Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Real Free Grace by Jesus, VS. Legalistic Works Grace by Paul

Grace & Peace to U from God & Son Unlimited.

Impatient? Try doing the end run along with patience, as noted in Hebrews 12, which speaks of losing weight, the law which so easily besets (you), in order to make it to the end written alive unto God.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Real Free Grace by Jesus, VS. Legalistic Works Grace by Paul

Why do you say the GRACE of our lord Jesus Christ when you do not believe in Him. Is that not quite silly? Why not replace the words lord Jesus Christ with lord Paul? Would that not be more truthful of what you think? Please correct me if I am wrong. I find it quite a bit deceitful myself. It is taking the name of the Lord in vein, but then again you do dot believe in any law or commandments and think you should not be sorry for anything. That is quite the sad bucket of sorrow you are in. Please do not say "our" lord to me again. It makes me quite ill to tell the truth. Not to be rude, just trying to save my dinner. My Father is NOT your Father. I believe I have made that clear.
Have a good day Sir.

God(Grace) neither tempts(laws)
nor can be tempted(lawed): James

Re: Real Free Grace by Jesus, VS. Legalistic Works Grace by Paul

Ok. I see you have learned not to put people down and mock them. I will leave you alone now. I wish you would have at least tried to answer the questions.
Goodbye.

Heard this one from you before, after which
you popped up, again, like Jack the Impe does,
now Jack in the Box even in midst of the night.

I wonder what, or who, keeps winding him up?

Please keep your promise this time.

The GRACE of our Lord JC with you all. Amen.