Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Forum: Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:27 ¶ Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

Mat 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Mat 5:31 ¶ It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

Mat 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Sorry Mr. Miles, you have been mistaken. You can deny a law exists and that we will not be held accountible, but it's just your non-sense and totally contridicts Jesus. So go ahead and tell everyone why He really didn't mean what He said. Do you really want to be called least in the kingdom of heaven?

Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 2, 2007 7:23pm
Questions - by Tim - Oct 2, 2007 8:31pm
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 3, 2007 11:46am
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 3, 2007 5:03pm
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 4, 2007 7:48am
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 4, 2007 5:35pm
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 4, 2007 6:58pm
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 4, 2007 8:27pm
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 5, 2007 4:43pm
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 5, 2007 8:31pm
Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Daniel Miles - Oct 6, 2007 5:48am
Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2 - by Tim - Oct 6, 2007 8:02am