Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along with it!

Revelation 22:14
"Blessed are those who keep His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city".

Just quoting facts again that say what you write is a lie. Notice that I quote Jesus, you quote Paul? They always seem to say the opposite of each other. You are a lot like Paul. You both speak of Jesus, but never quote Him. Stange how that workS....Eh!

Re: Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along with it!

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tim, Of all people you, who claim to believe the law, should know that 18 benedictions are spoken daily, by the priest within and the people without; But on the sabbath, the seventh day, only seven are spoken.

Tim, Revelation has seven benedictions, so it takes place on their sabbath. But what sabbath, if there are two such at passover week? One takes place in the midst of the week, and one at the end of the week, both being called "high" holy(law) days. As for the day of the LORD, well, Amos 5:18 flat out tells you: the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As for the day of atonement, well, it's awful lawful, so you might wanna check it out, before believing the lie, lest, as you aptly note, it can be a deadly lie.

Tim, Rev 22:14 is not a fact; For Revelation is a "worse" case scenario mentioned in Mt 12:45 to a avoid. BTW Tim, Mt 12:45 are the words of Jesus. Mt 12:45 ... "seven (other) spirits" ... Rev x 4?

Let us endure to the end, as told to in Mt 10:22, and notably to be "saved"(only) by grace(only); Rather than being both saved(graced) and destroyed(lawed) after like those in Exodus, as is noted in Jude 5, which is a prerequisite book to Revelation; Which is as a final exam of the bible you failed.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Revelation 22:14
"Blessed are those who keep His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city".

Just quoting facts again that say what you write is a lie. Notice that I quote Jesus, you quote Paul? They always seem to say the opposite of each other. You are a lot like Paul. You both speak of Jesus, but never quote Him. Stange how that workS....Eh!

Re: Re: Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along with it!

MR. Miles,
Where did I give you anu indication I give a rat's behind about what any OT priest or any NT preachermen of today do. They both are just as bad. When did I say the Law I know exists has anything to do with what what the evil priest, JEREMIAH speaks of (Lying Pen of the Scribe), made up, copied from Cannanites, and forged down on paper in Father in Heavens name. You speak of Day of Atonment sacrifices and all that crap. Again one more time Mr. Miles, THAT IS NOT THE TRUE LAW OF GOD. Do you read english or do you speak French in Canada? And who gives a rat's behind of the 18 benedictions that are spoken daily? It;s just you changing the jubject again. Please giveme the quote by Jesus saying that He did away with the true law, because I gave several quotes that He said He did not. Let's stay on the subject at hand Mr. Miles. It's funny whrn you say Revelation is not fact with no proof what so ever. When I talk of the lies of the priest, at least I have solid proof from the prophets. Let's see your proof besides what's in your mind Mr. Miles. You accused me of making stuff up and I quoted my scripture each time. Where is yours Mr. Miles, where is yours??????????

Re: Re: Re: Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along with it!

Tim,

Tim, you're being as silly women(churches) taken captive by law at will, as silly as fools saying: say la vie, death is a part of life, and so is law.

Tim, "eternal life" has no death at all, and "the truth" has no mention of law(ministration of death) at all. Death is the end of Life + Death, which is the end of Grace + Law; Which is what happened to Moses and Jesus, who both got high on law, which eventually kills them vs them both left and right.

Search the scrptures, for in them (in Adam) ye think ye have eternal life. Perhaps not. For in Adam (in them: Gen 5) all die: 1Cor 15. As in first man Adam, so in last Adam. As in OT Law, so in NT Law. BTW Tim, "search the scriptures" are the words of Jesus.

Tim, the phrase "Law of God" is as Law of Grace, which is as an oxy-MORON, since Law and Grace are "contrary" things, as contrary as Death and Life.

Tim, prophets are servants(slaves) who know not what their master doeth; And servants notably differ nothing from know not children, who still have to be told what to do-teronomy and don't-eronomy, and because they know not what they say & do can condemn & kill them: 1Thess 5:3, not us: 1Thess 5:9. Know-ers don't need any law; Not to mention the exhortation concerning children(who differ nothing from servants) is: "forbid(law) them not", and the reason also given by Jesus invovles an end that's worse than a "millstone" neck tie mafia drowing: Mt 18:6 ... Mt 91:14 ... Rev 18:21,22.

Tim, what you're not seeing is Jesus, by law imputing sin, also law imputed the death sting unto himself.

As for the liar from the beginning, well, Moses takes this honor. In the beginning God... as if eternal God has either beginning or end... Not! Tim, you haven't noticed God is "excepted"(exempt) from the shew: 1Cor 15, because you're hell bent on Paul being a liar. But Paul says let God be true and every man a liar. What part of "every man" did you not get? What part of "God is not a man that he should lie(law)" did you not get in Numbers 23?

Tim, Paul was chosen to be "his witness unto all men" because he knew the scriptures better than all the other apostles, and as Saul he kept the law to the letter: concerning the law: blameless. Yet keeping the law to the letter did not make him righteous: Romans 9:31, for there is no righteousness(grace) in such lefteousness(law) to even attain. Selah.

Tim, you're equating true law with true lies, which everyone knows is an oxy-moron, everyone except you.

Tim, law worketh wrath, not mercy. Grace worketh mercy, not wrath. God hath NOT appointed us unto wrath: 1Thess 5:9, is allegory for Grace hath not appointed us unto law. hell-o!

Tim, have ye not noticed Hebrew is read bwd, from right to left. Such takes you bwd, not fwd. AD goes fwd only, not bwd at all. Tim, it's AD, and ww.

Replying to:

MR. Miles,
Where did I give you anu indication I give a rat's behind about what any OT priest or any NT preachermen of today do. They both are just as bad. When did I say the Law I know exists has anything to do with what what the evil priest, JEREMIAH speaks of (Lying Pen of the Scribe), made up, copied from Cannanites, and forged down on paper in Father in Heavens name. You speak of Day of Atonment sacrifices and all that crap. Again one more time Mr. Miles, THAT IS NOT THE TRUE LAW OF GOD. Do you read english or do you speak French in Canada? And who gives a rat's behind of the 18 benedictions that are spoken daily? It;s just you changing the jubject again. Please giveme the quote by Jesus saying that He did away with the true law, because I gave several quotes that He said He did not. Let's stay on the subject at hand Mr. Miles. It's funny whrn you say Revelation is not fact with no proof what so ever. When I talk of the lies of the priest, at least I have solid proof from the prophets. Let's see your proof besides what's in your mind Mr. Miles. You accused me of making stuff up and I quoted my scripture each time. Where is yours Mr. Miles, where is yours??????????

Re: Re: Re: Re: Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along with it!

Good talk Ol' chapp-a-roo,
I now know what you think. Please give me the quote as I asked. I do not care what you think. I care about what Jesus said. He said you are incorrect. He says the exact opposite of you. So again Mr. Miles, give me the quote from Jesus and not the Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...................................
Have a very nice and pleasant day Mr. Miles

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along with it!

Tim,

From God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Grace trumps Law Law.
Paul plays the last trump, which is grace only.

Replying to:

Good talk Ol' chapp-a-roo,
I now know what you think. Please give me the quote as I asked. I do not care what you think. I care about what Jesus said. He said you are incorrect. He says the exact opposite of you. So again Mr. Miles, give me the quote from Jesus and not the Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...................................
Have a very nice and pleasant day Mr. Miles

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along with it!

Yes Mr. Miles, just say that you can't quote Jesus saying what you teach and He teaches and says the opposite as the quotes show and I will go away. Your silence about providing the quote proves Jesus is the true shepard and anyone who contridicts Him is the lair. Pull the thorn out of your rear and admit Jesus did not, nor give any clue that He did away with His real law and that all others who say different are liars and decievers of mankind. It's not that hard to do unless you are highminded with an ego that tries to rise above Jesus himself. So what will it be Mr. Miles. Is Jesus right or you right? I have no opion except the quotes I gave from Jesus. I have nothing to do with it. Is Jesus right or you?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along with it!

Guy, ap,
fGoF atLJC

Jesus is right, of God on high.
Christ is right, of higher God.

Jesus is the Saviour of Israel... some right.
Christ is the Saviour of the world... all right.

As for me, I speak from above a servant,
which is "higher than the heavens",
where it's notably all right.
http://www.godshew.org/AboveAServant.htm
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons21.html

Replying to:

Yes Mr. Miles, just say that you can't quote Jesus saying what you teach and He teaches and says the opposite as the quotes show and I will go away. Your silence about providing the quote proves Jesus is the true shepard and anyone who contridicts Him is the lair. Pull the thorn out of your rear and admit Jesus did not, nor give any clue that He did away with His real law and that all others who say different are liars and decievers of mankind. It's not that hard to do unless you are highminded with an ego that tries to rise above Jesus himself. So what will it be Mr. Miles. Is Jesus right or you right? I have no opion except the quotes I gave from Jesus. I have nothing to do with it. Is Jesus right or you?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along with i

You do believe you are "higher than the heavens". I believe one other thought that at one time. Let's see, who was it? And yes Jesus is right and anyone who contradicts Him and when shown they contradict Him and still repeat the same thing are liars. Not just liars, but liars against God himself. I'm glad that Jesus is correct and you know that now. I know you did not want to be a liar against God.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along wi

Tim,

LOL, at ye still see it as a con-test you can win.
I still see it as a no con-test, so none can lose.

Law vs Law is as Loser vs Loser.
http://www.godshew.org/Romans8.html
Even Law vs Grace is as Losing.
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons15.htm

The third heaven is right of L/R heavens.
The second heaven is left of L/R heavens.
Both L/R heavens are a fall, from grace above.
The first and the last heaven is above heavens.

Grace neither makes nor takes sides,
for all sides wars all have side effects,
the most notable being death, a dead end.

Grace cannot lie(law) nor die(law).
Law Law does both, being corruptible & mortal.

No such dead end law law in the end of Holy Bible;
Which is not a Holy Holy Bible, but is Holy Bible:

blessed are those...forgiven

if adam and all(them)born after the 1st adam were made sinners-is it true to say that all of us born after the death,burial, and resurection of JC are not born in to sin?is it true i was born not as a sinner in God,The Father's eyes?would it be true to say that the whole world in God,The Father's eyes were never born into sin after the: D,B & R of JC?

Re: Flush the commandments and law of Jesus, flush you life along with it!

Dear lars,

There is a difference between a truth and the truth. It is only "the truth" that makes us free, not a truth. A truth is: law is a ministration of death. The truth is: grace is sufficient (no law req'd). The truth makes no mention of law, since even the mention of law: sin and death, gives place to sin and death.

I hope that helped to clear up your confusion. God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace. Peace is not possible while contrary things co-exist. Peace with God is notably through Jesus --> Christ --> God. Firstly pure wisdom from above (Grace unto you from God our Father) is notably also firstly peace-able, of seven things his grace is, in James 3:17. Selah.