Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thanks for the Grace of the LORD

Its only by His Grace and the Holy Spirit that I came to know about this website and I am really now out of confusion because I have asked for the Grace of the LORD.

Thanks to Jesus for His Grace that He gave you Grace to make such a Graceful website.

I have now known that I was really never wrong in my life to follow God's Grace but the world forced me to follow law.

I am thankful to Jesus that His Grace renewed upon me every time I made mistake by listening to the law givers.

That's why is it written that they will be judged who give law because law didn't give the Cross of the LORD but it is Grace which gave us the Cross.
Am I correct?
I don't know those verses in Bible but I am sure that God's Spirit is guiding me.
After I read your reply to my email I saw confusion living me forever getting confused itself.

Earlier I thought that I am going to confuse the confusion by the Lord's Grace. I am going to scare the fear by the Lord's Grace.But Lord is always good, He has all the characteristics of Holiness. He doesn't confuse anyone,scare anyone, trouble anyone.
Jesus is good all the time and by His Grace we get a chance everyday to become good and good and good.

I want to write more because I am so much happy.
Brother, Grace be with you always.
Thanks so much.
Jesus Loves you.