Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Two Miss Quotes, and two liars, WILL YOU BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD

Dear AC Paul & Chris,

Grace & Peace from God & Son.

God isn't the author of confusion (unrest), but of peace (rest); Especially on the seventh day, and the third day is as the seventh day when counting the days in John 1 & 2:1. Let him that hath understanding count: Rev 13.

In Luke 15 we find both the son who was lost(dead) is found(alive), and the sheep which was lost(dead) is found(alive). So rejoice, if none lost, all found. Furthermore it was Son of Man who came to seek and save the lost; And in Numbers 23:19 it's the Son of Man who should repent, for perceiving any were lost, by giving place to both lost and found, or to clean and unclean, via grace and law.

God never ever saw both clean and unclean, nor both good and evil. From the get go, in Genesis 1, God saw "good"(only) x6, and "very good" the 7th time. It was the LORD, of God vs the LORD in the flood story, who perceived both clean and unclean. So let us distinguish between God and the LORD; For if one God be both, then God's a bi-polar psycopath to be avoided, lest he's having a law worketh wrath day, and not merciful but both merciful and merciless.

As for the twelve, old and new, they were like a hung jury, and could never agree on anything, and got upbraided for their unbelief. Two of the twelve, namely John and James, moved the ten to indignation. Of Judas it is said he "also betrayed him", denoting others did; Especially Peter, who denied him thrice, and perhaps twice. After the crucifixion and resurrection we find them hiding behind a locked door, in fear mode, not in perfect love void of fear.

Peter is called Satan: an offence: Mt 16:23; And fore-told he'd get converted: Lk 22:32. In John 21 gone fishing Peter didn't even recognize the risen Lord at Tiberias, and when he heard it was the Lord he cast himself into the sea. In Acts he dissimulates, gets jailed, breaks out of jail and goes underground, later surfacing as Cephas, perhaps the first Pope.

Peter reveals his conversion came about by reading all Paul's epistles: 2Pet3. Only then did he strengthen (grace) his brethren with grace mercy peace as foretold to do; With "grow in grace"; But firstly with peace to those in CJ, as from JC, in 1Pet, finally concluding JC as our Lord and Saviour, to whom be glory, both now and for ever, in 2Pet.

So also Paul speaks to CJ folk as an apostle of JC, clarifying JC is the only foundation laid to build on, and concludes the grace of JC with you all, against none of you. But Paul gets converted first, in three stages:
Terrorist Saul-->Wretched Paul-->Paul The Apostle
And therefore also cannonized first in the Bible.

So Paul becomes apostle to both Jews and Gentiles; but to the Jew first, according to the scriptures, and to make up for the slack of Peter, till Peter got fully converted from law to grace. In Romans we find things mentioned twice, for both Jews and Gentiles:
- ye/we are not under the law, but under grace x2
- the grace of our Lord JC with you all. Amen. x2
We also find there's no difference between Jews and Gentiles, as there's no respect of persons with God.

Peter also becomes apostle to both Jews and Gentiles, but still dissimulates (causing Barnabas to get carried away) till he gets withstood to the face and converted by reading all Paul's epistles; In which Paul is revealed as a "steward" of the mysteries. So Paul writes about both sides from the scriptures, but concludes one thing only: Grace with you all. Amen. So it's not Noahic grace: partial and unmerciful, but JC grace and truth: impartial and merciful to you all.

It's a "mystery", noted over 20 times in the NT; So to solve the mystery we're told "take heed", pay closer attention to the details; And don't form any judmental opinion till you've read it all, unto the end. For every good mystery has lots of twists to it. So also the NT, a "better testament" with a "better hope", has a third part hidden within it to discover, called the "more excellent way" which is neither broad minded nor narrow minded, but Christ minded. Such is brought forth by Paul: "his witness unto all men". So if you reject the Pauline epistles, you'll miss the best part of (good-->better)-->best; Also called "greatest" of (great-->greater)-->greatest.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Two Miss Quotes, and two liars, WILL YOU BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD

Danny,
Thank you for the reply. Please understand I do know what you think and why you think it. I knew from the beginning. You have to understand I know who Paul is and why he wrote what he wrote. I also know he never saw or spoke to Jesus once. Neither in the flesh or in the spirit. Please know that I know this for a fact. A fact that can not change. I do not suppose that I could ever change your mind and that was never my intent. My intent was for you to say what you really believe about Jesus. People had to know this to avoid your deception of saying you believe in Jesus. If my time here shows only one person who might of fell for you, instead sees your false teaching for what they are and that you really do not believe in Jesus, then my time was well spent. I know I have a greater understanding of how to defeat your teaching now and that you have a greater respect for people now and how to treat and speak to them. So that is something good that came out of this. I am sure the true apostles and James the Just loved Paul as a human being, even though they despised his words, deeds and teachings. Peter even showed him respect as Paul was his enemy. Your reply to my post is total and utter non-sense. You again put Paul above Jesus and his hand-picked apostles He lived with and taught. You make Him out to be a retard that could not get things right the first time and had to come back for the mighty Paul to save the world. Do you forget Jesus said He must leave to send the Holy Spirit to teach us all things? Does that mean coming back in person to teach Paul in the "desert" in person? Come on Danny. Do you want to know how I knew what you thought before you said it? Jesus and His true apostles told us what you would believe and teach. It is the same teaching wrapped in a different paper that the evil one spoke from the beginning. Do you really think you could ever fool me? I rebuke your teacher in the name of Yeshua, the one and only true teacher. I believe His words and not the lies of Paul and his followers. You deny the Spirit of Father came in the flesh. You say its just a story for our learning. Well Danny, that story foretold of people like you would come teaching that and dening Yeshua came in the flesh. He and John said these people would be antichrists. You follow the original antichrist, so naturally what they said is true. I do not apologize for saying this. It is just sad to say it because you are a human being just like all of us who was suppost to live forever. I do believe you were taught in the spirit as you say on your site. It was the same spirit who taught Paul. You are such a bright and taughtful man. What could have happened to make you fall for these lies and deception? Why do you want to be a wondering star reserved for judgement? To believe what you believe you have to say Jesus never really existed in the flesh. In whom do you put your faith, hope and trust in then? Is it Paul. An admitted murder and liar from the beginning? Father will forgive all if asked with a pure and repentant heart, but He would never use a past murder as His great teaching apostle. I know that and you know that. Why will you not admit it and turn to the true and might Father in Heaven and Yeshau? Do you know the Jesus Paul teaches is a fairytale? Of course you do because Paul believed in the same made up Pagan Jesus that the evil one convinced him existed. Yeshua said His true law would never pass away. Paul said it did. It is the same old test Father gave us in the beginning. Will you believe Me or someone else. Why do you believe someone else? Adam had the same choice. The men of old had the same test, follow My commandments or follow the pagan laws of sacrifice and bloodshed given by the wicked priests. Guess who they chose. We are now given the same test as believers. Do we follow Jesus who spoke the words of Father or do we follow Paul who spoke the lies and deceptions of the evil one. That is why we are here. We are here to love and follow Father just because we want too. This proves the evil one was wrong. Father wins (as if there was ever any doubt about it). Why do you chose the side of the loser, who lost and was lost from the beginning? Can you not learn from that example? Why do you refuse to love your Creator and follow Him? You were born with him, why did you turn from Him unto the evil one? Deep down in your soul you know Paul can't be telling the truth if the words of Jesus are real and true. So you refuse to believe in Jesus and His words. Do you not know that His words give life? What is Paul and his father going to give you? They will give you nothing my friend! They give nothing because all they can do is take. They will take life Father wants so badly to give you. Why will you not take it? Why do you refuse it? Why do you teach other to refuse it? Why is maybe the question we will never know. Why do you think I bother still talking to you? It is not why you think. Do you really think all will be saved? Do you really think the law and sin do not exist anymore? Do you really believe Jesus never walked the earth as flesh? I believe you would answer yes to all of these. I believe you have been suckered by the best in the business. Who is it that would deceive the whole world and even the elect apostles of Yeshau if possible. Think really hard Danny. After you think really hard, you can only have one answer. The answer would be Paul and his teachings. Who else is it Danny? Is it Simon Magus, Jesus, the 12 apostles, the pope, or maybe Krusty the Klown? No Danny. You know who it is and you still choose to follow him. How can there be forgivness for that? There will not be Danny. You were forced to chose between the words of Yeshua and the words of Paul because you know and admit they cannot both be true. Why did you choose Paul? Why did your choose death? Why do you like being a wondering star? Why not do the one simple thing Yeshua said, repent, follow Me and keep my commandments and law if you love Me. Why don't you love Him instead of Paul? I am quite sure if you could go back in time and meet Paul you would lay a big one to know what he was really like. How could you look Yeshua in the eye, face to face, and say you love Paul and not Him? What would you say to Him Danny? What would you say? Go right now and look into a mirror and tell Him what you would say to Him. He died as a human to defeat the evil one and give you a chance at life. There is no greater love than that Danny. Why will you not love Him back? How can you forsake such a chance? For a murder, deciever and liar? Do you really think Paul would love you that much? Love does not proceed out of a heart of a murder Danny. What will you tell Yeshua when He asks you, Why did you not love me back? What will you say Danny? What will you say? What ever you say, He might say....If you loved me, you would have kept my commandments and told others to do the same. What will you say Danny? What will you say? What if Yeshua was real Danny? What a gift you threw away Danny. And for who......Paul?