Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You ask Why?

Tim,

Now you make me laugh. For you don't need me to do anythng at all to make you a blubbering idiot. You go a pretty good job of this all by little old self.

Have ye not heard the dead sea is vanishing?

Grace trumps Law as Light trumps Darkness.
Darkness(Law) flees. Grace(Light) remains.
For God said: let there be light,
and there was light, not light + darkness.

Grace is, and always will be... immortal
Law was, and never will be again...mortal
Pst: immortal and mortal don't mix. Pick one.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I'm not right to make others wrong. I show scriptures to reveal lies. Seek the truth, make open all lies that leadeth a person to death. See the truth. If you love Jesus keep his commandments and law. Do not teach other His commandments and law is flushed down the toilet. That is what I am after. Remove that from the website and I will confess to all I am a blubbering idiot not worthy of your time. I have no pride, I will do that. Remove all that says Gods true law does not exist and is evil and I will confess to be a simpleton, reject, doubleminded and whatever else you want me to say I am. Confess Jesus speaks of His true law like is clearly shown in scripture and I will call myself a retard. I'm not in it for me, nor to save, just to make sure lies about Jesus are brought into the open. Piss on my head for that if you will, I will not stop as long as this is a public forum. I have made no threats, just exposed lies with the words of Jesus and make no apology except for my sometime rough and sarcastic tone and the spelling errors I make in haste for I am not a very good typer.

Re: Re: You ask Why?

Mr. Miles,
I glad you could laugh. It adds to you life. As I said before about the direct quote from Jesus, look around, we are still here with the heavens and the earth, and so is Jesus's true law, his commandments. Peace to you Mr. Miles, this post is done (unless you want to add of course).

Re: Re: Re: You ask Why?

Yes, of course I will add the grace us end to such:

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mr. Miles,
I glad you could laugh. It adds to you life. As I said before about the direct quote from Jesus, look around, we are still here with the heavens and the earth, and so is Jesus's true law, his commandments. Peace to you Mr. Miles, this post is done (unless you want to add of course).

Re: Re: Re: Re: You ask Why?

Amen Mr. Miles, this post is done.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You ask Why?

Indeed, Grace with you all. Amen.