Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: If it smells stanky...............

Tim, Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tim, Tim, you're like a doubleminded child, unstable every which way. Law is not Grace, because Death is not Life, Sacrifice is not Mercy, and Division is not Peace. Not to mention <--BC is not AD-->; And fear hath torment is not perfect Love(God).

Law and Grace are "contrary" spiritual things you're mixing rather than "comparing"; And it's making you an oxy-MORON: one proselyte: more the CHILD of hell.

When Paul asked thrice to law(kill) John, the thorn in his flesh who subverted churches with law that Paul established in grace; Paul was told: "my grace is sufficient for thee"(no law required). Selah.

http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons14.htm

Tim, law loves (Mt 22:36-40) always fail, and because law is imperfect, faulty, fault-finding, even of itself, changing from unjust judge to witness against itself; But perfect love void of fear: charity(pure grace) never faileth, not ever. And perfect love speaks of perfect God, the God of all grace (no law at all), the God of all comfort (no discomfort at all), that God is light (no darkness at all). So we're talking understanding, and no misunderstanding at all. And that my friend is grace glory: Prov 4; Not law glory. The two glories are compared in 2Cor3, noting when grace glory comes, then law glory fades to nothing at all in comparison, as when the sun of righteousness comes, the moon and stars fade to nothing at noon, they vanish. Selah.

Tim, you're not seeing Jesus was made under the law: Gal 4, and Christ is the end of the law: Rom 10:4, and God did not send his Son till the expiry time for law expired: Gal 4, and God did not send his Son to condemn(law) the world: John 3:17, and eternal life of eternal salvation is "through Jesus-->Christ, as if through Law-->Grace, as if through the valley of the shadow of death to light having no shadow. Selah.

Law Law: I'll forget you & FORSAKE you: Jer23:39
Grace: I'll never leave you nor forsake you: Heb13:5

David & Jesus: why hast thou FORSAKEN me: Ps22 & Mt27
Christ: I am the true vine, my Father husbandman.

Ye are not under the law (not under Jesus), but under grace (under Christ), if led of the Spirit(God's Grace & Truth). Hell-o!

Indeed Tim, those doing law things and saying they are grace us, are adult-erous; claiming to be espoused to His Grace and found whoring with Law. Yet these are adults. Ye are like the CHILD of hell who would judge them, but not be judged yourself. Tim, whatever judgement ye hand out, ye will be judged with the same measure. If law, then law. If grace, then grace. Ye cannot have both, one for them and one for you. This is called hypocrisy and partiality, two things NOT in pure wisdom from above: James 3:17.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: If it smells stanky...............

Yes Mister Miles,
I am a son of hell. Hell is this earth right now controlled by people who refuse to listen to what Jesus plainly said. Yes Mister Miles, I am born a son of hell. Only listening to Jesus can make you a son of heaven. I choose to listen to Jesus. BTW, I do judge myself, and very harshly. If you judge yourself fairly, you will pass from judgement into life. Try listening to the shepard named Yeshua. If you hear His voice and obey, you will pass into life everlasting. But why obey, there is now law or commandments, right??????????? Now just how utterly stupid does that sound?

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Firstly pure wisdom from above:
Grace unto you from God our Father,
is also firstly peace-able: James 3;17.

You are not at peace, because you
add law worketh wrath to grace is sufficient,
and thereby add death unto your life, not mine.
God hath not appointed us unto wrath(law): 1Th 5:9.

The only thing disturbing your peace is you.
The only thing lawing your grace is your law.
Your own law: legalism has you bound, not me.
I've done my home work. I'm free of believe lies.

Again Mr. Miles for the 10th time, legalism is from the evil lying priest as Jeremiah said. That's getting old and worn out. Come up with something new.

Tim,

Of Old/New, what you want is the new and dead way, not the new and living way. For after sorting out old and new, there's still two new things to sort out. For it's not only allegory, but a triple "mystery" to solve, as noted in Colossians 2:2:
- the mystery of God, "AND"
- [the mystery] of the Father, "AND"
- [the mystery] of Christ

You haven't even got the first "mystery" sorted out;
Nor realized it's all "allegory" in both "covenants".

NO Tim, I don't think God inspired the whole Bible;
For as I've shared with you it's got contradictions,
and if God inspired it all, then He'd be schizoid.
It's notably not plural and contrary scriptures,
but singular "scripture" that's "inspired of God".
You can look it up for yourself in 2Timothy 3:16.

Tim, law and bloodshed thereof ALMOST purges all things, but not all things. Grace purges all law.

Tim, you may believe whatever you want to,
but take heed believing law may kill you.

I'll stick with knowing makes you free of believing.

Again, bloodshed forgives nothing. Animal sacrifice forgives nothing, just condems. That's not God's law. Good grief man, how many time do I have to say it.

Tim,

Ye wanna argue for the sake of division,
which is what law vs law is always about: divisions.
On the contrary grace is about unity of Spirit(God).

But Tim, ye have no viable argument to offer;
nor will ye ever convince me to fall for yer law.
Defense is only req'd when offensive law given place;
And I have learned to give law no place whatsoever.
I've also put such to the test, and it does work.
For 1John4:1 doesn't say therorize, but try spirits.
Been there, did that, and found law can't be trusted.

But I'm glad ye came by to show how faulty law is.

I can only guess that ye suppose law is grace,
which is as to suppose extinction is salvation.

Have a happy extinction. I'll stick with salvation.

You're funny. Thanks. I did not know quoting direct words of Jesus to show lies is a bad thing? I'll think about that more.........Nope, it's not.

Grace

Law vs Grace

Grace

Amen Mr. Miles, this post is done.

Re: Re: Re: If it smells stanky...............

Indeed, let it end as written: