Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

Danny,
Please tell me the holes? You talk a good talk, but never say anything. Give me solid proof from the words of Jesus that my points (lot more to come) are full of holes. My points are backed up by scripture. Not just one, but many. I guess what Jesus taught His followers while in the flesh was a mistake. He had to come back in the spirit to right His wrong with that Mithra Hitman Paul. Jesus just could not get it right the first time, Eh! I think someone has holes in their head. But seriously, You are not a spring chicken anymore and time is running out. Please think about this. Jesus said nobody would believe Him, but someone was soon coming on their own authority and all would believe him. Everybody but a few believe Paul over Jesus. Only Paul and his sidekick Luke claim Paul was an apostle, when scripture tells us he can not be period. Who the bloody hell do you think Jesus is warning us about? It does not take a pocket protector to figure out it is Paul, when it is being so plainly pointed out to you. Is it you really don't see or you really don't want to see? You think Paul makes it easy. Jesus makes it easy. Paul only promises liberty, then makes you a slave to sin again. Apostle Peter makes this statement against Paul. Wake up Danny. The blood of everyone who believes your lies will be on your hands. This is something neither law nor grace can save you from. It takes a bigger man to admit he was wrong than to prove himself right. I was a christian for many years and believed the nonsense they taught. I WAS WRONG and changed. PAUL IS WRONG and YOU ARE WRONG. Change and live. Don't breath your dying breath promoting that moster Paul. Jesus gives your real life and real freedom. Jesus tells you how not to sin, not that sin does not exist anymore, Jesus says repent, you are forgiven, go and SIN NO MORE. Paul says what you say....I can not sin because there is no law anymore. This is a lie and this leads only to the second death, the eternal death of your spirit.

Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

Dear AntiChrist,

Grace & Peace unto YOU from God & Son Unlimited.

You're hung up on Jesus & temporal salvation, when told to go on to Christ & eternal salvation.

Jesus: was made under the law, and of woman
Christ: is the end of the law, and transgression
Ye are not under law(Jesus), but under grace(Christ)

Jesus: cursed every one, by hanging on a tree: Law
Christ: blessed every one, by do will of God: Grace
E-life of e-salvation is "through Jesus --> Christ".

Even Jesus said you don't mix old & new: Lk 5:36,37

Do the will of God preceeds receive the promise.

Twice fallen requires twice risen for reconciliation.
Jesus is risen to "on high". Christ is risen "higher".
Wickedness (law vs law) occurs in "high" places.
Endless off-tune harping is from high-mindead.
They're always playing the blame game.
Such inducts players in hall of shame.

But hey, it's your right to remain ignorant.
And it's God's right to get it: understanding.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.