Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Define the word "Impute"

Dear JK,

Grace(not law) unto you, and peace(not division),
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

JK: Thanks for sharing your question and your opinion about my reply to it. I'm always open to scrutiny; For how else can truth be known to be truth unless it is scrutinized. As Paul said: evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry. Full proof speaks of evidence, and of what's evident from the evidence. Paul notes what's "evident" from all the biblical evidence is "that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God": Galatians 3:12. Rather, if justified by the law (OT Law or NT Law), then you're fallen from grace(above) to law(below), and then Christ(the end of the law) is of no effect to you: Galatians 5:4. So fallen from grace is as fallen from "higher" to "on high" where there's potential of being cast down even if right or told to depart if left of left/right division on high. Above it there's peace, not division. So it is written Christ ascended to heaven: "higher than the heavens" on high, and Christ "sitteth" right of that God: Seated denoting peace(rest), and that the matter of law vs grace is forever settled in Christ, who abolished the law, thereby ending the division. Christ is not divided. Jesus is divided, or divides goats vs sheep, as Son of Man; But Son of Man should repent: Numbers 23:19, and Son of Man is Noahic & Sodomic vengeful: Luke 17. What comes out the mouth of one like Son of Man in Revelation 1:16 is a sharp twoedged sword; But the word of God is "sharper than any twoedged sword": Hebrews 4:12. Furthermore it's what comes out the mouth that defiles man: Matthew 15:11; And if it's both bless(grace) and curse(law) the result is "accursed": Galatians 1:8,9. So both bless(grace) and curse(law) ought not to come out the same (JC) mouth: James 3. Rather bless and curse not; whether it be to friend or foe.

I have found the law not only imputes sin, and law is the strength (strong man) of sin's death sting, and thereby law is the "ministration of death"; But law also imputes unpardonable sin, both in this world and the to come (if law were the to come, instead of being abolished). And when looking at blasphemy the Ghost, as if such is speaking against the Law, well, who hasn't done it, even if as a child in saying a parental law was unfair, or as an adult in saying a wrongful conviction is unfair. So it seems we have all somehow blasphemed the Ghost(Law), which is unpardonable. Such makes it necessary to abolish the law, lest by the law all perish: Colossins 2:20-22.

By Law: it's sinners all; all perish; none enter.
By Grace: sinners none; none perish; all enter.
There is no respect of persons with God, none.
For law is inexcusable, but grace is merciful.

As for righteousness: "seek ye first the kingdom of God (within you) and his righteousness"; It seems all who diligently tried to attain righteousness of the law failed to attain it: Romans 9:30,31, since there is no righteousness of the law, which condemns all, especially those who use law to condemn others. For Romans 2 notes law is "inexecusable", not excusable. There's no accuse others and excuse me by the law. By the curse of the law all are accursed, not some only.

You seem to be in "division" mode, having partiality, rather than grace and "peace" mode has no partiality. I find peace(rest) is absence of division(unrest), and law is the source of law vs law & law vs grace divisions. But grace is the source of peace. So I remind you of James 2:1 "My brethren, have the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, [the Lord] of glory, without respect of persons". In other words stop being partial, divisional, and accusational; Since God is not partial nor divisional nor accusational. Firstly pure wisdom from above (Grace unto you from God our Father) is without partiality: James 3:17.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.