Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Forum: Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Even Revelation?

Mr. Miles,
You say Paul wrote revelation, lets look at what John said in Revelation 22:12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give every one according to his work."

Mr. Miles,
I thought none was justified by the work? I guess John is full of crap too. No wait, Jesus said that!

Mr. Miles,
Again, I can save none nor attempt to. I just do not like deceivers telling people their is no law when any half-brained cousin of a mule can see that their is. You willfully ignore what Jesus says and happily listen to another gospel, your made up gospel. Jesus said the only thing that can nulify the word of God are the traditions of men. I guess made up gospels might count too. Paul speaks of a thorn in his side. I;m sure it was the 12 apostles and James the Just that were the thorn. Telling people the same things said here. Quoting Jesus's words to refute lies and made up religion. Well get out your tweezers baby, I ain't going anywhere. Like I said, block me if your a coward and can't face the "tuff and ruff" questions that show your gospel a liar.

Re: Even Revelation? - by Daniel Miles - Oct 6, 2007 3:08pm
Re: Re: Even Revelation? - by Tim - Oct 6, 2007 4:32pm
Re: Re: Re: Even Revelation? - by Daniel Miles - Oct 6, 2007 6:34pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Even Revelation? - by Tim - Oct 6, 2007 6:44pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Even Revelation? - by Daniel Miles - Oct 7, 2007 10:32am