makes us free of believing their lies (laws). A common lie among churches is you too can have partiality from an impartial God. It's absurd.

After much study, which is fully open to scrutiny, I have concluded the whole Easter thing is so problem-attic it should be cancelled. For what it focuses on is sacrifice (blood shed), and the will of God is "I will have mercy, and not sacrifice". God never desired, nor ever took pleasure, in any sacrifice, since sacrifice is "of the law", and sacrifice does not purge all things, rather almost all things. So, let us move on from Jesus' sacrifice to merciful mercy that is void of sacrifice, which is to say grace that is void of law, which is life void of death. For God sent his Son to bring us eternal life of eternal salvation, not salvation + destruction after by grace (mercy) + law (sacrifice) added.

Nevertheless, it's not what I think or say, but what you think and say that either justifies or condemns you. So I encourage you to study it out for yourself, to see that a troubled (lawed) heart will defile itself with it's own mouth (Mt 12:37 ... Mt 15:11). Hence it is a good (God) thing that the heart be established with grace, not with laws.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.