Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Forum: Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Two Miss Quotes, and two liars, WILL YOU BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD

Dear Mr. Miles,

I would like to say thank you for being willing to "debate" (for lack of a better word) when really you could have turned. I would like to give a constructive criticism, after about three weeks of looking through you information I had found myself confused, but not because I saw things in new light but rather because I couldn’t follow you writing, maybe just me though. I would recommend that you use your last response as an article on the main page. I say this because it would seem to me that this is a Major part of your "doctrine" and I don’t think I could easily have found that you. And if I were just a lay person (which is fine, come with child like faith) I could have been lead down a path I didn’t want to go, and I feel that could run along the lines of deceitfulness. I guess in whole I’m just recommending that you simplify in some areas. I really do thing you last response is important to make known on you main page, just as is.

Thank you
Chris