Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You want to know Godshew, read this quote from him.

Tim,

Grace(not law) unto you, and peace(not division),
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tim, we've established you're a literalist who believes Moses' law and Jesus' law, even though such are allegorically played out against each other; Yet both such laws look bwd in bwd <--BC.

Tim, it's been fwd AD--> for nearly 2000 yrs; And Tim, AD--> only goes one way, unto the grace us end that's already written. Mixing <--BC & AD--> is commonly called bi-polar dis-order: mental illness.

Tim, we've established the young man in Matthew 19 did the love one another commandment all his life, but he still lacked.

Tim, Moses himself said his law was a "great terror"-ist to all Israel in Dt 34:12; Even unto Moses himself, who did exceedingly fear and quake at Sinai.

Tim, Solomon said of the law: it's all vanity and vexation of Spirit, seven times in Ecclesiastes.

Tim, law sacrifice is what true God will not have, and it's the same throughout the OT and NT.

So the God you're believe-ing is false God on high; Even mortal. And the law you're believe-ing is a lie.

Not to mention the objective of the Bible is NOT to believe, but to know, for knowing makes you free of believing the lies(laws). Tim, believing things like Santa Clause is a childish thing, and it's a lie.

As for your accusations, well, John 5:45 tells us the source, and also tells us God's Son would not accuse.

Tim, ask any lawyer how many clients' lives have been ruined by wrongful conviction, or even wrongful accusation, or even investigation of an accusation. It can get so bad people have to leave their career, sometimes their city, sometimes even their country.

Tim, the evidence is overwhelming; Law is faulty.

Funny thing is, the only condition of the Abrahamic covenant is perfection: walk before me and be thou perfect. So law demands perfection, but can't deliver it; Which is noted in Hebrews 10, which also notes do the will of God precedes receive the promise, the promise all those in Hebrews 11's hall of shame notably did not receive, and because they trusted in law, the schoolmaster which fails every student.

Tim, a former RCMP, who quit early, will tell you he quit early because the judge flat out told him this: you won't get any justice in my court, only law.

Tim, as I've said: to me your accusations and your argument is a no contest, for I "know" grace is sufficient, and I give law no place, no authority; As did JC in Mt 24:21 with great tribulation of law. So you're barking up the wrong tree Tim, and like a dog turned to his vomit, and making a fool of yourself in the process, on a public forum indexed by google.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mr. Miles, You said:
"With "the God of all grace" (no law at all) there is no killing, for only the law kills. Neither is there any wrong, for only law defines anything as wrong. Neither is there any sin, for only law imputes sin."

Mr. Miles,
I guess people are not murders? I guess nothing is wrong to do? I guess we cannot sin? I guess if you are right, Jesus is a liar? What a joke! No again, I will believe Jesus. How do you tell people this crap and sleep at night. You actually put yourself above God. If God told a lie it would be wrong. You say nothing is wrong you could do. You say you can't sin because if you believe in your cheap ass grace, there is no sin. This is beyond belief. If anyone reads this, please do not listen to this man about law. Listen to Jesus and what He says. This is a total outrage. Your theology is sick and twisted. Neither is there any wrong, SHAME ON YOU! This makes me literally sick. I feel like I need to vomit. What a sickly and cowardly pack of lies.

Re: Re: You want to know Godshew, read this quote from him.

AGAIN MR. MILES,
You keep saying I believe things that I have told you many times I do not believe. I made it so clear. You just hope someone will read this post and not the other 10 were I said I believe in the true law, not the law of the lying scribes and priest as stated in Jeremiah. You refuse to answer the real questions with real answer. Instead you say I believe things that you know I do not to decieve people. If I were to call you a name like you called me many times here like idiot, child from hell, and the others...I think it would be "a damn liar". But of course I would not call you that. Jesus never called anyone a liar but satan. He called the other sickly liars broods of vipers, sons of hell, and that they were like their father satan he liar.
Have a pleasant day Mr. Miles.

Re: Re: Re: You want to know Godshew, read this quote from him.

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,

Tim, I don't know what medication you're on, if any; but if you're on any, it's not working.

What you're spiritually high on is law, and it's as destructive as crack cocaine. And getting through to you is about as plausible as getting through to a crack addict. The only thing to do is let such hit bottom, be with the other bottom feeders, till they learn law is not constructive, but destructive.

Enjoy your fall, from grace to law: Galatians 5:4.

I will remain above the law, where it's peaceful. I simply provided the forum for you to have yer say, so others could see how silly law believers are, and how obstinate and stubborn such like are. From such turn away: 2Timothy 3, and because high-minded law is among un-holy things. Selah.

When you stop giving place to law, you'll stop being harming yourself, condemning yourself, killing yourself with law is destructive, not constructive.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Replying to:

AGAIN MR. MILES,
You keep saying I believe things that I have told you many times I do not believe. I made it so clear. You just hope someone will read this post and not the other 10 were I said I believe in the true law, not the law of the lying scribes and priest as stated in Jeremiah. You refuse to answer the real questions with real answer. Instead you say I believe things that you know I do not to decieve people. If I were to call you a name like you called me many times here like idiot, child from hell, and the others...I think it would be "a damn liar". But of course I would not call you that. Jesus never called anyone a liar but satan. He called the other sickly liars broods of vipers, sons of hell, and that they were like their father satan he liar.
Have a pleasant day Mr. Miles.

Re: Re: Re: Re: You want to know Godshew, read this quote from him.

AGAIN, give the quote Mr. Miles. Jesus says the opposite of you and I have quoted the words of Jesus. Please provide your quote from Jesus were He contradicts himself. Enough of the Blah, Blah, Blah. Give the quote or please just say nothing and I will say nothing more..Jesus will be correct and all others liars.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You want to know Godshew, read this quote from him.

Guy, ap,
fGoF atLJC

Let God be true and "every man" a liar?
Every man includes Jesus

TgooLJCwya. Amen.

Replying to:

AGAIN, give the quote Mr. Miles. Jesus says the opposite of you and I have quoted the words of Jesus. Please provide your quote from Jesus were He contradicts himself. Enough of the Blah, Blah, Blah. Give the quote or please just say nothing and I will say nothing more..Jesus will be correct and all others liars.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You want to know Godshew, read this quote from him.

Good-bye Mr. Miles. Jesus is not a liar.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You want to know Godshew, read this quote from him.

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,

CJ is not JC; But mirrorly the reverse of JC.
JC is the "foundation" laid: Mt 1:1.
JC is what opens and closes the NT.
Grace and truth is what notably came by JC.
Grace for salvation, truth for awareness of it.

JC is "the same", yesterday, to day, and for ever.
So, as Paul says, we should all be saying "the same" things, the JC things, like in Mt 24:21, which gives no place at all to great tribulation of law, none; For such is how you can't be holden of death. Yet for cystal clear clarity, e-life of e-salvation is "through J-->C", which is noted by Paul:
Romans 1:8 .................. Hebrews 13:21
who plays the last trump it in every epistle,
and eventually by Peter also in 1Peter 4:11.

The GRACE of our Lord J-->C WITH YOU ALL. AMEN.