Forum: Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2

Mr. Miles,
Again, Please tell me were I have accused someone exept the lying priest and scribes as spoken of by Jeremiah? I'm not looking to save anyone. I can't save anyone (something Paul should have known and did not). All I state are either facts or my opinion sometimes. I accuse churches and religion, but not the people as I stated before. I expect you will hear more and better of me in future. You present your side on this public forum and I present the other side. You present what you think is the Pauline gospel and I present Jesus's and the 12 apostles gospel. It's really that simple. I bear no gruge against you, just your idea of all is lawful because of no law. I love the law of God, (not the law of the lying preist and scribes), and I always will. That will not change ever. I really would be shocked if you ever changed your thoughts. What you think the Pauline gosple is has become your savior. You like what you think Paul is saying and that is stronger that God himself. Don't get frustated, lets just get with it. True Law with Grace vs. Lawless Grace. This is the heart of the discussion and that's alright with me. I will be more clear and precise of my thoughts in the next post. I wish you would speak plainly also. Riddles and paribles are for learing. We are hear to exchange thoughts and ideas according to our opposing sides, and we do have opposite sides when it comes to Law. We also share many things too. I do not speak of them because there would be no point. Just to be clear, I think you are correct on many things, NOT on Law and not on Paul, but someone has hashed out Paul with you already. I'm here to hash out Law.
May peace be with you,
Tim.

Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 4, 2007 6:58pm
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 4, 2007 8:27pm
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 5, 2007 4:43pm
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 5, 2007 8:31pm
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 6, 2007 5:48am
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 6, 2007 8:02am
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 6, 2007 10:26am