Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Prayer

Mr Miles
I pray that God would unveil you eyes and allow you to see truth, those you have deceived. The word of God lives, as does Jesus within me. Christ teaches none of what you say; you have used the scripture for your own profit rather than then profit of the Kingdom. If God chooses not to unveil your eyes, I would pray that he would remove the self knowledge with in your head and remove this site from the world and all the lies within it. I pray that the Glory of the Lord would reign supreme, and truth be seen
Chris

Re: My Prayer

Dear Chris,

Grace(not law) unto you, and peace(not division),
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanks for posting your comment on GodShew Forum.

As for "veil", there's two (1st & 2nd) to sort out.(Mt27:51; Mk15:38; Lk23:45; Heb6:19; Heb9:3; Heb10:20)
As for "vail", it is also done away, taken away, in Christ.(2Cor 3:13; 2Cor 3:14; 2Cor 3:15; 2Cor 3:16)

I would not deceive anyone (God neither tempts, nor can be tempted); But rather I'd have those deceived (by churches) recover themselves, from opposing themselves: 2Tim 2:25; As brother Timothy was set at liberty: Hebrews 13, and by doing a study of law vs grace, to shew himself "approved" unto God, of such disapproved(law) vs approved(grace).

I would not say the enemy of my enemy is my friend; For I have outgrown the concept of having enemies, due to fears. In the realm of pure grace there are no enemies. Christ is our peace who hath abolished the enmity(law): Ephesians 2. So, perhaps it is your own fear that still thinks there is an enemy. Perfect love(God) hath no fear, therefore no torment: 1John 4. Be ye perfect, as your Father in heaven is perfect: Mt 5:48. Be ye also merciful, as your Father in heaven is: Luke 6:36.

Perhaps you have not (yet) noticed there are two veils, if there is the mention of a "second veil" in Hebrews 9:3; And going beyond the first veil (to holier) is still "soul"-ish, but going beyond the second veil (to Holiest) is spiritual. Yet even after dividing assunder soul/spirit(1Cor15; Heb4), there is still the work of "COMPARING spiritual things with spiritual" to do; Since "as in Adam all die" (both 1st "Adam" & last "Adam"), but in Christ(the end of the law) all shall be made alive; Alive unto God(Grace) by dying to the law, instead of by the law; Which is to allegory say the first finished in John 17, not "it is finished" in John 19, since law imputed sin, when 'it is finished", brings forth death (not life): 1Corinthians 15:56... 2Corinthains 3:7 ... James 1:15.

http://www.godshew.org/HumanRace.htm

Perhaps you've not (yet) noticed this theme in the Bible, both in OT & NT: there is no respect of persons with God; So have not the faith(grace & truth) of our Lord Jesus Christ with partiality.

http://www.godshew.org/Partiality.html

Two veils: So beyond the first veil (to holier) is NOT Godly, but UnGodly. For God is a Spirit, not soulish; And God is above the divisions (sides wars) of holy vs holier men. For the law is holy, but it's also listed among "unholy" things: 2Tim3. For the law is good, but "both good and evil". The law is also spiritual, but it's spiritual abuse and spiritual perversion, not conversion, which is from law to grace. If justified by the law (death of Jesus: sacrifice), then fallen from grace: Gal 5:4; And then Christ(the end of the law) is of NO EFFECT to you. It is "evident" (from all the evidence) that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God: Gal 3:12. For the law is not of faith: Gal 3:11, and without faith(grace) it's impossible to please God: Heb 11, Who never desired nor ever took pleasure in sacrifice, which is both of the law and to the law: Ps 40:6; Ps 51:16; Hos 6:6; Mt 9:13; Mt 12:7; Heb 10: all.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel Miles
Founder of GodShew.Org