Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: The truth shall make you free.

There's the humor I'm looking for. I have to have a sense of humor.

Re: The truth shall make you free.

Tim,

Grace & Peace from God & Son,

Ah, so there's a sixth sense:
1. Sense of sight
2. Sense of smell
3. Sense of hearing
4. Sense of tasting
5. Sense of feeling
6. Sense of humor
7. ?

Heb 5: use all your senses to discern:
law is "both good and evil", ends evil.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ WTIH YOU ALL. AMEN.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

"If you abide in my word, you are my disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free". John 8:30-31 What are the words of Jesus? "If you love me, keep my commandments".
"Most assuredly, I say to the you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber." John 10:1
This is what Jesus says to His sheep "Yet they will by no means follow a stanger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of stangers." John 10:5

Everytime you quote your Pauline gospel, I hear a voice of a stanger. The strange gospel that knew nothing of Jesus. I will follow the voice of the true shepard. The true shepard said "If you love me, keep my commandments".

John 15:9-11 "As the Father loved me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father;s commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that MY joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full."

See Mister Miles, If you listen to your shepard, you love his commandments and laws. Jesus says they are a joy to you so that you may be full. Try a little joy in your life instead of trying to steal other people's joy in the commandments and laws of Jesus AND HIS FATHER.

You are trying to climb in with your supposed Pauline gospel. Do you not hear Jesus plainly state it will not work.

Re: Re: The truth shall make you free.

Peace to you also Mr. Miles. This post is done.

Re: Re: Re: The truth shall make you free.

Indeed, let it end as written:
The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with YOU all. Amen.