Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Discussion on Godshew direct quote that Jesus cursed everyone by hanging on a tree

Dear AC,

Grace & Peace from God & Son Unlimited.

Jesus, Paul, and James agree about the law, about the "curse" of the law in Do-teronomy & Dont-etonomy; Where it says if you try and fail to keep all the law: Deut 28:15, and all the time, to a thousand generations: Dt 7, then you're "cursed". Furthermore, breaching any law makes you guilty of all the law, and the penalty is death, by stoning(lawing).

Obviously none did keep it all, all the time, if when told: "he that is without sin cast the first stone" cleared the room of the accusers of the woman: Jn 8.

Whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all: James 2:10.

Galatians 1's "accursed" and Galatians 3's "cursed" is notably taken from the law: Deuteronomy 21:23.

The curse of the law makes it a mission impossible.
Even if you kept all the law, it would not make you righteous: Romans 9:31. Saul kept it all: Phil 3:6; But was thereby chief sinner in doing so: 1Tim 1:15.

So, AC, you'd have to erase Deuteronomy, and Matthew, and Luke, and Acts, and all Paul's epistles, and James, and Peter's epistles too if you wanted to erase Saul-->Paul and make Paul the bad guy.

Worse yet, by law imuting sin you condemn yourself: by thy words thou art condemned: Mt 12:37. Jesus did this in Matthew 9:13b and Luke 5:32. In doing so he condemned himself. Not to mention Son of man should repent: Numbers 23:19; Two quality: Daniel and Jesus.

You see, Jesus plays two parts: Son of man and Son of God. Hence we oft hear Jesus "answered AND said". Try and remember it's allegory and mystery; not literal.

Jesus: the law part; is imperfect part; "created".
Christ: the grace part; is perfect part; "made".
God did not say let us create man, but "make" man.
E-life of e-salvation is "through Jesus-->Christ".
Furthermore reconciliation is thru J-->C-->to God.
God is not a man that he should lie(law): Num 23:19.

Even Pharisees knew Christ was Son of God, is not Son of man. Even Herodians knew there is no respect of persons (partiality) with God & Son; whether it be God & Son limited: Law or God & Son unlimited: Grace.

Seek ye first "the kingdom of God" to "see"; For as Jesus said: "the kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven". Seek ye first the kingdom of God AND his righteousness (grace); Not your righteousness. Your righteousness of law is as filthy rags in comparison.

So AC, first divide assunder soul & spirit: first man Adam (soul) & last Adam (spirit). Then also compare spiritual things (laws) with spiritual (grace). Try the "spirits", to see which is witch: 1John 4. See that in Adam all die is both in first and last Adam. The comparison is "in Christ", not in Jesus. For Jesus was made under the law, and Christ is the end of the law. For God did not send his Son til the time for the law (which had an expiry date) had expired: Galatians 4. And God did not send his Son to condemn(law) the world: John 3:17. So then John and Paul also agree. So AC, shall we also erase John, along with Deuteronomy, Matthew, Luke, Acts, James, and Peter's epistles to make Paul the bad guy?

Have ye not read in Matthew 16:33 Peter is called "Satan", and told in Luke 22:32 "when thou art converted, then strengthen thy brethren"; And in 2Peter3 we find he got converted by reading all "Paul's" epistles. Selah.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Discussion on Godshew direct quote that Jesus cursed everyone by hanging on a tree

I not going to waste my time. Let people read what you said. You worship Paul and say Jesus was inperfect and ungodly as in the last post. You just go to hell, you sick twisted dung pile. Maybe I should not say that, but after what you said about Jesus, i did. Again, go to hell you sick dung pile. Yes, Yes, I suppose I'm running off like a school child because your a peice of crap that degrades Jesus. NO! you just make me ill. Hopefully I will never have the displeasure of you again.

P.S>
I did not say that out of anger. I really truely mean it!

So then, AC, you're leaving without providing us any evidence to substantiate your schoolyard ranting? Thanks for visiting. May you grow in grace, asap.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.