Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Shew and the Law

You are right when you say law causes death and we are in a God Shew. God’s law has always existed. God did not want law to be known to his creation. Satan became high minded and wanted to take over. Satan peeked where he was not suppost to peek and saw the law. He then revealed it to all creation and said God was unfair, that He will kill us all. So began the Shew. Creation would have sinned, but not know it was sin without the law being revealed. This entire Shew we are in was to prove Satan was wrong. This had to be from the beginning, before the foundation of the earth, before the universe, before any living thing was created. Do you remember in revelation when the elders threw down their crowns at the feet of God? Do you know why? It’s because they were wearing them. Why? Because Satan put doubt in them that God was unfair. They put on their crowns to show they did not accept His authority during the coming war. Jesus (one of the seven spirits of God) came to earth as a human to show He would die for us. The shedding of innocent blood does not forgive sin. Repent, said Jesus. Satan never thought Jesus would really go through with it. Satan did not kill Jesus; the priest did because He came to take their power. When the elders saw what God had done, they threw their crowns at God’s feet and said you are true, you are love, you are fair, you are my God and we give you all authority. The war in heaven was over; Satan lost and came down to earth like a shooting star falling from heaven. The war on earth is not over yet. The law is still revealed and must be dealt with. We are under the true law of God. If we repent, that is when grace saves us. To sacrifice animals, humans, or God’s will not forgive sin, it only doubles you condensation. Only repentance and an honest effort to stop will forgive sin. Satan also said God was a king above his own law. When Adam fell, the penalty was death. Satan said God was a killer and must die. God never sinned once, but Satan fooled creation into thinking he was a killer. So Jesus died to show His love for his creations and to pay the price of His law, even though He did not truly break it. Jesus knew from the first life He created that He would have to die in the Shew to prove Satan and all the satans that would have followed wrong. See, in the end we too will bow and cast out crowns at His feet. This Shew is being seen by all creation. Once over, it will be over. Sin will never again appear. Every being alive will never doubt God again. Why? Because they already bought a ticket to the Shew and know how the other “way” ends. And so ends the “Shew”!

Re: The Shew and the Law

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Good, you're beginning to see it as a "shew", the unique biblical plural of show, which is a shew about what is grace, compared to what it's now: law; the comparative teaching method. But you're still unaware the God shew has 3 parts: good --> better --> best. Good and better are only good and better for some, but what's best is best for all. And to go on unto best (perfection) in Hebrews 6, you leave the (good and better) principles. So the God shew becomes (good --> better) --> best. Which is to say greatest is neither great nor greater. Moses was great. Jesus was greater. Charity(pure grace, perfect love) is the greatest, and the greatest of 3 things never fails.

Many who pray to a stone wall in Israel later find their @ss blown to law: ministration of death. Many who pray to Jesus also find out law is a ministration of death. Many are the ones who deceive and get deceived. Such is left and right on high. Grace, above such plural divided heavens, neither makes nor takes sides, knowing sides wars have side effects, the most notable being death, which is a dead end.

So in the twain shew of this/that, it can be either law/law or law/grace; but both give place to law, which is the source and strength of sin's death sting. Hence, once you sort out natural first, spiritual after (letter killeth/spirit giveth life); then also sort out spirit vs spirit by trying the spirits, since one of twain is the spirit of error; "comparing spiritual things(laws) with spiritual(grace)", till one only is the crown of glory on thy head(the head of woman is the man, the head of every man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God). Solomon notes when you get it: "understanding", then thy head is crowned with "grace glory": Proverbs 4.

Tim, look at the bible emblem I've posted:
http://www.godshew.org/biblicalemblems.htm
Notice there are two crowns first, one crown last;
And one crown last is the volume of both first crowns.
So in the beginning there's division of pluralized God (2 crowns: law vs law: divided against itself), but in the end there's unity of Spirit(1 crown: grace)
The three crowns are sandwiched between a book open proper, and when it's ended properly there's unity, not division, one crown for all, not two crowns.

Thank you for saying I'm right. But I would not be right to make any wrong; rather to make all right, which speaks of above left vs right on high.

Tim ye do err in saying Jesus never broke the law. Doing things forbidden by law was what made the Jews wanna kill him. Perhaps you should note Jesus was made under the law, but ye are not under the law; So ye are not under Jesus. It's allegory: ye are not under the law(Jesus), but under grace(Christ), if led of the Spirit(God: Grace & Truth). So even ye of ye/you are not under the law, since it got abolished by Christ: Ephesians 2, for being the enmity.

As in Adam(whether first man Adam or last Adam) all die. So all die whether in OT Law or in NT Law. But in Christ there is no law = no sin & death = no dying.

Law: all perish: Colossians 2:20-22...in them(in Adam)
Grace: none perish: 2Peter 3:9...us-ward(in Christ)-->

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus-->Christ with you-->all. Amen.

Re: Re: The Shew and the Law

No Duh. He broke the lying law of the priest, not His law. Please again, give me a break. Come up with something better. All this big website and this is all you can do?

Your quote
"Tim ye do err in saying Jesus never broke the law. Doing things forbidden by law was what made the Jews wanna kill him."

Tim, Tim
(dblemindead pun intended)

Zeal is good, but without knowledge it's deadly.

If justified by any law, then fallen from grace;
If fallen from grace, Christ of no effect: Gal 5.

It seems obvious Christ:
"is the end of the law",
is of no effect unto you.
So what then? Well then...

When ye say Peace & Safety in law worketh wrath,
then sudden destruction comes on ye: 1Thess 5:3;
Not on me: 1Thess 5:9.

Nevertheless, even though you're suicide-all,
I shall endure to the end whereby none perish.
So even the likes of you may have eternal life.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Your Quote:
Nevertheless, even though you're suicide-all,
I shall endure to the end whereby none perish.
So even the likes of you may have eternal life.

Mr. Miles
I glad that YOU enduring until the end will save me, even know it's the "likes of me". I guess I can do what I want and you will save me. That's really nice of you. I guess I was wrong about you.

Tim,

Grace

All the KofG is within you.
So what happens to you happens to all.

Grace is what happens to all in the end

Now youput the fate of the world on me. I would be afraid if I was the world. Do not scare them like that.

Re: Re: Re: The Shew and the Law

Tim,

Fate? It's a law word.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fate

God does not leave the world to fate(doom),
but rather declares it from the beginning:
Let there be light(grace: understanding) only;
And there was light, not lights nor light + darkness.

Grace unto you, and peace,from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

You ever heard of someone that had Dreams that come True the next day? I have told you before I have had some pretty serious Nightmares; and I have had Dreams about the Bible, one those Dreams is what Led me to the Bible in general. One thing I know though is you nor anyone needs these Dreams. What in intrigues me about my own Dreams is this, I have Dreams that come True the next day like a Deja-vu; what makes these unique Dreams so weird is that I could literally be watching it happen before my eyes and can choose to change what happens at times when they do occur which is very rarely these days. When I was growing up I use to have these Dreams almost everyday until I hit the 6th grade and they started to Disappear. Two years ago I started having dreams again that started coming true again, I had one the other day like I was a Psychic, but I didn't see in the Future, I remember the Dream from my past.

I guess I feel awkward again for being on your page yet again asking another question as such, but would Fate have anything to with some of these Dreams literally coming True like it was yesterday some being easily a year old, a month old, a day old. I find it odd that Fate isn't real yet these Dreams discredit that Idea that Fate is might possibly be Real? The bad thing is, you probably won;t be able to understand this as much as you have found in the Bible. I don;t remember anyone in the Bible talking about Dreams that came True, they talked more about Fairy Tale-ish Dreams and not Dreams that were Real and Came True.

For example: I cleaned a House recently where I was talking to the Realtor at the house before she paid me, and the exact same thing came True a few months later, from her talking; to the way we were standing in the house, all the way until she paid me from waking up in my Dream.

I honestly think I only have one major question left with the Bible or anyone else for that matter, Peter being so Insane on pretty much thinking he was God(Philippians 2:5-6), wrote most if not half the Bible: Paul comes in being a Friend of God is writing the Rest of the Bible claiming to Know God all the same trying to fix it pretty much; how can one say he knows God and literally Kills everyone with his own Conscience decisions whilst the other doing almost the same bringing forth Life as the Opposite but still isn't God? I have a One; Two here, but I am not seeing a Third that is literally a Spirit or God coming down to Earth from Heaven writing something as a Spiritual Being for anyone much less everyone in Bible, I see Two fleshy beings claiming they Know God over one another, but I am not seeing God as this Third option who literally allows us to be controlled by Two fleshy, much less the understanding that came from both fleshy. What is it that both could have missed here, now If God(Spirit) is above Both, does this necessarily mean I should care less about Both(Fleshy) and the Bible in general? Or does this mean I should understand the decision for Both to make the Best, which to me is even more confusing because I am not God much less Peter nor Paul?

One thing I will add to this question, is that Paul was Universal and proposed All which is Life, not just Many as an Absent half as Universal which is what Peter proposed.

I am not Paul nor Peter, I do believe in God however as All. This loft that alot of people have fallen from seems to me as a mis-interpretation of what God does for All. I feel ever more confused and I honestly don't appreciate being controlled, even by Paul a Fleshy being, who Claims God of All. Why is this so hard for me much less anyone else who thinks the Bible is there for anyone to read that came from Two Fleshy beings who Claim God, but proclaims a sense of Spirit that No one can see nor acknowledge in a person but by understanding alone through the Bible. I Know what the Universe is, I also know why Orca whales torture their pray as children and as Adults much less, a Cat ripping off a Rat's tail for fun throwing them in the air as if they Know no better as Children to Adults: Certain types of Deer and Monkey that literally have Social Sex. For anyone to proclaim some sense of religion like Peter, but Paul coming in saying almost the same thing to me is the exact same. What is it that I Am missing? I Understand Spirit, I understand All as the Universe, but something isn't right I feel with neither one of these who really in all honesty just wanted to be heard? At this point I feel I don't need to be controlled by either much less some Charity Kiss that One feels is correct, much less someone telling me that the Word Heretic which by means is what Paul was called on a regular basis in the Bible and I have been using for the last Three years? I feel people are still being controlled, controlled by religion by some Super-human(Son of Man) power who claims a Spirit of God. No this isn't a attack, this is just Understanding on what and who we are controlled by(Son of Man)? I have so much Common Sense that I am starting to Understand something different. I see animals act differently on a daily basis, what sets Man or Woman apart from any other creature we know as Universalism as All, much less that same aspect as God in the Bible that Man has Proclaimed as himself that they think they know in Person?, but By Spirit or what they Feel? Something isn't right?

I almost feel as if this Bible is another Arian Nation proclaiming something they will never have? Something I have Acknowledged is this one simple fact, Know one Knows God, not even Daniel Miles much less Paul or me Adam Myers, we proclaim a Spirit of God and act like we are Friends of God, but what we proclaimed is a Religion controlling people into something we will never understand. I don't appreciate this BTW, and this is going to stop, God has something way more in store for everyone that proclaim Heaven without the Opposite of Hell. Neither exist, it is a hope that God has never professed. Life is already here, whether you live it the way you want to or not is up to the the God who gave it to you.

What makes this harder for you or anyone else to understand including me is Even the Sumerians Died out at the 3rd Millennial Era. You can't prove that you Know God much Less anyone else in the World, much Less God who wrote a Bible through Two Fleshy Beings that claim God as Spirit. When Two Fleshy people who professed God and Acted like they are God writing a Bible that has nothing to do with God being OMNIPOTENT, what they think they can Understand about God, what makes this harder for anyone out there to understand on top of this, is That I understand the Bible Perfectly fine through what you have attempted to Interpret through Two Men who literally had feelings about God. I had a Dream last night that allows me to understand that this is All a joke, another Religion of Control.

Grace is exactly this, Charis

HereticAdam,

Grace, and Mercy, and Peace unto you,
from God, our Father, and our Lord JC.

The HOLY BIBLE containing Old and New Testaments
says New Testament is only a "better testament";
So then where is best (rest) of good better best?
It's hidden in plain sight, to seek and find. Eg:

"Let God be true, but every man a liar".
~ Romans 3:4
Every man would include:
- you
- me
- CJ (mediator man)
- 40 writers of the Bible

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

You believe in two people who claimed they Knew God personally through a Will. We have a Will too; it's called Birth, does that mean We should start believing someone else and everything as they do because we believe there Will more than our own? Now you are claiming God is only True and every Man a Liar, that would mean Paul Lied and Peter did too. They just wanted to be Heard and the Conscience they have from writing the Bible to now is still those same two Men fighting a War over what God actually has to offer in everyone's Life without the Bible much less from Child Birth. It's pretty simple to me, Paul claimed a Third Day, so did Peter. They both went against each other trying to win a Battle of Will's. What makes one think they Know God personally over another, much less being told what to do by God himself, which isn't the case. Sounds very fishy and manipulative yet again, what makes this bad for me to see is that Ignorance is the Manipulation. I love God, it's a very beautiful thing to have Faith in My OPINION just like what Paul and Peter claimed, but I am just not seeing God himself Writing the Bible, I am seeing two claiming God over another. They both acted like they Knew everything about God whilst attempting to be God while literally claiming Heaven over Hell(Still a Division). Neither one of them are and never will be God, they were given skills to write a Book from there own Faith in what they thought about God, while attempting to win a War. Never discredit Ancient People that we don;t see today, Look at the Mayan's.

We aren't God is what we both agree from the last statement of yours and will never have any Tangible evidence of God except through Faith alone in our Hearts in what we Believe; I am Flesh, I am led by my Faith, not by God or a Spirit, but by my Faith in believing in God. I am Grace from the Life that has already been given to me, not by what two people claim what Grace is because they simply didn't understand Life as something that just happens. Life stands in front of us all from Crackheads to Someone as yourself, it's to everyone to understand that whether it's the Division of Flesh with Spirit, or Man with Law, to a Dependency all the way to our own Manipulation through a Book that was written by Men who had Faith in God. They are all Division's and a sense of a High School Popularity contest on who gets to wear what Kind of Clothe's, in this case it's believing Paul over Peter, instead of Living your Will through Faith in God.

I love you Daniel, you have opened my Eyes to another Religion that I almost fell towards. The Faith you have is incredible just like mine, however we are Led by Faith in God. I believe in God, and I am not reading this Bible anymore, I feel it has undermined everyone into believing PEOPLE who have Faith in God, which isn't Faith in God, it's believing in PEOPLE who have Faith in God that wrote the Bible. Take care of yourself.

HereticAdam,

Grace, Mercy, Peace to you.

'take care' is a f-law phrase.
It conjures up 'fear', not love.
(perfect love hath no fear at all)
Such is noted in a popular book called:
'Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway',
(in 25 languages and 25 countries),
by Susan Jeffers

So then, it seems 'you' have fallen,
from grace, and by adding such a f-law,
and so soon my little texas grasshopper.

The grace of our Lord JC with you all. Amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_siYfZDh5w

HereticAdam,

Grace, and Mercy, and Peace unto you,
from God, our Father, and our Lord JC.

A word of caution about believing dreams.
What if I gave you 99 true dreams, but
then I threw in a surely die lie in it?

Let's have 100% graceful, merciful, peaceful.
Anything less could potentially be hazard-us.

All talk of decease must cease to have peace.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Th Dreams are from the Past, not the Future. I don't believe in my Dreams until I see them before my Eyes. That would make me no better than the People in the Bible.

Heretic Adam,

Grace, Mercy, Peace to you.

The past is f-law, what to flush.
Grace is eternal, is always k-now.

So the end to endure unto is only grace:
The grace of our Lord JC with you all. Amen.