Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Coming with authority?

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tim, as I've told you, and repeatedly: you're not supposed to believe, but know; Believe not: Mt 24:23,26; 1John 4:1; But rather know: John 8:32, by try the spirits, by comparing spiritual things(laws) with spiritual(grace). Tim, you're not trying nor comparing, but mixing "contrary" things which cannot co-exist in peace, and making yourself an oxy-MORON in the process: One proselyte: more the CHILD of hell. These are the words of Jesus, timmy.

Poor Mr. Miles,
Paul wrote those letter to the other people, they did not write them. Geez Mr. Miles, do you think I'm retarded? Of course you do to say such non-sense. Paul said that he told them or wrote to them three times. Neither timothy nor Sosthenes, nor Krusty the Klown wrote any of the NT. He may have had someone write down his words like a scribe would, but none wrote the letters of timothy or any other but him. So stop the act Mr. Miles, we are not that stupid. You seem to like to deceive with words just like Paul. The more I talk about Paul, the less I like him. I can count Mr. Miles, and your Pauline doctrines add up to be total crap. I'm so glad you can not sin anymore Mr. Miles. I'm so glad you are above God himself Mr. Miles. You are starting to sound like the first being who thought he was above God.....Mr. Miles. Speaking of the flat earth Mr. Miles, everyone thought the earth was flat except a couple of people. Guess what, the few were right. Almost everyone believes in the Pauline gospel over what Jesus clearly states, I guess the most must be correct? Not always so Mr. Miles. God said He would send strong delusion to the people who did not heed His words so as they would believe the foolish lies they were iching to hear. Well Mr. Miles, enjoy your delusion. Fill up on it until the end Mr. Miles!
P.S>
Mr. Miles, I will have none of your mocking grace. What I recieve from Jesus will be just fine for me.

Re: Re: Coming with authority?

Poor Mr. MIles,
Timothy, Sosthenes, Nor Krusty the Klown wrote the Pauline letters. He used people as scribes to copy down what Paul was saying, but that's it. Again you try to decieve people and we are not retarded as you think Mr. Miles. You speak of the flat earth Mr. Miles. Only a few blieved the earth was round. Most believed it was flat. Most everyone believes the Pauline gospel over the plain and direct words of Jesus, and a few do not. I guess the few are always the dumb-butts Eh Mr. Miles? God said that He would send strong delusion to the people who did not heed His words and that they would believe the lies of delusion because it was what they wanted to hear. BTW. I will quote once again if you say "I'm making it up"! So go and fill up complete on your delusion Mr. Miles. I will have none of it. Your statement about if you believe there is no law, you can't sin nor do any wrong is that very delusion Mr. Miles. Now go smoke your pipe of delusion quickly or the delusion may begin to fade and you will hear the truth which you hate so very much.
Good day Mr. Miles

Re: Re: Re: Coming with authority?

Tim,

Tim, Paul didn't write any 'letters'; for "the letter(law) killeth, but the spirit(grace) giveth life": 2Cor 3. Rather Paul wrote "epistles", as is titled in all the Pauline "Epistles"; As is also noted in 2Peter; Where converted Peter notes he got converted by reading all of Paul's writings, and in accordance with: "when thou art converted, then strengthen thy brethren", which was spoken by Jesus. Selah.

Tim, as I've told you, Peter of Simon-->Peter was not converted from Law to Grace yet, but from Law to Law. As such, he's called "Satan", and notably by Jesus: Mt 16:23. Selah. Same goes for Paul of Saul-->Paul; For even Paul of Saul-->Paul felt "wretched" after trying "another law" instead of flushing law for grace. It's all there, if you'd simply read it without the blinders, the Mosaic veil that blinds you from seeing true lies isn't the truth, but truth + lie, which is grace + law, which is life + death.

Tim, as I've said, if you wanna be ignorant, even willing ignorant, you may: If any man(adult) be ignorant, let him(not you) be ignorant: 1Cor 14:38. If you wanna be accursed by law, condemned by law: Mt 12:37, then you may: If any man or angel bring another gospel(another law), let him(not you) be accursed by it: Galatians 1:8,9. Tim, it won't change the end that is already written, but it will make what's already "evident" from the evidence (to everyone but you) even more "evident": "that no man is jusitified by the law in the sight of God, [it is] EVIDENT": Galatians 3:11,12.

Enjoy your fall, from grace to law: Galatians 5:4; As you fall into plural "hands" of plural God on high: Hebrews 10:31; Which is notably a "fearful" thing, and "fear hath torment": 1John 4, as does law have torment, laws being the "tormentors" to whom you will be delivered unto, since it is laws ye desire: Mt 12:45 ... Mt 18:34; And notably till you pay the law debt in full, which is death. Selah.

BTW Tim, these Mt words are the words of Jesus. Selah.

So, as for me, I'll stick with Christ: is the end of the law: Romans 10:4, thereby the end of fear, thereby the end of torment. For even your law doesn't torment me Tim, rather it's tormenting you, as is notice-able by your endless law law posts. Why don't you put an end to your torment, by flushing law as dung. No law = no fear = no torment. It's that simple: 'elementary' dear watson. It's not me tormenting you, but you tormenting yourself with law.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Poor Mr. MIles,
Timothy, Sosthenes, Nor Krusty the Klown wrote the Pauline letters. He used people as scribes to copy down what Paul was saying, but that's it. Again you try to decieve people and we are not retarded as you think Mr. Miles. You speak of the flat earth Mr. Miles. Only a few blieved the earth was round. Most believed it was flat. Most everyone believes the Pauline gospel over the plain and direct words of Jesus, and a few do not. I guess the few are always the dumb-butts Eh Mr. Miles? God said that He would send strong delusion to the people who did not heed His words and that they would believe the lies of delusion because it was what they wanted to hear. BTW. I will quote once again if you say "I'm making it up"! So go and fill up complete on your delusion Mr. Miles. I will have none of it. Your statement about if you believe there is no law, you can't sin nor do any wrong is that very delusion Mr. Miles. Now go smoke your pipe of delusion quickly or the delusion may begin to fade and you will hear the truth which you hate so very much.
Good day Mr. Miles

Re: Re: Re: Re: Coming with authority?

Gee Mr. Miles, Replace the word "letters" with "epistles". It still does not change the fact your words are deceiving. Again Mr. Miles, give the quote from Jesus or just fade away and Jesus will be the truth and all others that contridict lairs.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coming with authority?

Tim,

You're playing the childish blame game which inducts you (not me) into the hall of shame:
http://www.godshew.org/Hebrews12.htm
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons15.htm

I put away such childish things when I became a man.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coming with authority?

the blame game is showing openly that people are stating the exact oppostite of what Jesus said and calling them on their delusion. No Mr. Miles, it's called telling the truth.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Coming with authority?

Tim,

Tim, even law vs grace whereby people side with grace is still a blame game that inducts them into the hall of shame. For even law vs grace gives place to law, which gives place to sin and death, a dead end.
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons15.htm

So "the truth", is different from a truth:
- a truth: law is the ministration of death
- the truth: grace is sufficient, period
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons14.htm

YE shall know "the truth" and
"the truth" shall make YOU free: John 8:32

A truth will keep "ye" bound(law)
till the truth makes "you" free(grace).

Where sin abounds, grace "much more",
till it's all grace and no law at all: