Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Forum: Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
MY CORRECTIONS...Re: daniel miles and his website is fooling everyone

I WILL NEVER SAY PRAISE THE LORD....HALLELUJAH AND AMEN...

I WILL ALWAYS SAY NAMASKAR TO GREET PEOPLE AND JAY HO TO GREET THE GODS...I DON'T WANT TO BE CONVERTED.

PLEASE DON'T CONVERT US YOU CHRISTIAN LIARS...DANIEL MILES...YOU TRICKY BEHAVIOR WILL COME UPON YOU SOON...FOR WHAT YOU SOW THAT YOU REAP AND THIS IS SAID IN EVERY RELIGION WHETHER IT IS HINDU OR MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN OR SIKH OR PUNJABI..ALL ARE ONE BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE GOD AND THOSE GODS ARE ONE WITH DIFFERENT NAMES. NO ONE CAN SAY THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE...EVERY GOD IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

CHRISTIAN RULES CANNOT SAY THAT YOU CANNOT TAKE DIVORCE OR THINGS LIKE 7TH DAY.EVERY COLOR IS BEAUTIFUL AND EVERY DAY WITH RIGHT FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO TO KEEP THEMSELVES HAPPY.

IF SOMEONE IS REALLY NOT HAPPY WITH THEIR CURRENT MARRIAGES THEY CAN DIVORCE THEIR SPOUSE AND START A NEW LIFE. 6TH DAY IS ALSO THE PRECIOUS DAY BECAUSE WITHOUT 6TH DAY THERE CANNOT BE 7TH DAY. SO HOW CAN DANIEL MILES SAY THAT 6TH DAY IS NOT THE DAY...7TH DAY IS THE ONLY DAY.

PLEASE STOP GIVING MAN MADE THEORIES AND DO WHAT YOUR MIND SAYS BECAUSE DANIEL MILES DOESN'T LOVE YOU, YOUR MIND LOVES YOU FOREVER AND EVER. JAY HO...

TO TELL YOU THAT PERSONALLY DANIEL MILES HAS WRITTEN VERY RUDE EMAILS TO ME AS AN ANSWER TO THIS DISPUTE. THIS MADE ME MORE CLEAR THAT HE IS SIMPLY TRYING TO BE GOD.