Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Godshew Mr. Miles says Jesus condemed Himself

Mr. Miles,
So now you don't believe in a literal Jesus and believing in Him is like being in the basement and will stunt your growth. You really are a clone of Paul. Paul did not know the real Jesus at all and you don't even believe in a real live Jesus. What Paul teaches you is pagan fantasy. That's all Paul knew because he didn't learn from Jesus. How do I know? Ready to look dumb? Jesus said He must leave us to send us the Holy Spirit. Jesus said there were many things He did not have time to teach us and that He would send the Holy Spirit to teach us all things from now on. So how is it that Paul learned all he knew from Jesus in the desert like you say? He was not in the desert. He even warned us that He would not be in the desert. He warned us of people like you who said He was in hte desert. I believe He called them false prophets and false Christs. You have to be the most blind person I have ever known. And what's up with deleting my other post you cowardly little lion? Can't give answers so you just delete it. Why not just poke your fingers in your ears and say na, na, na, na. You said Jesus was the foundation to build on? Jesus IS the foundation you filth. What are you going to build on it? The teachings of Paul which is another gospel! You are worse than a donkey, your just plain old dumb as dirt. Why do you think I'm bi-polar? Is it bacause I can not stand people like you? Murders of the body go to prison by man's law. Murders of the spirit are burnt up in hell fire and destroyed forever by the real law of Jesus. So let the injustice of man's law turn you against the real law of Jesus. What a sad and sick state of affairs. Don't like it, just delete it and pretend it does not exist is your theme. I'm going to post your comments from this front and center for everyone to see what came out of your mouth. If you delete your own words then you will have just shown me what a cowardly little lion you are. No one else will know, but I will know and Father will know and you will live with the shame of your cowardness!

Timmy,

Grace & Peace from God & Son Unlimited.

I can visualize devil law playing with you
like as a cat plays with a captured mouse.

Pure religion arrived UNDEFILED,
and it also REMAINED UNSPOTTED.

What you're selling is IMPure religion,
and I ain't buying it at any reduced price.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Dear Tim=AC,

Guy, ap,
fGoF atLJC.

You only have "lo here" & "lo there" in law & law.
Above such lo lo: law law, no both here and there.

As for what "Jesus" said: what about "forsaken"?

Why did David & Jesus say "forsaken": Psalms 22; Matthew 27?? What of God never leaves nor forsakes: Deuteronomy 31:6,8; Joshua 1:5; 1Chronicles 28:20??? I suppose you think Paul made that up in Hebrews 13:5?

If we're gonna dance, let's pick up the pace, eh.

TgooLJCwya. Amen.

Re: Re: Godshew Mr. Miles says Jesus condemed Himself

Please Mr. Miles,
Do your research. Jesus said this is what I have been keep for, not why have you forsaken me. Did you notice everyone there all thought he said different things. Jesus did not speak Hebrew as His primary language. Get with it Danny or get off the pot!
Good-Bye Mr. Miles.

Dear Tim=AC=AntiChrist,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord JC.

So then, your Jesus didn't know Hebrew? Funny then, how he discoursed with temple priests at age 12, oft went to Jerusalem for the pilrimage feasts, and went to the synagogue weekly, as a Jew; Who oft repeated Hebrew scriptures, like Hosea 6:6 in Matthew 9:13.

If you're gonna debate bible things, try and at least stay with the script of the scriptures written aforetime for our learning. Hurling insults is not constructive, especially if by THY words THOU art either justified or condemned: Matthew 12:37; THOU, not me: Galatians 1:8,9; 1Thess 5:3, not 1Thess 5:9. So then, it seems Jesus and Paul agree. Furthermore James agrees with Jesus and Paul, about your words.

I'd give more earnest heed, if I were you.

My quote:
"Jesus did not speak Hebrew as His primary language."

I did not say He was not able to speak Hebrew you filth with pants on fire. Get a life and quit making things up. It's kind of pathetic. For someone with "10,000 Hours" wink, wink, of biblical related studies, well do I need to say more. Is that your nose growing??????
Again,
Good-Bye and please don't reply. Save some dignity.

Re: Re: Godshew Mr. Miles says Jesus condemed Himself

Dear Tim (alias AC Paul),

Grace & Peace to U from God & Son Unlimited.

Please do not feel accused or condemned by me. I'm not into accusation nor condmenation of anyone, but rather only into awareness and understanding of grace and truth; Grace and Truth which came by Jesus Christ, for comparison to law and lie: John 1:17.

So let us dare to compare Law vs Grace, which are "contrary" one to the other: Galatians 5:17; And let us see contrary things cannot co-exist in peace. But Christ is our peace who abolished the law, and God is the author of peace, not of confusion.

Hi! Mr. Miles.
That sounds pretty dirty to me. It seems you are deceiving readers of your site?
Meow!

Hi Mr Whiskers (Alias AC, Alias Tim),

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

There is no other way to impute sin to make sinners than to law impute sin: Romans 4:15; 5:13; Which in turn makes sinners all, none righteous, no, not one. But God is one. God and Son are one. We all are one. So law imputed sin makes God a sinner, which God is not. But law is sin, when comparing Romans 14:23 with Galatians 3:12.

Romans 14:23
Whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
Galatains 3:12
The law is not of faith.

Connect your biblical dots, grasshopper.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Daniel

Danial,
Actually Alias lives a few houses down from me. I'm Mr. Whiskers. I never get upset while Alias is a little PMSish when it comes to Paul. I ran across you on the internet and thought I would say........
Meow!