Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am ~"appointed"~ by ~"God"~ to be ~"a watchman"~. There is ~“evidence”~ of ~“God”~ in the

There is ~“evidence”~ of ~“God”~ in the ~“structure”~ of the ~“text”~ of my ~“book”~ ~“DIVINE 9/11 INTERVENTION”~. It is a TRUE story and it's free at www.LoveGodIsLove.org

Dear Neighbour,
Hello ~ my name is Arnold Joseph White and I was born in Nashville, TN on July 7th, 1948, and (as with most people?) from time to time in my life, I have had “experiences” that could have possibly been the ~“Spiritual Realm”~ of ~“God”~ at work in my life ~ or not. I never had an experience that did not have a logical and rational explanation ~ until ~ 1996 or 1997 when I began to experience ~“things”~ that at that time, I concluded they were ~“things”~ I believed were from the ~ “psychic realm” ~ of ~ “psychic phenomena” ~ as ~ “psychic ability” ~ and ~ “psychic power” ~. But then ~ on December 15th, of 2000 ~ I witnessed ~“something”~ that as I tried to come to a rational explanation of what I was witnessing, the first thing that came to my mind ~ was ~ “witchcraft” ~. From that point on ~“these things”~ continued to escalate until early in 2002 when it “finally” dawned on me that what I was being ~“approached”~ by was ~“God”~. ~ “WHY?” ~ was not the first question that came to my mind; ~ “WHAT?” ~ was the first question. What do I do with this ~“Revelation”~ of this ~“Epiphany”~? Were ~“these things”~ for my own personal knowledge and mine alone? Or was I supposed to share with the world that ~ “My God! There actually is a God!” ~? It did not take me long to realize that I was being ~“called”~ to tell my story and share my beliefs about ~“these things”~. ~ So ~ I did.

Many of you ~ if not most of you ~ will have a real problem with much ~ if not most ~ of what ~“God”~ has ~“called”~ me to ~“speak”~. But that is not my problem. My problem has been to find a believable way to tell my story as best I could. And on my birthday 07/07/06 ~“God”~ gave me very strong ~“evidence”~ that ~“He”~ has ~“called”~ me to do what I am doing through an ~“alignment”~ of the ~“seven…”~’s from the book of ~“Revelation”~. It's on pg.’s 30, 31, 40 & 41 of my ~“book”~ ~“Divine 9/11 Intervention”~.

And they are: The ~“seven churches”~, ~“seven Spirits”~, ~“seven golden candlesticks”~, ~“seven candlesticks”~, ~“seven stars”~, ~“seven lamps”~, ~“seven seals”~, ~“seven horns”~, ~“seven eyes”~, ~“seventh seal”~, ~“seven angels”~, ~“seven trumpets”~, ~“seven thunders”~, ~“seventh angel”~, ~“seven thousand”~, ~“seven heads”~, ~“seven crowns”~, ~“seven plagues”~*, *~“seven last plagues”~, ~“seven vials”~*, *~“seven golden vials”~, ~“seven mountains”~, ~“seven kings”~, ~“seven,”~, and ~“seventh, chry…”~.
LOOK! A ~“77”~ of ~“seven”~ ~“aligned”~! Reread “P.S.” on pg. 27!

You can see the correct ~"alignment"~ of these ~"seven..."~'s in an earlier version of my ~ “book”~ in pdf format for free at www.LoveGodIsLove.org. Or you can buy the latest pdf version for $5 at www.outskirtspress.com/divine911intervention

Factoring in ALL the ~“events”~ and ~“circumstances”~ that ~“led”~ to the ~“Revelation”~ that this ~“alignment”~ was ~“hidden”~ in the book of ~“Revelation”~. It is ~“statistically impossible”~ for ~“this”~ to be a random, mindless, coincidence! This means this ~“sentence”~ is one of the most important ~“Co”~ written ~“sentences”~ In All Of Human History! These are either ~“the last days”~ of ~“faith, hope, and love”~ or ~ these are ~“the last days”~ of –“doubt, despair and fear and loathing”–. So!
~“choose you this day (~ EVERYDAY ~) whom ye will serve;”~
Joshua 24:15
~ “You must be the change you wish to see in (~ YOURSELF ~) the world.” ~
Mohandas Gandhi
~ “Love is the answer.” ~ ~“God is love.”~
Arnold Joseph White ~“a white”~
Call me? ~“God”~ has. 615-220-1599
~ “God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.” ~
~these things ~ are in the King James Bible ~“7”~ times each.
~“I am the Lord thy God”~ ~“love thy neighbour as thyself.”~
~“the end of the world”~ ~“that which is right”~
~“the last days”~ ~“Jesus is the”~ ~“judge not”~
~“forgiveness”~ ~“message”~ ~“feel”~ and
~“a white”~
~“a prophet”~ is in the King James 53 times in ~“48”~ verses.
Is ~“7/7/48”~ my sign?

www.outskirtspress.com/divine911intervention
www.MySpace.com/Love_God_Is_Love
www.LoveGodIsLove.org (Free pdf download of my ~“book”~.)
www.amazon.com
www.bn.com (Barnes & Nobel)
www.target.com

~“Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.”~
John 4:48

Re: I am ~"appointed"~ by ~"God"~ to be ~"a watchman"~. There is ~“evidence”~ of ~“God”~ in

Dear Arnold Joseph White,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks for sharing your beliefs based on where you are at... But

One thing history has proved is beliefs can be erroneous. Eg: many believed the world was flat, until it was proven to be round: globe-all.

As for the world being round, and what goes around comes around, consider reaping what you're sowing, if law, it may come around to you as law worketh wrath; if fear, it may come around to you as fear hath torment; if worry, it may come around to you as troubled water. I suggest you stop feeding the trolls, for they only use such to build another troll bridge over troubled water they troubled in the first place by adding law worketh wrath to grace is sufficient.

As for birthdays, mine was also 1948, and notably the exact moment Israel became a nation again.

As for sevens, you may want to notice Menorah Sevens have two things in the midst. Genesis 1:1 is a Menorah Seven. The seven last utterances of Jesus is also a Menorah Seven notably containing "forsaken".
http://www.godshew.org/Sevens3.htm
http://www.godshew.org/Easter.htm#Utterances

As for Nostradamus, William Branham, Jeane Dixon, Gandhi, etc, these all have one thing in common: they are all dead, which is to biblically say they were "not suffered to continue by reason of death".

As for prophecies, Paul The Apostle says in 1Corinthians 13:8 "whether prophecies, they shall fail". As for Revelation prophecies (prophecy x7), they are designed to fail by not being sealed.

As for there being a God, Bible allegory portrays two Gods to dare compare: Law vs Grace: Enmity vs Friend, then flush law as dung because it's Horeb-bull, a schoolmaster that fails every student, and merciless. The only true God is merciful, to all. His Grace will never leave nor forsake anyone; Yet they may leave or forsake him, and then suffer the consequences of being fallen, from grace to law(worketh wrath). One consequence noted in Galatians 5:4 is Christ(the end of the law) is then of no effect to you of ye/you.

As for law love (unperfected love), it often fails many (divorces, wrongful convictions, funerals); But charity (grace love: perfect love) never fails any. So I encourage you to stop promoting love and start promoting charity; Stop promoting law (fear hath torment, worry attracts trouble) and start promoting God's grace --> mercy --> peace.

As for 9/11, I'm glad you have awakened enough to notice it was a set up, for love of money and lust for power; But I encourage you to awaken even more, beyond the duality of good and evil, to good only. Since you are astonished by sevens, start with this seven: God saw only good x7 in Genesis 1, and the seventh time God saw very good... Point being God does not see both good and evil, which is to say Grace isn't law law.

Indeed, the phrase "the last days" occurs seven times in the Bible; But we have already had two such millennial "last days" from 1-2000 AD--> only goes one way, unto the "last day" is not millennial. It is now the third day is the seventh day (when counting days in John 1 & 2), which is the last day. Concerning such, Amos 5 says: the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. Woe to those who desire it.

As for Revelation, it's not written by John, but sent unto John, by Paul is his angel who sign-ified it. Funny thing about Revelation is it has four horses (Daniel night-mares) going forth, but only three woes. The only rider named: Death is on the fourth horse, and Hell notably follows such.

As for prophets, the Bible says prophets are know not servants, who know not what their master doeth, and differ nothing from know not children. Hmmm, isn't John called a "servant" in Revelation 1; And doesn't John 15:15 say you're not to be a servant (slave to law), but a friend. Consider the difference between servant and friend: John 15:15, servant and son: Galatians 4:7, servant and brother: Philemon 1:5. Pst: the latter is "above": higher than the heavens.

In closing, I suggest you stop being Ghost (Law)driven, and start being Spirit (Grace) led. For we're not under the law if "led of the Spirit": Galatians 5; And God is a Spirit (not a Ghost). For those who get back under the law there's a word of warning in Job 15: thine own mouth condemneth thee, and not I.

It is preposterous order to teach first and learn after; And there is no end to the writing of books. But the Bible has an end that is already Pauline written, and such "last trump" is notably the end of the law. No law = no sin imputed = no death sting.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.