Forum: Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2

Tim,

Grace(NOT LAW) unto you(NOT YE), and peace(NOT DIVISION), from God our Father and the Lord JC.

Ye remind me of a young fly in my house, so full of energy, buzzing all around, but basically a pest.

By making sides and taking the side of law, ye have become as law is: the accuser of the brethren. Not to mention it's fallen from grace: Galatians 5:4 and Christ is of no effect unto you.

My position is Grace is above even law vs grace; And does not either make nor take sides.

Ye perceive it a sides war we're having you could win.
I perceive it a no contest, so no chance of losing it.
For the moment you make and take a side you're loser.
For clarity I do not say this for condemnation of any, but rather for y(our) awareness & understanding.

Your memory is short, as we've already discussed it;
And we've only been chatting about a week. Perhaps a clue about how imperfect law is, and those adhering to it. For only law has lack, as the young man noted in Matthew 19:20, after having loved one another his entire life.

Funny how you say you present Jesus' gospel, yet you seem unaware of John 5:45, which says, in red ink, don't even think I will accuse you. So then if you accuse churches and religion, as per your quote, then you do not correctly present Jesus' gospel. Selah.

Can you not see how you contradict yourself, and even worse, condemn yourself? I remind you of the words of Jesus in Mt 12:37 By THY words THOU art justified (graced) or condemned (lawed). So far it's lawed.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 4, 2007 8:27pm
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 5, 2007 4:43pm
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 5, 2007 8:31pm
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 6, 2007 5:48am
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 6, 2007 8:02am
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 6, 2007 10:26am