Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Forum: Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: daniel miles and his website is fooling everyone

U CANNOT GIVE MONEY TO ANYONE SINCE YOU HAD BEEN STEALING MONEY FROM ME SINCE A LONG TIME. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO REPRESENT CHRISTIANITY IN THE FORM OF HOLY SPIRIT AS YOU SAY...SO ALL THE CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE CHEATED ME ARE REPORTING TO YOU.

YOU TRICKY! YOU TOOK MY TIME AND MONEY AS WELL. HINDUISM IS THE ONLY RELIGION WHICH CAN GIVE YOU GRACE AND NO OTHER RELIGION IN THE WHOLE WORLD..NOW WHAT CAN YOU SAY? THAT THESE GODS SHIV, KRISHNA, RAM ARE NOT THE NAMES OF GODS?

YOU ARE VERY TRICKY AND YOU WILL FALL DOWN BECAUSE YOU ARE DRUNKEN IN SPIRIT LIKE YOUR FATHER IS...

YOU ARE LIKE A THIEF WHO RUNS AWAY WITH HIS FATHER CHEATING INNOCENT PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. ALL RELIGIONS ARE BEST RELIGIONS...WHO TOLD YOU THAT RELIGIONS ARE NOT GOOD?

EVERYTHING CREATED BY MAN IS ALSO CREATED BY THE GOD IN HIM. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE BEAUTY OF TAJ MAHAL. YOU CANNOT SAY THAT IT IS CREATED BY HOLY SPIRIT. IF IDIOTS LIKE YOU KEEP ON WASTING TIME IN ALL THESE MATTERS FOOLING PEOPLE THEN NO ONE WOULD DO ANYTHING GOOD IN THIS WORLD.

YOU NAKED MAN

YOUR SISTERS ARE HOLY AND WHAT ABOUT OUR SISTERS? WE DO NOT HAVE WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT IS BAD? RIGHT? SO IT WAS ALWAYS? THAT'S WHY YOU TOOK BENEFIT OF OUR INNOCENCE AND WE WASTED OUR TIME.

NOW LISTEN ...THIS IS THE DEAD END FOR YOU. THIS LIFE IS ONLY FOR GOOD DEEDS AND GOOD THOUGHTS...INFACT! YOU ARE BRINGING DIVISION IN THE WHOLE WORLD SAYING THAT GRACE IS ONLY THROUGH jesus christ and not any other god.

SAI BABA SAID THAT EVERYONE'S GOD IS ONE...YOU ARE SAYING THAT jesus christ is the only one god who brought grace.

I DON'T THINK SO NOR CAN YOU FOOL ME ANYMORE.

-------------------------------------------------
YOUR MIND CREATES THINGS
YOUR MIND HAS POWER
YOU CANNOT HIDE ANYTHING FROM YOUR MIND
YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM THE WORLD BUT YOU CANNOT RUN AWAY FROM THE MIND

YOU CANNOT CHEAT THE MIND