Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Paul the Apostle

I will be blunt. Paul's Father (god) is the devil. The real truth has been placed inside our heart by our real Father. The character of the real Father is salvation. Read the OT laws, blood sacrifices, commanded mass killings....
Is this our Father? No. It is darkness running around saying "I am the light". Only the truth will set us free, but they did not listen and they still are not listening.
I pray one day Danny will listen.
Peace.

Hi Felix

i hope uou are well and God bless.I know God never wanted nor ever desired sacrifice or law. God said in these things He never took pleasure. All the killing and blood shed is man keeping the law and his own nonsense. However this is exactly what Paul taught what i dont understand then is why he boasted in the cross which is sacrifice. This is what does not make sense.

Stuart,
Read 2 Tim. 1:15, Rev. 1:4 and Rev. 2:2. Study them closely. Ephesus is in Asia (called Asia minor now). Paul was rejected by all in Asia by his own admission. Jesus gave praise to the followers in Ephesus (Asia) for finding the false apostle and liar and rejecting him. Jesus was telling us who Paul was. A false apostle and liar. Churches follow Paul over Jesus. They follow a false apostle and liar. Churches and their teachings based on Paul are the "anti-christ". "Anti-Christ" means in-place-of-Jesus, not against Him. They teach Paul's non-sense in place of the teachings of Jesus. They use deception to get us. They are darkness under the cover of a false light. Does it not say the whole world will wonder after the beast? The bible is written to believers, so the whole world spoken of is all the believers in the world!

We must know and follow the character of the real Father in Heaven. He does not kill, shed blood, deceive or any of the other evils that the OT tells us He did. Paul is really no different than the OT. It is just in a fancy new wrapper to destroy even more people today. Salvation is when we mold ourselves and our character into Father's character. How will He KNOW us if we do not? If we do not become one with the Father in character, how will we have salvation and life?
Father bless you,

Felix, Felix,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord JC.

Ephesus is where Paul (The Apostle) sent Timothy, and where (popish) Peter sent John, to be opposing bishops over the (plural) churches in Asia (also called Galatia). Johnny Law "bewitched" the Galatians, which made Timothy depressed; But Hebrews tells us Timothy was "set at liberty" when he studied to shew himself approved(only) unto God, and then he was able to help others recover themselves from law.

As for Revelation 1:4, God(Grace) isn't a "was"; Nor has "seven Spirits". God(Grace) is always an "is". "God [is] a Spirit": One Only. Seven Spirits denotes a worse-end ("more wicked") scenario mentioned in Matthew 12:45, to a man healed by grace who went back to give praise to law, and was told doing such would make his latter state worse, not better, since by law it's "greater damnation", eh.

Again I say: it is preposterous order to teach first and learn afterward. So, go ye(do err) and learn.

Paul prefers Christ(is the end of the law) over two Sons Jesus is both partial and divisional. God is not partial (Romans 2:11) and "Christ" is not divisional. God did not send his Son to law(divide) condemn people, but rather to grace(unite) save people: John 1:17; And God did not send his Son until the fulness of time for law had expired: Galatians 4. So then, law had an expiry date, which expired l-o-n-g ago now; And Christ (not Jesus) is the end of the law: Romans 10:4, of such law/grace then/now. Therefore, there is NOW no condemnation(law), not even to those who believe erroneous things: Romans 8.

Christ = the end of the law.
Anti-Christ = anti-the end of the law.
Connect your biblical dots, grasshopper.
No such term as anti-Jesus in all the bible.

The objective of Bible is NOT to believe things,
like unlearned children believe erroneous things;
But rather to "know" makes you free of "believe".
K-now notably contains sub-word now, of then/now,
like man is the latter part of child/man then/now.
A man knows by putting away childish beliefs (laws).

Must = law word.
Let = grace word.
God said: "let" there be light(grace).
JC said: "let" us go over to the other side.
Grace and Truth does not must(law) any one.

The grace(truth thereof) of our Lord JC with you all. Amen.

Felix,

Grace (not law) unto you, and peace (not confusion),
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks for bluntly meow-ing in on this topic:
Paul THE APOSTLE;
But Paul's gospel is notably two things:
1) "The gospel of God": "Grace" (unto you), and
2) "The gospel of Christ": "Peace" (unto you).

It is not a partiality gospel of two Sons Jesus,
nor another gospel of a vengeful Ghostly Father.

Paul opens his epistles with 1st pure grace unto you,
and closes epistles with JC's grace is with you all.
In between is allegoric discussion of laws vs grace; and as if thereby quarantine observing cancer-us law.

For example, in Corinthians, speaking as unto unlearned and unstable carnal minded divisional children, Paul as an "apostle of JC" and "by the will of God" speaks unto CJ folk. CJ is mirrorly reverse of JC; And JC is the only foundation laid to build on, which he reminds childish ppl of in 1Cor 3:11.

Felix, it is preposterous order to teach 1st, and learn after. So "go ye(do err) and learn" what Matthew 9:13 (Hosea 6:6) "meaneth". Learn God says what he means and means what he says about having mercy, and not sacrifice; Which is to allegory say have grace, and not law (not then, not now, not ever).

So, get off your Paul bashing bandwagon of "sounding brass" and go learn that the canonization issue was settled long ago by learned men; And that Paul, as THE APOSTLE, writes more NT than all six other NT writers combined do; Including book of Revelation and the "last trump" thereof, which notably ends the Holy Bible containing Old and New Testaments. Thereby it ends with grace only, and notably JC grace, not Noahic grace which was partial to eight souls. Selah.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Stuart,

Try to understand it's all "allegory" in both "covenants": Galatians 4, also "mystery" to solve: noted 20 times, and written "aforetime" for our "learning": Romans 15; So an allegoric mystery to solve, in time, with the purpose being learning. For it is preposterous to teach first and learn afterward.

Also remember several things about Paul The Apostle.
1) Paul's conversion is three staged;
Terrorist Saul--> Wretched Paul--> Paul The Apostle
OT LAW--> NT (Another) Law--> NT Grace Mercy Peace
2) Paul is also a "steward" of the mysteries of God;
So Paul both cleverly reveals and conceals things,
"which things are an allegory", and a "mystery".
3) Paul is "an apostle of JC" (not CJ), and
"by the will of God" (mercy, not sacrifice).
4) Paul writes more NT than all 6 others combined.
5) Paul gets to play the "last trump" ends the shew;
And it ends with JC grace (truth thereof) to you all.

Hi Daniel

Hope you had a great holiday i thought you disappeard off. Thank you for your response i do know and can see a lot of what you are revealing, but Paul does seem to reveal different revelation to different groups at different times. Why is this and there are some examples where Paul is very harsh eg when a man is caught in some sexual sin and Paul commands him to be removed that his flesh may be destroyed to save his soul. Pauls continual boast in the cross?????

Thanks again and God bless
love stuart.

Stuart,

Yes, as a "steward" of the "mysteries" of God, Paul writes different things unto different people; But always opens and closes his epistles with grace, and as if thereby quarantine-observing cancer-us law, which is the counter part in the "shew", notably the "contrary" part to be "done away" once it's understood what grace(God) is: eternal, incorruptible, perfect, compared to what grace(God) is not: law (non eternal, corruptible, faulty).

Stu, It is always about "comparing" laws vs grace ("comparing spiritual things with spiritual"), no matter how it gets allegorized by biblical writers.

Eg: Law = "against us". Grace = "with you all":
Law = Enmity: I'll forget you and I'll forsake you.
Grace = Friend: I will never leave nor forsake you.
So, Christ(is the end of the law) is our peace, who abolished the law(enmity): Eph 2:15 ... Col 2:14; thereby ending law vs law & laws vs grace divisions.

The stumbling stone laid in "Sion" (of Zion isn't Sion) is sacrifice(law), which many (deceived by many deceivers coming to deceive) stumble over and fall; Fall from grace to law (from mercy to sacrifice): Galatians 5:4 ... Hebrews. So the "weight" to lose in Heb 12, which easily besets runners from doing the end run and making it to the end alive unto God, is sacrifice, which is "of the law" and unto the law, which God will not have, not then, not now, not ever.

We are not under law, if "led" of the Spirit;
But many driven by Ghostly law, are under law.

Law: drives ppl: "walk before me"
Grace: leads ppl: "follow me"

Be led of the Spirit to get it: understanding;
For when driven, it adds miss to understanding.

Hi Daniel

Grace unto you to and thanks again for your reply. I can see that throughout scripture there is this cmparison between Grace and law. I also see that Gods will has always been no sacrifice i have also been reading some of Mike williams revelation on this. But how do we understand the cross in light of this. It seems as though this is one thing that Paul continually boasted in. The cross brought about the final sacrifice and thus Paul reveals grace and no sarifice??? How do we get reconciled to God outside of the cross??? It is the truth that sets us free from condenation Romans 8. Jesus saviour of jews, Christ saviour of the world? So many questions so many questions??????

Grace unto you and God bless

Stuart,

Grace & Peace from God & Son.

It's not good(God) to get hung up on a cross,
if "cursed EVERY ONE that hangeth on a tree".
Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy... Galatians 3

It's law = "both good and evil" ends badly: evil,
gets "nailed" to cross, for being "against" us.
Colossians 2:14 ... Hebrews 5

Human race isn't won by 2nd "finished" = "place";
Rather it is won by one 1st "finished" in John 17.
J-->C "finished" the will of God BEFORE the cross;
And will of God is: have mercy, and not sacrifice.
http://www.godshew.org/HumanRace.htm

So, let's not focus on cross = "cursed every one",
but do will of God precedes "receive the promise";
And his will gets done prior to the cross in John 17.

Flush all law as dung, and no need for any cross over.
Reconciled has no need for mediation nor intersession.
Reconciled is neither to Jesus nor Christ, but to God.

Be ye reconciled (through Jesus-->Christ)-->to God.
1st "through Jesus-->Christ" = "the end of the law",
2nd "through Christ-->God-ward" doesn't mention law:

The GRACE(ONLY) of our Lord J-->C with you-->all. Amen.

Hi Daniel

Grace and peace unto you. The fact that i am still here is because i love to learn and be open to knowing the truth. The only thing that really hinders me is the cross as i know that cursed is everyone and born under the law etc but i thought that was done to remove all the curse/law etc and thus allow us to live in the liberty of the cross. I know the law is dung absolutley 100%.I have also read into Noahic grace and found it unfair but i guess that is the same as not being a "christian" therefore go to hell. It is respect of persons and why have life if some would die?

Thank you again some of this might seem like mumbo but i enjoy your input.

Grace to you
lovr stuart.

Stuart,

If you follow (by being "led of the Spirit") grace and truth (instead of being driven by law and lie), you'll notice the will of God gets "finished" before the cross in John 17; Not at the cross in John 19. So then, what need is there for any sacrifice (bloodshed)when there is no law = no sin? Furthermore no law = no sin = no death sting. So it is written Christ (is the end of the law) could not be holden of death.

Remember, it's an allegoric "mystery" to solve,
solve by seek and "find grace", in time, to help.

The stated will of God is "I will have mercy, and not sacrifice"; Which is to allegory say I will have grace, and not law; With the not part being not then, not now, not ever. For God is never pleased with bloodshed, of sacrifice, which is "of the law" (Hebrews 10). For bloodshed (sacrifice) does not purge all, rather "almost all" sin (Hebrews 9). So we need to let law be the dead testator for grace to be of "force" (Hebrews 9). For adding law (sacrifice) to grace (mercy) makes it no more grace, kinda like adding death to life makes it no more eternal life. In the same manner adding confusion to peace makes it false peace, followed by destruction (1Thess 5:3).

So we are told God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace; Which is to say God is not [the author] of sacrifices, but of mercy; Which is to say God is not [the author] of laws, but of grace; Which is to say God is not [the author] of lies, but of truth; Which is to say God (His Grace, truth thereof) is not [the author] of any deaths, but of life(only).

K-now truth makes you free of believe lies.
K-now grace makes you free of believe laws.
K-now mercy makes you free of believe sacrifices.
K-now peace makes you free of believe divisions.

"We thus judge if one died for all, then were all dead". All dead is not salvation, but rather it's extinction. Eg: As in Adam all die. Salvation is all made alive, in Christ is the end of the law (not the mend of law). So let's not go there, to one died for all, if such results in all dead (extinction).

It's either all alive (by grace) or all dead (by law).
Gandhi: it's either non-existence OR non-violence.
Shakespeare: to be OR not to be, that is the quest.
JC: it's either justified OR condemned (not both).
Which is to allegory say either graced OR lawed ww.

God did not send his Son to condemn(law) the world: John 3:17. Two Sons Jesus is not "Saviour of world". Christ is, x2: John 4:42 & 1John 4:14. To wit, "that God" (of this/that Gods) was in "Christ" reconciling "the world" to himself ("the God of all grace" = no law at all).

The grace(only) of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.