Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is Grace and Love the same thing

Grace unto you Bother,
Since 2 days I and Arvind my brother are asking you many questions because the Holy Spirit is teaching us what His Grace is.
We are in India and we were practicing law+ Grace uptil now without knowing what we are doing.I had many troubles due to that.I was going away from Christ.
By God's Grace we felt in Spirit that every time we practice law we are going against the character of God.
We came to know that God's character cannot be like this.Making us troubles, sacrificing, forsaking and so many things of the law.
I was condemned by many pastors and preachers for this sake that I always refused to go to churches where they teach law+grace.
I fell into pit as I followed Law+Grace.
I am loving a nonbeliever person since last 4 years and I denied him due to law.Almost all the pastors and believers tell me that you cannot marry a Hindu person.
I had forsaken him and also my parents due to this foolish evil law given by men and not by the HOly Spirit.
When Holy Spirit started teaching me about love of God that HIs love never fails that time I repented so much.
THe person whom I loved fell into temptations, debts and now he says that I really cant marry you because I am so much in debts and troubles.He doesnt know Jesus Christ as he is a Hindu person.
But I and my brother Arvind are continuosly praying for him to return to us.
I dont even know where he is now,for he has not contact with me since last 1 year.
But my trust in the Lord and the voice of the Holy Ghost continously tells me that I should pray for this matter and he will come.
God's Grace is so mighty.I repented completely on 12 dec 2008 for this kind of practicing of law.I asked God for Forgiveness.I felt peace.I started praying for Grace..
But now I really want this light.
I am so much hungry for this Grace that I and my brother have kept our indivisual work aside and we day and night read bible understanding "What Grace is".
Jesus is so merciful that at the right time I got this website and U a guide who explains us everything
Thank u so much for ur time.
I want to save many people from this things called Law+Grace for this is what the world is practising and doing evil in the churches.
I want to save the person whom I love and want him back.
How can I get him back.What will make him contact me?
I need answers for everything.
Is Grace and Love the same?
Love never forsakes, love is kind ,so Grace also never forsakes, Grace is kind......1 cor chapter 13 speaks about love and that is Grace as well,isnt it?please correct me wherever I m wrong.

Please email me.I and my brother are currently receiving the guidance from you only.we desperately wait for your replies.

God's grace upon you is so abundant...
Please pray for us as well..

its grace + law and not law +grace

Re: Is Grace and Love the same thing

Dear Ruth,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

God is love; But love can be many different things. Law can love you, but it is not perfect love, for law both loves and hates, being both good and evil; And hatred is not grace us.

His Grace is perfect love, which is void of fear (hath torment): 1John 4. Be ye perfect in Matthew 5:48 is be ye also merciful in Luke 6:36. So perfect love is also merciful: full of mercy, not both merciful and merciless. Full of mercy speaks of being void of sacrifice. So it is written God will have mercy and not sacrifice: Matthew 9:13 (from Hosea 6:6); Which is to allegory say God will have grace and not law. So "perfect love" is pure grace that is merciful only. James 1 calls it "pure religion", and James 3 calls it "pure wisdom".

Pure religion in James 1:27 notably arrives undefiled and remaians unspotted in a come and go visit to the afflicted:
http://www.godshew.org/Religion.html
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons7.htm

Pure wisdom in James 3:17 notably has seven traits, and the first of seven things grace is, is peace-able:
http://www.godshew.org/Sevens5.htm

In 1Corinthians 13 perfect love (pure grace) is called "charity" in the King James Version. The reason charity never fails is because it thinketh no evil to even forgive. So we are told to put on charity above forgiving one another in Colossians 3; Which is above forgiving one another in Ephesians 4.

But charity (perfect love, pure grace) begins with edifying up from below, as noted in 1Corinthians 8; Firstly helping you get it right of law vs grace, by learning the difference between imperfect love and perfect love; Which is also to say the difference between imperfect God: Law and perfect God: Grace. But since perfect God has no imperfection (pure grace has no law), the higher exhortation is to rise above law vs grace to grace only. For even when right of law vs grace, it still gives place to law, which still gives place to death. So in the end already written, there is no mention of law at all, only grace.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.