Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two Quotes, One Liar. Will you not believe Jesus?

Dear AC,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

So then, you find partiality ok if Jesus does it?
I find, it's not good nor Godly: 2Chron...1Peter.
In fact, there's no partiality with Law or Grace.
By Law: all perish, none live.
Br Grace: all live, none perish.
Longsuffering to us-ward is no none perish.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Mr. Miles,
Really. Go stick your nose up Paul's rear end where it belongs. You do not follow Jesus. You do not know who Jesus is. Stop signing out by using His name. That is taking the name of the Lord in vain. Oh! that's right. I forget that you can not sin. So sorry!

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: Two Quotes, One Liar. Will you not believe Jesus?

Grace and Peace be unto ALL. No Exceptions!

Most interesting exchange.

On the one hand, the gift of LOVE, LIFE, and, LIBERTY, is shared openly and freely. This is clearly noticeable in no accusations and in no recognition of the assigned condemnation that is carried forth through law via the venue of religion. ALL religions. No exceptions!

(Scary for those bound by law, to the law, for the law. For what one hath bound self on earth to, one hath also bound thy self in heaven.)

While on the other hand, a clear demonstration of what religion has produced played its, "curse your God and die," taunting games. (Childishness, but understandable given the context of the world the child has given itself over too)

I appreciate the distinction in this thread of this forum, for it has clearly defined who's hope is within the context of LOVE, LIFE, and LIBERTY. And, who's hopelessness is within the context of the religious realm of Death, Decay, and Destruction.

Well said Christ-Daniel: Miles
Well done Christ-Daniel: Miles

Onlashuk