Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Grand Finale

Please Mr. Miles,
Ready for the Grand Finale? Good-Bye Mr. Miles! The mission is complete. I knew you did not believe in a literal Jesus and now others will too by your own mouth. You have decieved people to long by not letting this be known. You had two choices. The words of Jesus vs. the words of Paul cannot co-exists in truth. You could not prove the words of Jesus jive with Paul, that was crystal clear. You had to make a choice. Admit Paul was a deciever of admit that you think Jesus was a sinner, ungodly, and did not exist in real life and walk this earth and speak the words he spoke. As I said, mission complete. I have nothing left to say to you because your thoughts and words are filth to me. Go back and worship Paul and deny Jesus and His words now. The Holy Spirit left you long ago. I was only concerned about people who you would decieve with your filth of claiming to probate the will of God while not even believing in the Jesus that walked this earth. I would say it was nice speaking to you, but it was not. Don't ever degrade and call people names again like you did in the past on this forum. I gave you a big dose of your own medicine Mr. Miles and it was not pleasant, was it? I will always stick up for people being abused and deceieved by people like you. Now go away, I rebuke you.
Good Day Mr. Miles

Re: The Grand Finale

Dear Tim=AC=AntiChrist,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord JC.

LOL. Now you sound like GWB: 'Mission Accomplished'. Everyone knows George W Bush tells the truth... Not.

What I oft tell ppl is: I would not have you believe anything I say; Rather check it out for yourself, till you know. For the biblical objective is not to believe, but to know, based on the evidence given. Not to mention I could be a deceiver and give you 99 truths and one lie, making the whole lied-truth if "a little leaven leavens the whole". I have no church to join, nothing to sell, and I want no groupies.

What you say is: don't believe danny, believe me, even though I'm afraid to use my real name, don't provide full proof in accordance with 2Tim 4:5, and contradict almost all biblical scholars. Too funny. All you did was make an @ss of yourself publically.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Bye-Bye Danny.
Yours truely,
Ass.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: The Grand Finale

Thank you Mr. Miles,
I know things got out of hand here. I know you are a well meaning person. Accept my apology for being too ruff. Have a good day.