Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Women covering her head is law or command?

Dear Ruth,

Grace(not law) unto you, and peace(not confusion),
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace. God authored peace by seeing only good x7, not both good and evil; Which is to say grace only, not law, which things are an "allegory" & "mystery" to solve by seek and ye shall find, find grace to obtain mercy and get help, in time. Or not, and be not suffered to continue by reason of death. So then, grace is about continuing, and about growing; not about fading away. The eternal inheritance we look for and haste unto is not a corruptible one that fadeth away, but an "incorruptible inheritance that fadeth not away". Continuing, or "going on unto perfection", is about "leaving" the principles; Not about getting hung up on principles: Hebrews 6:1.

The biblical allegory for woman is church, and so the allegory for women(plural) is churches(plural). Eg: Paul says in Ephesians 5:32 that he does not speak of Adam and Eve, but rather of Christ and the Church. Or we could say he does not speak of two becoming one flesh, but of two becoming one spirit: the spirit of grace and the truth thereof that's void of lies(laws).

The head of the woman is the man: Christ. Christ is also the head of every "man", not every child. A man puts away childish things: laws. And the head of Christ is God(Grace). Which things are an allegory.

1Timothy 2:15 notes the woman(church) being deceived was in the transgression(law). For "where no law, there no transgression": Romans 4:15; And law imputed sin is the transgression of the law: 1John 3:4. So for the woman to be in the transgression she had to be in the law, and notably by being deceived(lawed). What law, if the woman was in the transgression long before Moses gave the ten commandments? The law of Genesis 2:17, which got added to Genesis 2:16's grace; the surely die lie that got added to the truth.

The woman is notably what was taken out of the man by the operation of God, and presented unto him, as what was in him: law: transgression: deceit. But Christ(is the end of the law) notably had this to say to the woman caught in adult-ery: neither do I condemn(law) thee, go and sin(law) no more: John 8:11; Because God did not send his Son to condemn(law) the world, no, not this, but that: the world through him might be saved(graced): John 3:17.

So then, let's look at 1Timothy 2:9-15 as allegory, and discern holiness with sobriety is grace void of another drink of deadly law; and let's look at the end (of law) already written as the end to endure unto to be saved(graced) only, not saved and destroyed after like those mentioned in Jude 1:5 who added law to grace, making it life + death instead of life only by grace only.

As for covering, and cover up, take a look at the two sorts of "blessed" compared in Psalms 32:1,2 and again in Romans 4:7,8; Noting the second sort of blessed therein is the better "blessedness" of "man" David spoke of, not the cover up sort of law imputed sin that has to be forgiven and covered up with bloodshed. Point: reconclied doesn't need a diaper nor a rag; And reconciled doesn't require mediation nor intercession; And reconciled is neither to Jesus nor to Christ, but to God through Jesus --> Christ.

Be ye reconciled (through Jesus --> Christ)-->to God, is not a man that he should lie(law) or die(law), neither Son of man that he should repent(change).

The point of the God Shew is that His grace is sufficient, and grace is sufficient meaneth no law at all is required; Unless off course you prefer the life + death of grace + law, and being not suffered to continue by reason of death instead of continuing on to the end (of law), not the end of the world.

Point: if it's dung(law), then flush it,
Rather than touch, taste, or handle it;
for by the using of laws all perish,
perish the thought.

Pst: Only what began can end. Law began.
Eternal Grace has no beginning, nor end.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Thanks for the Grace of the LORD

Its only by His Grace and the Holy Spirit that I came to know about this website and I am really now out of confusion because I have asked for the Grace of the LORD.

Thanks to Jesus for His Grace that He gave you Grace to make such a Graceful website.

I have now known that I was really never wrong in my life to follow God's Grace but the world forced me to follow law.

I am thankful to Jesus that His Grace renewed upon me every time I made mistake by listening to the law givers.

That's why is it written that they will be judged who give law because law didn't give the Cross of the LORD but it is Grace which gave us the Cross.
Am I correct?
I don't know those verses in Bible but I am sure that God's Spirit is guiding me.
After I read your reply to my email I saw confusion living me forever getting confused itself.

Earlier I thought that I am going to confuse the confusion by the Lord's Grace. I am going to scare the fear by the Lord's Grace.But Lord is always good, He has all the characteristics of Holiness. He doesn't confuse anyone,scare anyone, trouble anyone.
Jesus is good all the time and by His Grace we get a chance everyday to become good and good and good.

I want to write more because I am so much happy.
Brother, Grace be with you always.
Thanks so much.
Jesus Loves you.