Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Profile on Yahoo! Answers...

Hey, i'm sorry to bring this up here as this is a bit off topic, but I was searching for your profile on Yahoo! Answers, and it seems to be missing, I suspected Yahoo must have suspended the account, and I was wondering if you had made a new account there, I would love to re-add you, as I enjoyed reading your wisdom on the Bible their, if you've happened to make a new profile, I would appreciate to add you, thanks so much! God Bless You, always, Heidi

Re: GodShew Profile on Yahoo! Answers...

Dear Heidi,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks for noticing Yahoo Answers suspended GodShew account, and for posting it on GodShew.Org forum in the form of a bouquet. I had pretty much done what I intended to do at Yahoo Answers anyway, so it was no big deal for me.

Some time ago I discovered Google indexes Yahoo Answers, so I joined YA, posted questions and answers, to help those people seeking the truth to find GodShew.Org's web site, and go on to perfection rather than draw back to perdition.

Lately I was being reported every time I posted on YA, and had violation notices daily; which I did challenge the Yahoo people about, but to no avail. Yahoo sided with the literalists, who preferred darkness(law) to light(grace). No matter. It won't change the end of the God Shew already written.

Atheists will take care of literalists, have them for breakfast; And false religions will continue being exposed, eventually fall, just like the Berlin wall. In due time Atheists will accept the merciful God of all grace as the only true God of false/true Gods. I have no problem with Atheists, for I also reject an awful lawful God of literalists who flat out said I will forget you and I will forsake you. If this is the only God literalists can offer people, it should be none for me thanks.

But hey, I gave up believing for knowing long ago.
I know the only true God is Grace.
I know Grace is sufficient.
I live it, not just believe it.

I have now returned to putting my time towards making new web pages, and maintaing my position with search engines for 1000s of biblical keywords & phrases in top 10 position. For my grace us host (web server) in South Carolina has given me unconditional freedom and unlimited space on his web server; so I should make use of it and post more pages.

My main focus is biblical allegory, and I'm still www's leading expert on biblical allegory, still #1 on all search engines for:
- allegoric
- biblical allegory
- bible allegory
- bible is allegoric
- allegoric bible
- allegoric bible mystery
- bible allegories
etc etc etc etc

I still have many biblical insights and revelations to post on the web site; to help people get it: understanding, and solve the biblical mystery in time; So that none perish by grace rather than all perish by law, perish the thought.

So I will likely not return to Yahoo Answers, for it takes a lot of my time away from making and maintaining web pages. However, if the Spirit should lead me to get another Yahoo Answers account, I will do it. Meanwhile, you are free to post on GodShew.Org's unlimited and unmoderate forum.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
Founder of www.GodShew.Org
www leader for 'probating' the will of God