Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: daniel miles and his website is fooling everyone

Hi Felix,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks for visiting this topic, and
sharing your band wagon sounding brass
on the evils of all religion; Instead of
comparing vain religion vs pure religion,
which are compared in James 1: 26,27.
Vain religion = Law. Pure relgion = Grace.

Indeed, it is by knowing the character of our Father is perfect and merciful, that we also become perfect and merciful as exhorted to in Matthew 5:48 and Luke 6:36. So if we lack wisdom, let us ask the God (Father) who upbraideth not (laweth not), since the God (Father) who upbraideth (laws) can get real nasty, as nasty as an unjust judge takes vengeance on those who provoke or even ask for some meat, like the Exodus folk did.

So, to clarify my reply to your reply,
let us learn there is a difference between
the Father (you speak of) and our Father in heaven.

Abraham is biblically called Father,
but Abraham's bosom is not merciful.
God our Father is merciful: Luke 6:36.

So Felix, I agree with you about the character thing,
but not about the Law being the (merciful) Father.

Hallowed be thy name refers to the name "Grace",
which is the name of our Father which art in heaven,
and the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, his Son,
and the name by which ye are called, to come.
So the heavenly "name" of God & family is Grace.

Grace that is merciful (void of sacrifice) and impartial (merciful to all) multiplies peace ww.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ WITH YOU ALL. AMEN.

Hey Danny,
Almost on the same page! We really are with this one. You just misunderstand what I mean by the "Law" of Father. The Law of Father is grace, love and mercy. It is not do's and don'ts. It never has been and never will be. The "Law" (not OT law) lives inside us which is His character. Again to clarify, His "Law" is not law as men think of it, but a way of life (love and mercy).
Peace.

Hey Felix,

Grace (not law) unto you, and peace (not confusion),
from God our Father (Grace) and the Lord JC (Truth).

Yep, almost on "the same" (JC: Hebrews 13:8) page. But 'almost' is neither perfect nor merciful; And God our Father is both perfect: Matthew 5:48 and merciful: Luke 6:36, not almost perfect nor almost merciful. Furthermore JC's impartial grace and truth neither obeyed nor disobeyed any law, but rather gave law no place (Eg: Mt 24: 21 was not since time began, no, nor ever will be; Eg: Jn 10:10 thief cometh not) other than as a counter part in a shew (comparative teaching), the "contrary part" to be done away: 2Cor 3, taken away: Heb 10, put away as the put off, abolished: Eph 2, even blotted out: Col 2 to the point what's old, faulty, and "ready to vanish": Heb 8, "shall vanish": 1Cor 13. Poof goes the Dragon.

Like sacrificial bloodshed does not purge all sin consciousness, but "almost all": Hebrews 9:22 leaves sheeple a tad short of entering; So also "a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump": Galatians 5:9. So then, "your glorying is not good(God)": 1Corinthians 5:6. Rather your glorying is "both good and evil", ends badly, with "evil concupiscence". Selah. But nice try to compromise, which God does not do. His Grace doesn't compromise with Law, since they are "contrary" things, as contrary as Life(Mercy) and Death(Sacrifice). So the will of God, to be done prior to receive the promise of eternal life, is: "I will have mercy(grace), and not sacrifice(law).

Midst:
Felix, Felix (double-mindead pun intended),
a "double minded man" is "un-stable": James 1.
Law = Grace, is the character of Father? Bull-Shit!
Such Horeb-bull Lawed-Grace (Lied-Truth) would make God Father an UN-approachable oxy-MORON; Two fearful to approach lest he's having a law worketh wrath day.

A little law, even the mention of law, makes God's grace "no more grace", like a little death makes life no more eternal. A little cancer us law can and will kill the whole body of Christ(is the end of the law) if it's not all removed in time. Even a doctor will tell you that much truth. So the "operation of God" removes all law, so that none perish by grace rather than all perish by law; For there is no respect of persons with God. Either all live, or all die. As in Adam(Law) all die; But in Christ(the end of the law) all shall be made alive. Becoming "alive unto God" is by letting law be dead testator, so grace may be of full "force" to make every one alive and fully aware there is no law at all in "the God of all grace".

So, let's focus not only on the journey (thru J-->C), but also on the destination (thru C-->God-ward); And let's enCOURAGE thinking is allowed. So think; And especially think from the end (of the law) to endure unto (to be saved only) that is already written, which notably has no mention of law at all:

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Danny-O,
I did get a good chuckle on that (the BS part). I will state it as plain as I possibly can. The law of the OT has nothing to do with Father and Father nothing to do with it. The "Law" I speak of is His character. OT law is BS, His charater is not BS. They are two separate things. His Law is what holds everything together. All things exist through His Law. Is the law of gravity BS? It just simply exists. The Law of Father just simply exists in all of us. It is our salvation and our hope. His Law is grace and mercy. His Law is salvation. When I say "Law", I do not speak of the law that naturally comes to your mind.

You say the bible is allegory. It is one big single allegory. It tells us what Father's character is not. We must see what He is not to become what He is in character. If we read the bible and under threat of a hard fisted being who claims to be Father, and we tell him NO! That is not right, loving, merciful or just. If we stand up to that "being" who claims to be "god" and say it is wrong, we then see the true character of the real Father. I ask you this. Who would we then follow besides the true Father if we would reject who we used to think to be "god"?

At that point we have seen the true Father and His real character and have begun to mold our character in to His. That is salvation and that is life. We must become one with the Father as Yeshua was one with the Father. We must be one in character, love, grace and mercy. Then we have entered through the narrow gate that leads to life.

And if we love life, we must not take a life, any life. If we know Father, we know He never wanted us to take a life for our own wants and desires (food). It is not the character of the real Father, but of the "anti-allegory" claiming to be Him.

Truth exists in only one place, His character. All else will fail and all other roads will fail and leave us naked and alone.
Peace.

Felix, Felix,

Grace (not law) unto you, and peace (not confusion), from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

New Testament law is as deadly as Old Testament law; which is why all law written in stone and in ink is to "done away". For law's not only a ministration of condemnation, but a ministration of death: 2Cor 3.

Learn which is witch, of Law vs Grace:
Law is "both good and evil", witch ends badly.
Grace is good only, which begins and ends good.
God (Grace) saw only "good" x6 in Genesis 1.
God doesn't see both good and evil, only good.

There is no law at all in "the God of all grace", as there is no darkness (law) at all in "that God" is light (grace); Which is what we've heard from him and about him from the beginning. To wit, "that God" was in Christ (the end of the law) reconciling the world unto himself (the God of all grace), not law imputing sin to them.

Felix, you're simply trying (and failing) to partition OT law and NT law. Many do such, and "many" is a biblical word which applies to both deceivers and deceived, for some even deceive themselves, being lovers of lies (laws). Your lust for law will bring you this reward (wages): death. For law is not only the source of sin (Romans 5:13), but also the strength of sin's death sting (1Corinthians 15:56). But if such Revelation 13 LAW<--Law is what you want, you may have it (Galatians 1:8,9). But none for me, thanks. I have learned law is as dung to be flushed, not spiritual food to be eaten. For law is spiritual, but spiritual abuse is harm full. Law is good, but good and evil ends bad. Law is holy, but both holy and unholy is highminded, double minded: unstable.

Take Paul of Saul/Paul for example. He went with "another law" in Romans 7, and it notably made him feel "wretched", until he flushed all law as dung to gain Christ (Philippians 3). Christ is the end of the law (Romans 10:4), and not the mend of the law (Luke 5:37). You need to connect your biblical dots, grasshopper. For it's preposterous order to teach first and learn after.

There are 3 ways to consider;
and you start at the NarrowWay
BroadWay <--NarrowWay--> MoreExcellentWay

There's no Galatians 5:4 fall from MoreExcellentWay;
But we've seen many a christian fall from NarrowWay.

Sure the narrow way "leadeth to life", but further clarity about such is it can be the life of life + death = dead end. So when considering eternal life of eternal salvation, the narrow way only leadeth to eternal life by go on unto perfection, which is grace void of law, mercy void of sacrifice, and peace void of confusion and division.

Yes Grasshopper!
I do not follow "law" written with ink or on stone. Even the 10 commandments were not from Father. Father does not want worship, but only love. We should follow His character written in our hearts. His character is the real Law (way of life) and is perfect. If we say His character is not perfect, then He would not be perfect. Father does not condem anyone, we condem ourselves by not seeing and following His character. If we seek and follow His character, then we are one with Him. How could He condem Himself? That is salvation, life and the narrow gate.

OT/NT law is the wide gate to destruction. This includes Paul's version of salvation (blood atonment). Look closely grasshopper! Paul's version is no different. It is based on blood atonment too. That is a fact if reality or allegory. Paul says do not eat the blood of flesh. Father's character says do not eat the flesh period. Killing and death has no place with the real Father. If we take death into our bodies, will the Spirit remain? We do not live in grave yards for the dead, why do people expect the Spirit of Father to? Look even closer grasshopper!!
Peace.

Felix, Felix,
(dbleminded = unstable pun intended)

Grace (not law) unto you, and peace (not confusion),
from God OUR FATHER and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Pst - Evil (law = both good and evil, ends evil) is what is thought in (plural) "hearts": Matthew 9:4. Plural "hearts" is where "laws" are written: Hebrews 8:10. A singular "heart" is what gets "established" in "grace" (only): Hebrews 13:9.

For the God of "all grace" (no law at all) is grace only: 1Peter 5:10, in the same manner "that God" (of this/that Gods) is all light and no darkness at all: 1John 1:5; Hence "the only true God", "the only wise God", "the blessed and only Potentate". What you speak of: the Father, is the false God of false/true Gods to compare, and the foolish God of foolish/wise Gods to compare, by "comparing spiritual things (laws) with spiritual (grace)". Which things are an "allegory" and a "mystery" to solve; Even a triple mystery in Colossians 2:2, the second of such being "the mystery of the Father", which is also called "the mystery of iniquity", which speaks of law, for where no law there is no sin (iniquity, transgression, trespass): Romans 4:15 and 5:13.

Hello, is anyone there,
or am I speaking into a vacuum?

Felix, first you say you don't 'follow' any law, which would be true if you're 'driven' by Ghostly law, of law driven/grace led. Pst: not under law if "led" of the Spirit: Galatians 5:18. And then you say you follow the character of the Father is law. Ye need Meds, or better yet Flax Seed Capsules (no side effects) to help you with your bi-polar dis-order, as you oppose yourself with your double talk = unstable. Thank God it's a recoverable illness in 2Timothy 2:26.

Law is not perfect: Hebrews 8:7,8 ... Hebrews 10:1; Nor merciful: Hebrews 3 ... Jude 5. God is both perfect: Matthew 5:48 and merciful: Luke 6:36. Law is all vanity and vexation of spirit x7: Ecclesiastes. Law wrongfully convicts, condemns: John 3:17, falsely accuses: John 5:45, accurses those who mix contrary things: grace + law = blessed + cursed = "accursed": Galatians 1:8,9. If the character of God were law (worketh wrath is destructive), instead of grace (upbraideth not and worketh only mercy and peace), we'd be in danger eternal chaos, via destructive law.

Law was added. Law was, and is not. It was a beast; Which is why "we are delivered from the law": Rom 7:6, as if our Father in heaven (higher than the heavens) delivered us from evil: Matthew 6:13. Pst: note it says deliver "us" (not them of them/us). Pst: "escape" is by give the more earnest heed: Heb 2. The only other option is no escape: 1Thess 5:3. Pst: note "no escape" happens to "them", of them/us mentioned in 1Thess 5:3/9. Us-ward = Salvation; for "in them" (in Adam) there is no eternal life, just the life of life + death = dead end. As in Adam all die. All die isn't salvation, it's extinction, which is what the law is about. Grace is about salvation from extinction(law). Selah.

Felix, you can go two ways from Narrow Way:
BroadWay <--NarrowWay--> MoreExcellentWay;
either by "draw back to perdition" (law: Gal 5:4) or by "go on to perfection" (grace: Heb 6-->13). You've obviously not yet decided which way to go from narrow minded, since babes can't "discern both good and evil": Hebrews 5. You are Revelation 3 "lukewarm" in your seek and find. I suggest you get hot before you get a cup of cold speaks of the grave. Hot = alive. Cold = dead. Cold doesn't even really exist, but is simply a term we use for comparison to hot, to learn what hot is. In the same manner law doesn't really exist, but is a counter part in a law/grace (before/after) shew to learn what grace is compared to what it is not: law.

Sheesh, now you even wanna jump on the bandwagon of bashing Paul "The Apostle" of JC by the will of God, with your sounding brass. Hello, Paul writes more of the New Testament than all six other writers combined, and the cannonization issue of 15 Pauline Espitles is long ago settled by "learned men" who thought it preposterous order to teach first and learn after. Go ye(do err) and learn what Mt 9:13 meaneth, and that God says what he means and meaneth what he says: I will have mercy(grace), and not sacrifice(law); With the not part being not then, not now, not ever: Ps 40:6; Ps 51:16; Hos 6:6; Mt 9:13; Mt 12:7; Heb 10: all, where it also mentions do the will of God precedes receive the promise. Selah.

Danny-o,
I will jump off the "Paul bashing bandwagon":)if you comment on Paul's theology being all about blood atonment. Show me were I am wrong, I am interrested. He speaks of the communion and the crucified Christ's blood taking away our sins. How is this not blood atonment just like the OT law of blood sacrifices? Real or allegory!

Bashing OT law (which we should) and then praising Paul's theology seems to be "double-minded" to me????

We do not have a two-handed-two faced Father in Heaven. OT law=Pauline theology. They are joined at the hip. They are evil twins of stupidity as I see it. One no worse or better than the other. Both make their living off of bloodshed and death of the inncent for our atonment. I call that cowardness. What would you call it? I flush them both as BS.

Not trying to be rude, but tell me why Paul's theology is different than OT law of blood atonment? I wish to understand because I do not see how they are different.
Peace.

Felix,

from God our Father and the Lord JC.

I would not be right to make you(anyone) wrong;
For such a sides war has side effects unto all.
Rather, I would be right to make you all right;
For winning a sides war is as bad as losing one.

Paul's gospel (theology) is notably two things:
1) "The gospel of God": Grace, and
2) "The gospel of Christ": Peace.
It isn't partiality gospel of two Sons Jesus;
Nor another gospel of any vengeful Ghost God.

NT law is deadlier ("greater damnation") than OT law;
So all law written in stone & ink is to be done away.
For two beasts in Revelation are LAW<--Law,
And the LAW says unto the Law:
Sit while I take my vegeance.
Which things are an "allegory",
and a "mystery" to solve in time,
by seek and "find grace" in time to "help".

Law: <--hinders
Grace: helps-->

Law = must "draw back" to perdition
Grace = let us "go on" unto perfection

Indeed, "our Father, which art, in heaven":
Grace: is neither two faced nor two handed.
It's fearful to fall to plural "hands": Heb 10.
"That God" is light only (void of any darkness).
That God is grace "only" (void of any LAW<--Law).

The grace of our Lord J-->C with you-->all. Amen.

Thanks Danny,
You did not answer the question though! It is a shame when someone fools others. It is a real shame when someone trys to fool themselves. Sorry you are doing that.
Peace.

Felix,

Thinking and reasoning are allowed, encouraged, to solve the 3 allegoric mysteries of Colossians 2:2:
(i) the mystery of God, and
(ii) [the mystery] of the Father, and
(iii) [the mystery] of Christ.

Eg: "escape" (not rapture) is by "give more earnest heed" to what's been said: Hebrews 2. The only other option is "not escape": 1Thessalonians 5:3. So dare to compare 1Thess 5:3,9 to notice not escape is what happens to "them", escape is what happens to "us".

Paul's theology is not all about blood atonement. When you "give more earnest heed" you'll notice Paul is an apostle of JC (not CJ) and "by the will of God". The stated will of God is "I will have mercy, and not sacrifice"; Which is to allegory say I will have grace, and not law (Mt 9:13...Heb 10). Furthermore Paul is the one who notes bloodshed does not purge all sin consciousness; Rather it purges "almost all" (Hebrews 9:22), leaving sacrifice adherents short of purged, thereby short of enter. For Paul notes do the will of God (have mercy and not sacrifice) precedes receive the promise (Hebrews 10:36). For it's "mystery" to solve, and every good mystery has twists to it, especially near the end.

So Felix, be "led of the Spirit" rather than driven by the Ghost, For God is a Spirit (not a Ghost); And then you'll get it: understanding void of miss-understanding.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Danny,
Do you believe that bloodshed purges "almost all" sin? You said yourself Paul's not "all" about blood atonment. This naturally means Paul is still partially about blood atonment.

I will tell you this as a fact of what I KNOW, not what I might think or believe. The real Father has nothing to do at all with sacrifice and blood atonment. It does not partially purge anything. It only condems us. I think you know that very well. If the true Father has nothing to do with it, and Paul does......

Like I said before Danny, not to be rude, but it is a shame when we fool ourselves to keep believing something we KNOW is wrong and false.

Only beings of light will overcome and live. All darkness will fade away like this universe created by darkness. Darkness cannot and will not exist in light, just like Paul's teachings cannot exist in the heart of a being of light. Bloodshed did not purge anything ever, period. Bloodshed is evil and this fact I KNOW makes Paul's teachings evil. If Paul was sent by the Father, then he would have spoken the words of Father. He did not speak them literally or allegorically.

The only choice that matters in this life is if we listen to the true light in our hearts or the trickery of darkness pretending to be light. Everyone's spirit will return to the true Father and be One with Him. The only thing is not all will return as thinking individuals. Nothing is evil in itself, it is only evil when we create evil. See Danny, we were not created evil, we were created with free will. We choose our path and everyone has the same road map home. Some just choose to follow the darkness and not the light. What happens when we stray from the chosen and true path? We are lost.

It's time to listen to the light Danny. One day the light will be taken back home and the darkness will fade away.
Peace and understanding to you.

Felix,

from God OUR FATHER and the Lord JESUS CHRIST.

Nice diatribe Felix, but again I say:
- it is preposterous order to teach first, and learn afterward; So go ye(do err) and learn: Mt 9:13, by being led of the Spirit: Gal 5:18 instead of law driven by the Ghost.
- if you lack wisdom, ask God, and notably the God who upbraideth not: James 1; for the God who upbraideth (Law) can get real nasty, as nasty as an unjust judge takes vengeance on askers asking to be avenged. Paul asked to be avenged, but was told: My grace is sufficient for thee (no law required).
- of natural/spiritual (before/after), the biblical order is natural first, spiritual afterward: 1Cor 15; So don't talk to me about what you 'naturally' perceive. Put away the natural for the spiritual, as if putting away child to be man of child/man: 1Cor 13, and then also compare "spiritual things with spiritual": 1Cor 2:13, since we're also told not to believe every spirit, as one of twain spirits (spirit of error vs spirit of truth)is the spirit of error, and antichrist: 1John 4.
- biblical objective is not to believe (Eg: believe not x2: Mt 24:23,26), but rather to know; And furthermore to k-now the truth which makes you free, of the two truths allegory mentioned in John 8:32 (1st "the truth" about the law, and then "the truth" about grace: neither tempts nor can be tempted: Jam)
- all you're telling me, so far, is you don't know the difference between the Father and our Father; Nor the difference between Ghost driven and Spirit led (not under the law if led of the Spirit: Gal 5:18)
- rightly dividing the word of truth neither begins with disapproved nor ends with shame in 1Tim 2:15; But does involve a study, to shew(plural of show) thyself approved(only) unto God(Grace), since Grace doesn't disapprove of nor shame anyone. Ppl ass-shame themselves, as you are doing, by opposing yourself with law vs law, causing division, like a divided ass.
- Paul's episltes open and close with grace only, as if to quarantine study harmful law vs merciful grace, as one would quarantine study a deadly virus
- all is neither few nor many, and God our Saviour will have "all" men both saved and aware what from
- a singular "heart" is not plural "hearts"; And it is a good(God) thing for the "heart" to be established with grace (only): Hebrews 13; For it is from the heart that a man defiles(condemns, laws) himself with his own mouth: Job 15:6... Mt 15:11... Mt 12:37... Mk 7:20-23... Lk 6:45... Rom 2:1... Gal 1:8,9... Jam 3:10 by speaking both bless + curse obviously ends badly: accursed, when grace + law.
- there is no 'choice' in "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"; But there is a notable change, from ye to you in John 8:32 (KJV)
- there is no darkness at all in "that God" of this/that Gods compared. "That God is light (only), and in him there is no darkness at all": 1John 1:5. To wit, "that God" was in Christ(is the end of the law) reconciling the world unto himself (the God of all grace = no law at all); And notably by not law imputing their sins to them: 2Corithians 5:19.
- Of created/made, by Creator/Maker, God did not say let us create man, but rather "let us MAKE man". For what's created is also destroyed by the Creator both creates and destroys. A Maker only sees good, as God only saw good x7 in Genesis 1. So put away faulty creation of Creator for what's made perfect by Maker. Eg: Heb 5: Christ, being "made" perfect, became the author of eternal salvation (not of both temporal salvation + destruction afterward).
- there are no "lost"(dead) in Luke 15's lost(dead) and found(alive) scenario. Of two sons, one lost is found. Of sheep, the 1/100 that was lost is found. So rejoice, instead of perceiving any are lost(dead). For by law it's all die, or by grace it's all made alive; As "there is no respect of persons with God", only against God: Romans 2:11. So let's leave "as in Adam all die" for "even so in Christ shall all be made alive", as if leaving law for grace, since law was a ministration of condmenation & death: 2Cor 3.
- "take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness": Luke 11:35; For "a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump": 1Cor 5:6...Gal 5:9, like a little cancer us law can and will kill the whole body if it is not all removed in time. Selah.

Danny,
You forgot to mention the answer to this yet again friend. Why is Paul's "gospel" mostly about blood atonment which is blood sacrifice (murder)? If you can not answer, then you KNOW it is true. If you KNOW it is true, you KNOW Paul is a fraud.

I do KNOW between "god" and Father. Paul gospel is of "god". Truth is from Father and is in us all.

You can continue the Paul preaching, just tell me why his gospel is about blood atonmen(murder/sacrifice). Seems very odd to me. You say Paul preaches grace, I see him preaching blood atonment for our sins. He said animal blood was not enough (Hebrews), but the blood of Jesus was enough and all we needed. That is 100% blood atonment (murder/sacrifice). We both KNOW the real Father does not want, do or command it. So please just answer the question Danny. It should be a simple thing to do. Truth is always simple, but the lies of darkness is never simple.
Peace and true understanding to you friend.

Felix,

It's from yer lawed heart ye have evil thoughts:
Mt 15:11... Mk 7:15-23... Lk 6:45; And thereby
condemn yourself by condemning Paul: Rom 2:1.
"Thine own mouth condemneth thee": Job 15:6.

Again I say, the gospel of Paul is two things:
(i) "the gospel of God": His Grace (unto you)
(ii) "the gospel of Christ": His Peace (unto you)
Romans 1:1 ... Romans 1:16 = no shame (2Tim 2:15).

No law = no sin = no condemnation = "not ashamed".
So "learn" to "glorify" God without being ashamed,
by opening and closing your discussion with grace.
Character of God: Grace-us, Mercy-full, Peace-full.
God: His Grace: is [author] of peace, not confusion.

Grace will have Mercy, which multiplies Peace ww.
Grace will not have sacrifice, which is of the law.
Psalms 40... Hosea 6... Matthew 9:13... Hebrews 10.

Foundation = JC(not CJ): Mt1... 1Cor3:11 ... Rev22.
JC = "the same" yester day, to day, forever: Heb 13.
All should say "the same" thing: "grace" = "truth".

Paul is an apostle of "JC", "by the will of God",
which is: "I will have mercy, and not sacrifice",
which "allegory" means I will have grace, not law.
Paul is the one who reveals what Mt 9:13 "meaneth",
since "Paul" is "his witness unto all men": Acts 22.

Connect your biblical dots, grasshopper.

We are delivered from the law(sacrifice): Romans 7:6,
and it's as being delivered from evil: Matthew 6:13.
For law was both good + evil, ends badly, with evil.
So "discern (avoid) both good and evil": Hebrews 5.
For God saw only good x7: Gen 1; Not good and evil.

Paul's gospel is Grace & Peace from God & Son; For
Grace isn't the author of confusion, but of peace.
Grace didn't send Christ to condemn(law) the world;
But that thru J-->C the world might be saved(graced).

Jesus: Saviour of Israel: isn't Saviour of the world.
Christ: is "Saviour of the world" x2 Jn4:42; 1Jn4:14.
So "eternal" salvation is "through Jesus --> Christ".
For in Christ there is no sin (law): no law = no sin.
"Christ": "is the end of the law": Romans 10:4 (Paul).
"Christ": is our peace by abolition of law: Eph 2:15.
To wit, that God was in "Christ" reconciling "world".
"That God" is light (grace) having no darkness (law).

For it's allegoric "mystery" to solve in time,
by seek and find: "find grace" to help in time.
Find-ing grace = obtain-ing mercy: Hebrews 4:16.
Mercy: only thing obtain-able at throne of grace.
For His Grace will have mercy, and not sacrifice;
And the "not" part is not then, not now, not ever.
(Ps 40:6; 51:16; Hos 6:6; Mt 9:13 Mt 12:7; Heb 10)

Hebrews, written by Paul, is a mini bible itself,
having same theme(GOD spake/spoke by prophets/Son),
and the same conclusion: Grace with you all. Amen.

Furthermore God our Saviour will have two things:
(i) all men saved (graced), "and"
(ii) aware (truthed) what delivered from: law

Hence two things came by Jesus Christ (Jn 1:17):
(i) grace: for salvation of the eternal sort
(ii) truth: for awareness law is non eternal

Only what began can end. Law began.
Eternal Grace has no begin nor end.
So the end already written is the end of law,
the end to endure unto to be saved(graced) only,
instead of saved + destroyed by grace + law added.

Paul, as the "sign-ified" author of Revelation,
("hand" signs all his epistles with his "token")
ends Holy Bible containing Old & New Testaments;
And notably by JC's "grace" being "with you all",
(Noahic grace was not with all, only eight souls)
Also with no mention of any law(sacrifice) at all:

Danny,
Hbr 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us].

Hbr 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

Hbr 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

That is called 100% blood atonment Danny. Do you read past this and the thousand other blood atonment qoutes Paul makes? Sorry, you are not even fooling yourself friend. Is it really that that hard to say your thiking was wrong on Paul?

Do you know Paul's real name Danny? It's Apollonius of Tyana.

Peace and may you find real and lasting truth within you,

Felix, Felix,

LOL at your ridiculous comment: Paul's real name is Apollonius of Tyana. Even Wikipedia knows Apollonius was a Greek, not a Jew; And of Tyana, not of Tarsus.

The gospel of Christ(is the end of the law) is to the Jew first, then also to the Greek (via Paul the Jew: his witness unto all men). For Jews were first given the law (Genesis 2:17), by Moses (John 1:17). Jews also first requested abolition of law, to which God notably said they had "well spoken" by requesting such: Deuteronomy 18:17. So abolition of law is in response to the request of Jews at Mt Sinai, who could not bear such Horeb-bull accusation and condemnation, which even made Moses exceedingly fear and quake: Hebrews 12. Law was a "great terror"-ist to all Israel (of Jacob-->Israel): Deut 34:12.

As for atonement, Paul mentions it only once, in Romans 5, noting we now joy in God due to being at one ment with (reconciled to) God by Jesus Christ; 1stly reconciled to death by law via one man, 2ndly reconciled to life by grace via one man; With the 2nd of Rom 5's reconciled x2 notably being "much more". In 2Cor 3 grace glory is so much more than law glory that law glory fades to nothing by compare-i-son, as moon & stars vanish daily at the coming of the sun.

Pst: Romans 5:13 also notes:
No law = no sin imputed (no need for sacrifice).

Which things are an allegory: Galatians 4,
an allegoric mystery to solve in time,
so as to escape instead of not escape.

As for Hebrews Chp 9, I refer you to
http://www.godshew.org/Hebrews10.htm
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons1.htm

As for the sort of peace you offer, it's the sort which passeth understanding. I don't want this sort of unstable peace. I want the understanding that brings eternal peace void of divisions and confusion.

Grace is Mercy full to all, multiplies true Peace ww.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ WITH YOU ALL. AMEN.

Danny,
You do not know much about the man you write of. He was a half-breed greek/jew. Do you not know the early "church" made the man up from other people and writings? Come on man! Let's get real. The person you know as Paul never really existed, just as the person the "church" knows as "Jesus" never existed. His (Jesus) name was Yeshua and He was One with the Father.

"Even Wikipedia knows". Is that were you get information? I would not say that outloud too much. Really now Danny, is this were this exchange is going? That really down hill.

As for eternal peace. Only one thing will bring that and we both KNOW it. It is us molding ourselves into the character of the true Father. He KNOWS NOT blood atonment, which Paul "the church" did and does.

As for LOL? I'm not LOL. It is too sad what people think to LOL. If you had the true character of Father, you would not LOL over anything things such as this. I KNOW of only one thing that would. Do we really want to be like darkness Danny? I "think" you are better than that. I hope you don't prove me wrong. Please do your research before speaking. I won't make rude comments about it, but it helps when you know what you are talking about.

As for your refered reading about Paul and blood atonment. Let's keep it real Danny, that's all I can say without being rude. I expected a real answer and I got non-sense, sorry.
Peace and true character to you,

Felix, Felix,

Felix, Felix, you're kicking against the pricks.

As for the existence of Paul, or even Jesus,
it's all "allegory" in both "covenants": Gal 4;
written aforetime for our "learning": Rom 15:4.
So it's an allegoric "mystery" to solve "in time",
since there's neither mystery nor time in eternity.
The objective of the "shew" is to learn... to know.
Know(grace) makes us free of erroneous beliefs(laws).

In the beginning (plural) God (Elohyim)... ?
Such hooked line has hooked many unlearned fish.
Every good "mystery" writer hooks readers asap.
Eternal God has neither a beginning nor an end.

Only what began can end. Law began.
When law began fear (hath torment) began.
When law began again, then sorrows began.
Eternal Grace has neither begin nor end.

The whole bible is written as an 'as if' scenario.
(as if anyone would add law to grace is sufficient)
(as if anyone would therby add death to their life)
When it is ended properly, as written in Rev 22:21,
then it (law: sin and death: sorrows) never happened.

Felix, move on, from good/better to what's best;
For only the greatest of 3 things never faileth.
Three things: (Great --> Greater) --> Greatest.

Be ye reconciled (thru Jesus-->Christ) --> to God.
God (Grace) is not a man that he should lie (law);
Neither Son of man that he should repent (change).

All you seem to do is accuse (law), which
is what God's Son would not do: John 5:45.
God did not send his Son to condemn(law): Jn 3:17.

Your glorying is not good (not Godly): 1Cor 5:6
Rather it's both good and evil, ends bad: Heb 5.

Good luck with the Peace and safety you prefer, as
if liking nothing but what's hammered on your anvil.
Translators of the Bible called such self-conceited,
noted such like also maligned as popish ppl maligned,
from one side and another, like children x2 piping.
Following pied pipers results in humpty dumpty fall,
which is noted "unto the churches" in Galatians 5:4.

He that hath an ear, let him hear,
what the Spirit saith "unto the churches".

Hello Danny,

"Felix, Felix, "you're kicking against the pricks.""

Do you know where this statement came from and who said it first? If not, find out. Did Father or His spirit say this to "Paul" literally or allegorically?

"All you seem to do is accuse"
Who do I accuse Danny? I remember "Paul" even accused the angels if they brought a different gospel than "his" (Notice he did not say Father's). If so he did, why do you accuse me of accusing? I accuse nobody. I only say we must have the character of the true Father.

"Your glorying is not good"
Who is glorying Danny? I am only what the Father reveals to me. That is His character, not mine. If I do His will, it is only because He has shown me. How does that make me great Danny? I'm not a leader, but a follower.

Danny, I KNOW the bible is inspired by god. Do you think this is a good thing? How many millions have died due to the butchery displayed in the bible? The true Father inspired this Danny? That is thinking very low of Him, do you not think? If we think that, how can we know Him? We would only know and follow evil. Father is not two-handed or two-faced Danny. You are starting to sound like the group that thinks it's leader is a reincarnation of James the Just. They say Father created evil to serve a good purpose. They think He is two-handed. That He does evil for the overall good. Do you think that Danny?
Peace.

Felix, Felix,

"Saul, Saul" is not "Paul" of Saul/Paul; as "Simon, Simon" is not "Peter" of Simon/Peter. Yet "Abraham, Abraham" is double minded Abraham, of Abram/Abraham; And the interesting thing is it's "Peter" who is called "Satan" and told when he's converted then he should strengthen his scatter brained brethren. Go figure. As for Paul's conversion it is first from Terrorist Saul (OT LAW) to Wretched Paul (NT Law), and then from Wretched Paul to Paul The Apostle: his witness unto all men, of the gospel of Grace and Peace of God and Christ; Clarifying only grace that is merciful brings true peace.

Which things are an allegory in both covenants, allegoric mystery written aforetime for our learning, to go learn first and then come void of childish ignorance, as if replacing beliefs with know.

Felix, when no law, then no sin imputed: Romans 5:13; And when no sin imputed, then no atonement required. What's not broken does not need fixing. so stop seeing things broken and always needing a fix.

Nevertheless there is still the matter of reconciliation; of reconciling the world to that God, and doing such in Christ is the end of the law = the end of sin imputation and thereby the end of sin's death sting, which law is source and strength of. So law is not the solution, law is the problem, the schoolmaster which fails every student. The solution to the problem is grace and truth; grace for eternal salvation and truth for awareness of it; So firstly the truth about the law, that it's an insufficient liar, thief, and under-taker; Then "the truth": grace is sufficient.

So there's two truths in John 8:32's ye/you scenario; And only knowing the latter truth of twain makes you free of erroneous beliefs. For Galatians 5:4 (written unto "bewitched" churches) notes it's "you" (of ye/you), the after part of before/after, which falls from grace to law, again. What then? Then Christ(the end of the law) is of no effect to "you" of ye/you. So Paul asks, in 1Cor 15, howbeit "afterward", if law is let be spiritual? Obviously spritual abuse, witch is harmful, not harmless. Christ became us: harmless: which is higher than the heavens: Hebrews 7, of Paul(an Hebrew of Hebrews) to the Hebrews(plural). Selah.

So we see converted Peter, notably converted by reading all of Paul's epistles, talking about you being made perfect, then also stablished, strengthened, and settled by the God of all grace (no law at all); And notably after ye suffer awhile in CJ (mirrorly reverse of JC). Which things are an allegory, and a mystery; Allegoric mystery to solve, kinda like a learning matrix to navigate through, firstly through Jesus-->Christ, then also through Christ-->God-ward, since the final objective is to be reconciled "to God", not to Jesus nor Christ.

Escape is via "give more earnest heed" to what's been said: Heb 2; With the only other option being "not escape": 1Th 5. Not escape is notably what happens to "them" of them/us. For God hath not appointed "us" to wrath; And the Lord longsuffering to "us-ward" is to be accounted as salvation of the eternal sort authored by Christ (not by Jesus), which is clarified as none perish when all are graced and truthed.

Felix, you generalize, and seldom clarify, ask crafty questions, and seldom answer with clarity; Which sounds brassy, but it's just another band wagon of sounding brass and tinkling cymbal to me.

Let's clarify the name of this Father you propose. In a much earlier post you let slip it was Law; Which is primarily where you and I differ. For Law is not compatible with Grace, since they are "contrary" things, as contrary and Life and Death.

As for Galatians 1:8,9 the allegoric point being made is blessed(graced) + cursed (lawed) = accursed; And the gospels clarify such self-condemnation defiling is done with the mouth, from the heart: Mt 15:11; Mk 7:18-23; Lk 6:45. Paul goes on to clarify inexcuseable law is the root source of such condemnation: Rom 2:1; And that the heart should be established in grace only, not laws nor even grace + law; For laws and oxymorons did not profit those occupied therein: Heb 6-13.

Felix, it is not all scriptures that are given by inspiration of God; For "scriptures" are plural and contrary, which would make God a bi-polar schizoid too fearful to approach lest he's having a law worketh wrath day. Even atheists know that much; Like even Herodians knew there's no partiality with God and Son. Rather it's all "scripture" (the script-u-are of such plural and contrary scriptures) which is given by inspiration of God in 2Tim 3:16. So, again I say: escape is via "give more earnest heed" to what's been said. Pay attention to the details, if it's allegoric mystery to solve in time.

Furthermore if you lack wisdom, ask the God who upbraideth not: James 1; For if you ask a God who upbraids, you may get vengeance from an unjust judge: Law: takes vengeance on those asking to be avenged. So, hear what the unjust judge saith: Lk 18:6. If you ask Law for justice, you may get "law worketh wrath" instead of just us: Rom 4:15. So then it is Paul who reveals the source of wrath is law.

Felix, you don't seem to listen nor comprehend what I say. God saw only good x6, and very good the 7th time in Genesis 1; Not "both good and evil" ends badly, not only with "evil concupsicence" but a death sting. Law is both good and evil. Grace is good only. Law is both holy and unholy. Grace is holy only. So it's not called a Holy Holy Bible, but the Holy Bible containing Old and New Testaments; And the new testament is the "better testament" having a "better hope" of all living instead of all dying, because therein law is made dead testator for grace to be of force, and truth to be free of lies.

Law is both natural and spiritual. Grace is spiritual only, the after part of before/after, the made part of created/made, but not made one proselyte since such is twofold: more the child of hell(law). So stop comparing natural with spiritual, and start comparing spritual things (laws) with spiritual (grace) to rightly divide the word of truth, which neither begins with disapproved (law) nor ends with shame (law) in 2Tim 2:15.

1John 4 does not say try soul vs spirit and believe the spirit. Rather it does say believe not every spirit, and try the spirits, since one of the spirits: spirit of truth and spirit of error, is the spirit of error, and antichrist. If Christ is the end of the law, then anti-Christ would be anti-the end of the law. Such is what you are, if you would have the Father be Law, instead of being Grace us, Mercy full, and thereby Peace full unto all, not some only. Selah.

Danny,
You said,
"Felix, when no law, then no sin imputed: Romans 5:13; And when no sin imputed, then no atonement required. What's not broken does not need fixing. so stop seeing things broken and always needing a fix."

So Danny, if everybody right now believed in no law, nothing would need fixed? We could all go to "heaven" right now and everything would be peachy? A little rape and murder here and there, stealing just a little bit and so on. No sin in that is there? Afterall, who is to tell us we are sinning, right?

Danny, not to be rude, but do you know just how stupid that sounds?

Father's Law is His character. When we transform our character into His, what need is there for your law you speak of EVER? You are totally rear-backwards friend. There will be no peace or grace until the light changes our character and the darkness is destoyed by the light in our character.

If the government does away with all law, will there be peace and grace abounding in the country? You just do not get it and never will. We are not here to do away with laws, we are here to transform ourselves into the character of the Father. WHEN WE DO THAT, THAT IS WHAT MAKES laws VANISH. They will be dead to us because they no longer will have power over us. Then we will be dead to law, and full of the character of the Father. Is that really so hard to understand? Come on Danny, start using common sense and forget the bye-bull. It will bring you nothing but destruction.
Peace.

Felix,

from God OUR FATHER and the Lord JESUS CHRIST.

Ok then, we finally have you admitting the character of the Father you propose is Law; But then saying this Law makes you free of laws, which is pretty law law, kinda like the law law of Mt 22:36-40... Rom 8:2.

Felix, the Law of the Spirit no more makes you forever free of the Law of sin and death than the Law of aerodynamics makes you forever free of the Law of gravity. Just run out of gas when flying high on the law of aerodynamics and watch the law of grave-ity kick in again, grounding many to the point of groundead, a little lower than grounded.

Now we have you saying forget the Bible (bye-bull); Just use common sense; When the sense most common among men is obviously producing wars and dis-ease ww. Felix, this Father you propose is the father of lies(laws), which you have believed in error. It's time you replaced your belief with k-now. K-NOW there is no condmenation(law), not even to them that believe erroneous things: Romans 8.

You need meds, for your bi-polar dis-order. God is not the author of confusion (un-rest, dis-order), but of peace (rest, order); And not the order of Melchisedic. God notably rested blessed and sanctified; And such blessed and sanctified rest occured on the seventh day, which is also the third day when counting the days in John 1 & 2. It's now the third day, of AD--> only goes one way, and there remaineth a rest (peace) to the people of God, via grace and truth. For Law is a Lie, and a Thief which steals, kills, and destroys. God cannot lie, is the main reason God cannot die. Law both lies and dies. Law had an expiry date (a fulness of time for such ignorance God winked at) which expired l-o-n-g ago.

The problem is law; the source & strength of sin.
The solution is "grace AND truth": for awareness.
Law wrongfully convicts is not graceful nor truthful; And if the truth be k-NOW-n about law, it never exhonerates those it wrongfully convicts. For Ghostly Law hath never forgiveness, neither here nor there. So if any say law here, or law there, believe it not. For law is the beginning of fear hath torment (OT), and of sorrows hath grief that is unbearable (NT). So thank God that the law is non-eternal, only a schoolmaster that fails every student, in order to bring us unto "Christ: is the end of the law".

So "the end" to endure unto is "the end of the law";
For eternal grace has neither a beginning nor an end.

The "grace"(only) of our Lord JC with you all. Amen.

Danny,
You said,
"You need meds, for your bi-polar dis-order. God is not the author of confusion (un-rest, dis-order).."

This statement is bi-polar in itself. Do we really think the true Father inspired the writings in the bible? If so, He is bi-polar like your statement. One Being with two faces. One face of love and charity and one face of hate, sacrifice, murder, killing and so on. Does one sane being inspire both? Does a sane being believe He did? I believe you think He is the author of confusion. I believe darkness and men are the author of confusion and the buy-bull. So let's say bye-bull, ok?

You said,
"Law had an expiry date". So ye think Father created the OT law then? Ye say He inspired the bible, so you must, right? Is it not time to stop following and believing in evil and darkness Danny? It's getting old now. Nobody can be this blind unless on purpose.

Peace and just a wee little understanding? ;)

Felix,

Yes, thinking is allowed, even required, to solve an allegoric mystery written aforetime for our learning.

Bible is all "allegory" in both "covenants": Galatians 4; And "mystery" to solve: noted 20 times; So it's allegoric mystery to solve "in time": Hebrews 4:16, since there is neither mystery nor time in eternity.

As for what is given by inspiration of God, it is not plural and contrary scriptures, but "scripture": 2Timothy 3:16. So what is God inspired, of plural and contrary law vs grace scriptures, is the script-u-are of such allegoric mystery.

Paul asks and answers the question: What saith the script-u-are? It saith cast out the bondwoman and her son: Galatians 4; Which also notes such things are an allegory. So the allegory meaning of the script-u-are is: cast out the law and result of the law: sin and death; Not to mention "law worketh wrath" is destructive, but grace is constructive. So converted Peter says, to strengthen brethren: grow in grace; Which is a polite way of saying grow up.

In the allegoric mystery which is like unto a virtual matrix to navigate through (through Jesus Christ), we find God(Elohyim) in the beginning is pluralized. Again in Hebrews 1 we find GOD both spake/spoke, in time past/last days, to them/us, via prophets/Son. But it's neither time past nor last days now; Rather it's "the last day", which is also called the third day, which is the seventh day when counting days in John 1 & 2. Let him that hath understanding count.

The plural God which spake/spoke, is also called Majesty on high; But "mind not high things", and "be not highminded" is the higher exhortation from above, for highminded is listed among unholy things to turn away from: 2Timothy 3. So we are to turn away from such things as law vs law and laws vs grace; Since law vs law is as loser vs loser: divided against itself, and laws vs grace is division, not peace.

Escape is via "give more earnest heed" to what's been said, and by whom; And the only other option given is "not escape", for saying Peace and safety in law.

As for bye-bull, such allegorically refers to flush law as dung to gain Christ is the end of the law; Since law is Horeb-bull. So yes, let's say bye-bull: bye to law(bull) written in stone and ink; Since grace (mercy thereof, peace thereof) cannot be of full force until the law is dead testator: Heb 9.

So then, let's dismiss the boogie man: law: the schoolmaster which fails every student; And thereby let grace be sufficient to bring eternal life to all.

Felix, the law was given by Moses: John 1:17. Such surely die lie is found in Genesis 2:17, which is contrary to Genesis 2:16; Every tree vs not every tree, which is allegorically grace vs law, law being given by Moses, whom God called "Moses, Moses" to indicate he was being double minded = unstable.

The law given by Moses is called the law of commandments. It's what Christ abolished, thereby effectively abolishing all law written in stone and ink. For all other law was notably added, because of the transgression (because of the law; for where no law, there no transgression).

As for believing, Matthew 24 contains "believe not" x2, when anyone says law here, or law there; And John 8:32 says knowing is what makes you free of believing erroneous things like law here or law there concerning Christ is the end of the law, not the mend of law. Escape is via "give more earnest heed".

As for evil(law), indeed it's getting time for all to put away any thought of such; For God saw only good x6, then very good the 7th time in Genesis 1; Not both good and evil ends badly. So Hebrews 5 says use your senses to discern (a void) both good and evil; Which is to allegorically say a void law, since law is the ministration of condemnation and death.

Charity thinketh no evil to even forgive, which is why charity never faileth to forgive: 1Cor 13.

As for darkness(ignorance), Amos 5 notes the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light; Which is to allegorically say law and not grace, or death and not life.

But that God is light having no darkness at all; Which is to say grace having no law at all, or life having no death at all, or truth having no lie at all.

So, let's sort out which LORD is witch, of two LORDS in plural Psalms and plural Proverbs; Which things are an allegory, and mystery to solve; Or not, and be not suffered to continue by reason of death.

Obviously endure to the end requires continue, or go on unto perfection by leaving the principles; And doing the end run along with patience requires a "weight" loss, said weight being sacrifice, which so easily besets runners of the human race. For sacrifice is of the law, which His Grace will not have, since shedding of blood does not purge all things, only "almost all", leaving sacrifice adherents a tad unpurged, or spotted.

Pure religion arrived undefiled and remained unspotted in a come and go visit to those afflicted with a bad case of life + death, due to their grace + law. Selah.

Danny-O,
You said,
"since shedding of blood does not purge all things, only "almost all", leaving sacrifice adherents a tad unpurged, or spotted."

Danny-Can you tell me just one little thing the shedding of blood does purge? All I want is one thing. I will not be greedy and ask for two, just one. Just one little thing of the "almost all" ;b
Peace.

Felix,

Yes, shedding of blood (sacrifice) purges all sin except blasphemy the Ghost (speaking against the Law); which never hath forgiveness: Matthew 12:31; Mark 3:28,29; Luke 12:10; And who hasn't spoken against the law, if only to say as a child that a parental law was unfair; Or to say as the parent: I know it's not fair, but it's the law; Or to say some silly old law (like going to jail for spitting on the sidewalk) should be blotted out of law books.

If the truth be known about law, it's "inexcuseable": Romans 2:1; For by the curse of the law it doesn't pardon anyone. So the only way any and all can be free of law imputed sin and sin's death sting (which law is notably the strength of), is to flush all law as dung, including all sacrifice, which is notably "of the law": Hebrews 10... which is why God will not have sacrifice, for it is contrary to mercy; Not merciful, but rather merciless if the truth be kNOWn.

Law forgets and forsakes.
Grace never leaves nor forsakes.
So the conclusion of such law vs grace is:

This Daniel speaks of the truth.

???LORD Jesus Christ???
I am making corrections in my way of living life. I listened to what this cheater Daniel Miles is teaching the whole world in the form of "HOLY SPIRIT".

This website is guiding normal people to forcibly trust that there is Grace and through only Jesus Christ, when the whole world has their own way of living happily.

This man and other Christians like him have fooled me with the untrue teachings and he is constantly using the words "Grow up in Grace". You idiot! This is uncensored Forum right? Correct yourself...Mind is the one which was always with you.

Prophesies are made by mind and God doesn't need to come to tell you your future. He has already given you all the birth rights. Daniel Miles never mentioned that India was destructed by Christians, he always kept on saying that it is due to Hindus and Muslims, however, Christians were tricky as Daniel Miles is.

He is again trying to convert everyone into Christianity saying that Grace is only through LORD JESUS CHRIST.

All the riches in our country were stolen by Christians and why do you say that India and Pakistan are the result of religion based teachings. What about those who came here in the name of Jesus Christ and God who have spread this religion here.

This website should be closed and it will be closed because whatever is destructive will be destructed. This website teaches another type of religion known as "Grace" through Jesus CHRIST.

You had always been using my name as a Christian name forcibly, even when I told you not to use it.

You cannot fool everyone for a longer time. We all are humans. NOW STOP PREACHING THIS NEW RELIGION "GRACE".If you don't stop then we know how to remove ourselves from it.

Of only a certain truth, but not all. This being the difference between Christ Jesus, and Jesus Christ, but daniel still errs in which is the right one.

Dear Cretien,

Only NT "foundation" laid to build on is "JC":
Matthew 1:1...1Corinthians 3:11...Revelation 22:21

CJ does not occur in any of the four gospels.

CJ is about "mediation": "is not of one(God)".
JC is about reconciliation, is by & unto one.
When reconciled, no longer need for mediation.
Allegory: when grace, no longer need for law.

The grace of our Lord JC [is] with you all. Amen.

Hi in response to your comment, "the whole world has their own way of living happily." Yeah, well while that may be true,and ignorance can be blissful, Righteousness in the Lord God thru Jesus is what saves you in this life and the next, happiness,(or lack thereof), has naught to do with salvation.

find me

Dear Cherrie,

When you mention "through", notice these things:
- the only "foundation" laid is "Jesus Christ";
so build house hold of God up on that foundation
- "peace" with God is "through" J-->C, only in C;
for J brought division(unrest), not peace(rest)
- eternal salvation also thru J-->C = author of it;
For J authored temporal salvation + destruction after
- reconciled is neither to 2 Sons J nor false/True Cs;
But notably "to God" cannot lie nor die: 2Cor 5;
so beyond thru J-->C is also thru C-->God-ward,
as reconciling is done in C, but by & unto that God,
that Light is invisible and inaccessible to in-laws,
and to the highminded, also to the double minded.
POINT: Pure Grace doesn't allow deadly Law near.
POINT: Eternal Life doesn't allow any Death near.
For such would be as foolish as sue-i-cide.

So get beyond J, and get in the true C,
to be exhorted to go on (continue), higher,
else "not suffered to continue by reason of death"

Love (Law) will get you "high", but not "higher";
Charity (Grace) edifies & exhorts to comfort only.
Higher than the heavens is above plural L/R heavens;
Peace is above law vs law & laws vs grace divisions.

So put away your puffed up highminded-ness,
"highminded" is among "unholy" things in 2Tim3;
And "wickedness" is what occurs in "high" places.

The grace of our Lord JC with you all. Amen.