Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Paul the Apostle

Stuart,

Grace & Peace from God & Son.

It's not good(God) to get hung up on a cross,
if "cursed EVERY ONE that hangeth on a tree".
Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy... Galatians 3

It's law = "both good and evil" ends badly: evil,
gets "nailed" to cross, for being "against" us.
Colossians 2:14 ... Hebrews 5

Human race isn't won by 2nd "finished" = "place";
Rather it is won by one 1st "finished" in John 17.
J-->C "finished" the will of God BEFORE the cross;
And will of God is: have mercy, and not sacrifice.
http://www.godshew.org/HumanRace.htm

So, let's not focus on cross = "cursed every one",
but do will of God precedes "receive the promise";
And his will gets done prior to the cross in John 17.

Flush all law as dung, and no need for any cross over.
Reconciled has no need for mediation nor intersession.
Reconciled is neither to Jesus nor Christ, but to God.

Be ye reconciled (through Jesus-->Christ)-->to God.
1st "through Jesus-->Christ" = "the end of the law",
2nd "through Christ-->God-ward" doesn't mention law:

The GRACE(ONLY) of our Lord J-->C with you-->all. Amen.

Hi Daniel

Grace and peace unto you. The fact that i am still here is because i love to learn and be open to knowing the truth. The only thing that really hinders me is the cross as i know that cursed is everyone and born under the law etc but i thought that was done to remove all the curse/law etc and thus allow us to live in the liberty of the cross. I know the law is dung absolutley 100%.I have also read into Noahic grace and found it unfair but i guess that is the same as not being a "christian" therefore go to hell. It is respect of persons and why have life if some would die?

Thank you again some of this might seem like mumbo but i enjoy your input.

Grace to you
lovr stuart.

Stuart,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord JC.

If you follow (by being "led of the Spirit") grace and truth (instead of being driven by law and lie), you'll notice the will of God gets "finished" before the cross in John 17; Not at the cross in John 19. So then, what need is there for any sacrifice (bloodshed)when there is no law = no sin? Furthermore no law = no sin = no death sting. So it is written Christ (is the end of the law) could not be holden of death.

Remember, it's an allegoric "mystery" to solve,
solve by seek and "find grace", in time, to help.

The stated will of God is "I will have mercy, and not sacrifice"; Which is to allegory say I will have grace, and not law; With the not part being not then, not now, not ever. For God is never pleased with bloodshed, of sacrifice, which is "of the law" (Hebrews 10). For bloodshed (sacrifice) does not purge all, rather "almost all" sin (Hebrews 9). So we need to let law be the dead testator for grace to be of "force" (Hebrews 9). For adding law (sacrifice) to grace (mercy) makes it no more grace, kinda like adding death to life makes it no more eternal life. In the same manner adding confusion to peace makes it false peace, followed by destruction (1Thess 5:3).

So we are told God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace; Which is to say God is not [the author] of sacrifices, but of mercy; Which is to say God is not [the author] of laws, but of grace; Which is to say God is not [the author] of lies, but of truth; Which is to say God (His Grace, truth thereof) is not [the author] of any deaths, but of life(only).

K-now truth makes you free of believe lies.
K-now grace makes you free of believe laws.
K-now mercy makes you free of believe sacrifices.
K-now peace makes you free of believe divisions.

"We thus judge if one died for all, then were all dead". All dead is not salvation, but rather it's extinction. Eg: As in Adam all die. Salvation is all made alive, in Christ is the end of the law (not the mend of law). So let's not go there, to one died for all, if such results in all dead (extinction).

It's either all alive (by grace) or all dead (by law).
Gandhi: it's either non-existence OR non-violence.
Shakespeare: to be OR not to be, that is the quest.
JC: it's either justified OR condemned (not both).
Which is to allegory say either graced OR lawed ww.

God did not send his Son to condemn(law) the world: John 3:17. Two Sons Jesus is not "Saviour of world". Christ is, x2: John 4:42 & 1John 4:14. To wit, "that God" (of this/that Gods) was in "Christ" reconciling "the world" to himself ("the God of all grace" = no law at all).

The grace(only) of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.