Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2

Tim,

Grace(NOT LAW) unto you(NOT YE), and peace(NOT DIVISION), from God our Father and the Lord JC.

Ye remind me of a young fly in my house, so full of energy, buzzing all around, but basically a pest.

By making sides and taking the side of law, ye have become as law is: the accuser of the brethren. Not to mention it's fallen from grace: Galatians 5:4 and Christ is of no effect unto you.

My position is Grace is above even law vs grace; And does not either make nor take sides.

Ye perceive it a sides war we're having you could win.
I perceive it a no contest, so no chance of losing it.
For the moment you make and take a side you're loser.
For clarity I do not say this for condemnation of any, but rather for y(our) awareness & understanding.

Your memory is short, as we've already discussed it;
And we've only been chatting about a week. Perhaps a clue about how imperfect law is, and those adhering to it. For only law has lack, as the young man noted in Matthew 19:20, after having loved one another his entire life.

Funny how you say you present Jesus' gospel, yet you seem unaware of John 5:45, which says, in red ink, don't even think I will accuse you. So then if you accuse churches and religion, as per your quote, then you do not correctly present Jesus' gospel. Selah.

Can you not see how you contradict yourself, and even worse, condemn yourself? I remind you of the words of Jesus in Mt 12:37 By THY words THOU art justified (graced) or condemned (lawed). So far it's lawed.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2

Mr. Miles,
There you go again! Religion and churches are not people. I thought I was very clear when I said NOT PEOPLE. And yes I am a fly buzzing with energy. I will be your pest. I will be the buzzing in your ear:) So again I say I do not condem people, just the nasty priest which Jesus condemed and called sons of Satan and double sons of hell. Remember Jesus on the temple steps calling them broods of vipers and so on? So I think you have stated incorrectly. Please stop the same old song of me condeming people......JUST NASTY PRIEST WHICH HAVE BEEN SO SINCE THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you not see the point? Yes, I know you will win even though it's not a contest. People like Pauline gosple. I cannot nor pretend to be able to compete with what ichy ears like to hear.

Tim,

GRACE unto you, and PEACE,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

What part of "the law was given by Moses" in John 1:17 did you not get? Of the law and the prophets Moses wrote all of the law part, whether it be one lousy tree law, or ten more fingered in stone, or 613 more in the Torah... all secondary law "added", and "because of the transgressions": Galatians 3:19, and where no law there no transgression: Romans 4:15. So the woman, being deceived, who was in the transgression: 1Timothy 2:14, was in the law. And in the law: the ministraton of death, all die. And all die is extinction, not salvation. Selah.

Tim, if you want to preach about something, at least site the verse(s) from which you make up stuff, else people will assume you are spewing out non sense you made up. Eg: I find no reference to Jesus on the steps in the Bible, but noticed it in some religion film, which was about as inaccurate biblically as the Noah's Ark NBV movie:
http://www.godshew.org/ShewBread8.htm#Noah

Maybe you should stop watching these films and movies and start reading the Bible.

Tim, if you condemn any you condemn yourself in the process. God did NOT send his Son to condemn: John 3:17. And he would not condemn: John 8:3-11. Nor would he accuse any: John 5:45. Selah.

Tim itching ears(plural) like to hear law law.
The ear hears what the Spirit saith: grace us.
You are like the self-conceited brethren mentioned in the Epistle Dedicatory of Translators of the Bible, who liked only what was hammered on their own anvil:
http://www.godshew.org/EpistleDedicatory.htm

May your silly law law become grace us,
and may it be before your ass is grass.

Mr. Miles,
Not sure what movie you are talking about, but I was talking about all of Matt chapter 23 and chapter 24:1. What, did you think I was just making it up? Maybe you should read it????????? I see you don't like answering questions.
Peace.

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,

Let's look at your first question on this thread: Do I want to be the least in the kingdom of heaven? Tim, the kingdom of heaven is "like unto leaven"(law): Mt 13:33; So "seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness" (grace) to always have food, water, and clothing: Mt 6:32,33.

Now let's look at Mt 23, which speaks of the child of hell as onefold of Pharisees, scribes, hypocrites, fools, serpents, vipers, and blind guides; And of "more the child of hell" as twofold if made one proselyte by such. The child of hell notably sits in Moses' Seat: Law. More the child of hell sit's in Jesus' Seat: Law.

http://www.godshew.org/Allegory4.htm
http://www.godshew.org/Allegory3.htm

So then we have childish Law vs Law seated on the Left vs Right in plural divided heavens of plural divided God(Elohyim) on high. Kinda sounds like what James and John asked for: to be left (behind) and desolate, and to be right to make others wrong; the two apostles called sons of Thunder, who notably moved the ten with indignation: Mt 20:24. (Ye might wanna do a word study on indignation). Selah.

In this case Tim, you would seem to be prefer being on the Left and the right, both the child of hell(law) and more the CHILD of hell(law). So you can't even decide what side of Law vs Law to be on, Bad or Worse, let along grow up and be a man who puts away childish things: 1Cor 13. Sounds like carnal childish divided CJ Corinthians to me: like all who will live godly(childish) in CJ(reverse of JC) shall suffer: 2Tim 3:12. Selah.

http://www.godshew.org/ChristJesus.htm

Now, let's look at Mt 24, which notes of two gospels going ww for comparison, this gospel (law) and that gospel (grace), what goes first is "this gospel" (law), and what it produces is ww "sorrows" and talk of "great(law) tribulation". So Mt 24:23,26 say "believe [it] not"; the [it] being law; After noting in Mt 24:21 that JC gave great tribulation of law no place whatsoever: was not since time began till now, no, nor ever shall be. Selah.

So then Tim, law given by Moses is nothing at all, and has no place at all, other than a counter part ("their part", the "contrary part") in a God shew; And it's to be done away as if dung is put away in the draught. Go poddy child. Selah.

http://www.godshew.org/TheirPartYourPart.htm

oH MY gOSH,
The law you speak of was given by evil priests/scribes and not Moses. Please grow up. Elohyim is the God of the Cannanites. Their writtings call him that. They did all the sacrifice crap in detail long before the priest copied them and crapped on the true law of God. Please just answer the qustion....Jesus said, "If you love me, keep my commandments".

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,

Tim, ye do err, greatly and alway.
Bible does NOT say in "verily verily" John 14:15
If you love me, keep my commandments. Rather is says:
"If YE love me, keep my commandments... which is also noted by both Jesus and James to be a mission impossible, since the only commandments of Jesus are laws: Mt 22:36-40; And if by the curse of the law in good old do-teronomy and don't-eronomy if any try and fail to keep all the law all the time, all are cursed.
Tim, we know you have not kept every law, every jot and tittle of every law all the time, and thereby you curse every one, as Jesus did: Gal 3, by law imputing sin to anyone, which also imputes condemnation and death to the one doing it. Selah.

I'm simply trying to get you to stop lawing yourself; for your law law does not condemn me: Mt 12:37 By THY words THOU art condemned... Gal 1:1,9 if any man or angel bring another gospel, let him be accursed by it; But rather it condemns you: Mt 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Selah.