Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Godshew says Jesus in not literal and will stunt your growth. See his quotes and know him!

Hi Danny! Guess who? Gosh, can you figure it out?

Re: Godshew says Jesus in not literal and will stunt your growth. See his quotes and know him!

Dear Tim=AC,

Guy, ap,
fGoF atLJC.

Not hard to figure:
AC = IP: 70.230.247.26
Tim = IP: 70.230.247.26
(for the sake of those watching)

I asked myself l-o-n-g ago: Should I block bi-polar IP: 70.230.247.26? I answered myself with no, they make the forum more interesting; Since it's all about "mystery" to solve.

BTW - objective is to solve the mystery in time. How much play time expires do ye(do err) think ye have?

TgooLJCwya. Amen.

Re: Re: Godshew says Jesus in not literal and will stunt your growth. See his quotes and know him!

Really? I had two different IP address until the past week or so. Go check it out. Sure you knew Mr. Miles, wink, wink! You just look more dumb by trying to look smart. Now go put out you pants Danny. They are on fire again. Just to be clear because I know your wheels are turning. You have no clue who I am.
Fairwell. I wish I could say it was a pleasure.

Dear Tim=AC=AntiChrist,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord JC.

Indeed you did. But I operate in the Spiritual, and you operate in the Natural; Evident by your FEAR. You're AFRAID to use your real name, then and now.

As to what you are, you're a student, ie: a know not "servant" who knows not what his lord doeth: John 15:15. I guess you missed the "know" in John 8:32, and the not a servant in John 15:15; Which concurs with what Paul says in Gal 4:7 and Phil 1:16. So for your benefit I used an informative web page herein, to enCOURAGE you to rise above being a slave to law.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: Godshew says Jesus in not literal and will stunt your growth. See his quotes and know him!

Good-Bye Filth,

Re: Re: Re: Godshew says Jesus in not literal and will stunt your growth. See his quotes and know hi

Dear Tim (alias AC Paul),

Grace(not law) unto you, and peace(not division),
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Christ is our peace, who abolished law(enmity).
God is [the author] of peace, not of confusion.
Peace with God is "through Jesus-->Christ".
Reconciliation to that God is done "in Christ".
It's reconciliation to light void of darkness,
which is allegorically as if grace void of law,
mercy void of sacrifice, peace void of division.

For as long as there's darkness (ignorance),
it's as if division is continued, not ended.
So perhaps we should let it end as written:

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.