Author
Comment
I guess James did not say this either?

James 2:24
"You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only"

James 2:20
"But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead"

James 2:21
"Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the alter?"

I think when Paul speaks of that, her says the exact opposite. Pauline gospel also says none of justified by works (true law). I guess James "the just one", half-brother of Jesus, which who Jesus left in charge as spoken of by many, many writers of history at the time, is just full of crap too? I guess he really was confused and wrote things he didn't know. I guess he was fallen from your grace also?

James 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Mr. Miles
Grace without law is dead. It don't take George to figure that out. So go ahead and tell us why he really did NOT say all of this. I am eager in anticipation. Not really, but I'm in need of some good humor again. I do not think you can beat the "Ye" one, but give it a try.

Re: I guess James did not say this either?

Tim,

Now you're in James, canonized after 14 Pauline Epistles, without understanding such epistles which are prerequisite to it, and dovetail with it.

James says to scatter brain brethren like ye are:
Brethren, have not faith with respect of persons.
Tim, the law is not of faith: Galatians 3:11,12;
And whatsoever is not of faith is sin: Rom 14:23.
Pure religion arrives undefiled, remains unspotted.
Ye wanna arrive defiled by law, and then get worse.

Ye may have their end for playing their part;
But may find their end is not so satisfactory.
On the contrary grace is sufficient, satisfactory.
So then Tim, I'll stick with the grace us ending.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: I guess James did not say this either?

Why everytime you quote law is gone it's Paul? Good grief, try quoting someone else like Jesus that law is gone. Please show me where He says that to contridict every where were He says it's not. Jesus does not contridict Himself so you cannot. I guess I should stop asking because I'm asking you something that's not possible. That's why what you say is a flat out lie. Do you hear me Mr. Miles, a flat out lie. Your "Ye" statement shows you have to know that.

Re: Re: Re: I guess James did not say this either?

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tim, the writings of Paul make up over 50% of NT writings, more than all six other NT writers combined: all good, but the seventh writer very good, in like manner as God saw good x 6, then very good the 7th time in Genesis 1. So also with the Holy Bible (KJV) being the 7th Bible made from six others.

You are right that law is not done away in Jesus was made under the law and stayed under the law till he cursed every one; But such only leaves you right of divided left and right heavens on high, and high minded, as is the new high priest thereof.

Let's remember it's not only allegory, but a mystery, and every good mystery has twists to it, especially near the end. And solving the mystery involves seek and find all the clues.

Tim, it's in high places where wickedness occurs. Getting high on law is no better than getting high on crack or cocaine or opium or valium, etc. It's a temporary high followed by a low, like a diabetic sugar rush followed by a crash, boom followed by bust.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Why everytime you quote law is gone it's Paul? Good grief, try quoting someone else like Jesus that law is gone. Please show me where He says that to contridict every where were He says it's not. Jesus does not contridict Himself so you cannot. I guess I should stop asking because I'm asking you something that's not possible. That's why what you say is a flat out lie. Do you hear me Mr. Miles, a flat out lie. Your "Ye" statement shows you have to know that.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess James did not say this either?

Typical Mr. Miles,
I ask for a direct quote from Jesus that contradicts my direct quotes from Jesus, and you speak of YOUR Pauline gospel. Does not fly Mr. Miles, Does not fly. Opps, I said something twice, I must be doubleminded?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I guess James did not say this either?

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

If you lack wisdom, ask God: James 1;
And do it nothing wavering; Because
a wavering man is always un-stable.

Ye are as un-stable as "Moses, Moses" in Ex 3,
whom God called Moses, Moses to denote he was
being DOUBLE-MINDED = UN-STABLE, both ways,
of his law law: a twoedged sword,
which kills both ways.

Grace is "sharper" than any twoedeged sword.
Allegory: Grace is smarter than any law law.