Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 5:27 ¶ Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

Mat 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Mat 5:31 ¶ It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

Mat 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Sorry Mr. Miles, you have been mistaken. You can deny a law exists and that we will not be held accountible, but it's just your non-sense and totally contridicts Jesus. So go ahead and tell everyone why He really didn't mean what He said. Do you really want to be called least in the kingdom of heaven?

Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I'm glad you dare to challenge,
and pose questions many also have,
but often lurk rather than challenge.

Matthew 5:17 is what many hang "their part" on.
When it's allegorically analysed, then it becomes:
Think not that I am (Grace) come to destroy (Law) the law, or the prophets (servants): I am (Grace) not come to destroy (Law), but to fulfil (Grace).

John 1:17 compares law and grace as lie and truth:
The law (and surely die lie) was given by Moses,
but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

John 3:17 denotes God did not send his Son to law:
God sent not his Son to condemn(law) the world, no,
but that the world through him might be saved(graced)

John 5:45 compares Moses(law) and JC(grace)
Don't even think I(grace) will accuse(law) you to the Father, there is [one] that accuseth(laws) you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.

It's all allegory, in both covenants: Galatians 4;
Always about law vs grace, no matter how allegorized.

Eg: Hosea 6:6 repeated as a go figure in Mt 9:13
I will have mercy (grace), and not sacrifice (law).

Eg: Amos 5:18
The day of the LORD is darkness(law), not light(grace)

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Questions

Mr. Miles,

Do you think it is possible to sin?

Do you think sin can exist without law?

Do you think all humans will have eteral life?

Tim,

from God our Father and the Lord JC.

It's only a God shew, an allegoric mystery.
Think of it as ultmate matrix to navigate thru,
kinda like a virtue-all reality "learning" game;
whereby none perish if one makes it to the end,
alive unto God(Grace), by dying to the Law Law.

When ended properly, as written, never happened.
Last will & testament voids the first as faulty.
Last "Amen" essentially voids all faulty amens;
especially 1st dble "Amen, amen" by deceived woman,
who said it to being blessed + cursed by her priest.

Humans? God is not a man that he should lie(law).
God is "excepted"(exempt) from the shew: 1Cor 15.
God cannot lie(law) nor die(law). Law does both.

Human Race? Is won by one first finished: Jn 17.
Heb 12: when seeing we... then "run" the "race",
along with patience is running to the end of it.

It's only possible to sin & die via the law:
Where no law, there no transgression: Rom 4:15
When no law, no sin is even imputed: Romans 5:13
Law also the strength of sin's death sting: 1Cor15:56
So law is strong man to bind to spoil sin:
If justified by law, fallen from grace to law: Gal5:4
If entangled again, then recover yourself: 1&2Timothy

Our Father, deliver us from evil: Mt 6:13
We are delivered from the law: Rom 7:6. Done for us.
But deliverance from law is once only, and for all.
If any get back under law, we have to recover them;
For if all are one, then if any fall, it's as all fall
And Jesus said: the third [day] I shall be perfected
And it's now the third day is the last day (seventh)
So let us help those fallen to law to rise to grace
For they can't be made perfect without us: Heb 11
And we can't be one: us, without them becoming us
And there is no them vs them in "us-ward" ending.
So then, it's a globe-all matter of law vs grace
For "there is no respect of persons with God",
And the end of the shew is already written:

Re: Re: Mr. Miles vs. Jesus Part 2

Thank you,
You gave me my answer. I take what you said is that your above sin and cannot sin because you do not believe in a law. That puts you equal with God. You will be "saved" no matter what, hey. I guess Paul did say that. It does not make it true though. Why? Because God says not. I guess that's why Peter said people would twist Paul's writtings to their own destruction. I do see why you think what you think reading what apostle Paul says. I guess Paul will answer to God if he really said those things. I would not want to be in his shoes. No thank you. Anyway, thank you for the response.

Tim, Tim,

Grace(not law) unto you, and peace(not division),

As we discussed,
there is no repsect of persons with God, and all the KofG, including God, are within you(not in ye do err).
God cant lie(law) nor die(law); So ye have to chanGe from ye to you for God & kindgom to be within you. Then it's I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. Never leave thee inferes being with or within thee.
On the contrary Law will forget and forsake you.

It's all allegory, and quite logical, unless you try mixing contrary things, which only makes an oxy-moron.

Tim, you can't mix contrary things and expect peace; For contrary things cannot co-exist in peace. Law and Grace are contrary things, as contrary as curse and bless, as contrary as condemn and not condemn, as contrary as sacrifice and mercy, or as death and life. Eg: You don't put new wine (grace) in old bottles (laws) lest they burst: Mark 2:22 & Luke 5:37 Eg: Judas burst: Acts 1:18. Selah.

Try and see the whole picture, not part.
Jesus is Saviour of Israel... partial(some)
Christ is Saviour of the world... complete(all)
To wit, that God was in Christ reconciling the world,
and not law imputing their sins unto them: 2Cor5:19
God our Saviour will have "all men" saved & aware;
Paul is his witness unto "all men": Acts 22:15

Jesus saved Israel till the fulness of gentiles come.
Christ saved the world, by abolishing the law(enmity).
But deliverance from law(evil) is once only, for all.
If entangled again, it's recover yourself from devil.
So God our Saviour will have all men saved(graced) AND all men fully aware what they're saved from: law. That is the only way nobody gets entangled again.
The awareness part is the part converted Paul plays.
Paul is nobodies Saviour, rather he makes aware of it.

Your problem seems to be ye haven't yet chanGed, from ye to you in John 8:32, haven't yet chanGed from ye to you in 1Peter 5:10; Not yet perfected, stablished in grace, and settled about law vs grace.

Ye still wanna be right to make others wrong, not knowing it makes ye as dead wrong as others. For by THY words THOU are justified(graced) or condemned(lawed): Mt 12:37. So far it's lawed(condemned). So, I would that ye go and learn what meaneth Mt 9:13, repeated from Hosea 6:6 as a go figure. Go back, and go foward, and you'll find the will of God is the same, never changes. It's ye who need to chanGe, or not and dble kiss divided @ss bye bye for being willingly ignorant that law is ministration of death.

Perhaps yer one of those CJ people who like to suffer and be persecuted (commonly called a persecution complex), those love thy neighbor people who don't know love thy neighbor is a law and even ye are not under law; Those who don't know CJ is mirrorly the reverse of JC; And JC is the only foundation laid (Mt 1:1...1Cor 3:10,11) to build anything on, else whatever ye build will fall when the storms come.

Perhaps ye haven't yet noticed Paul has many biblical titles, one being "steward" of the mysteries; And as such Paul uses both CJ and JC, but always opens and closes epistles with JC, as does the NT; And Paul clarifies he's an apostle of JC by the will of God.

Tim, it's preposterous to teach first and learn after

I am sharing what I have learned, by seek anf find, by seeking first the kingdom of God (since the kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven) and his righteousness (which is grace if all who tried to attain righteousness of the law failed to: Rom 9); And thereby "find grace" at "the throne of grace", where only mercy is obtain-able, and only help is availabel in time: Hebrews 4:16.

Tim, perhaps ye haven't heard the 99/100 sheep the shepherd left, to go find the 1/100 lost, need not repent. Not to mention 100/100 are found in Luke 15. Not to mention what was lost(dead) is found(alive). So then, what lost sheep are ye looking for? Or perhaps yer the 1/100 who does need to repent(chanGe).

Come on Tim, it's like the ultimate matrix to navigate. You can do better than be the accuser of the brethren, which is clearly law in John 5:45.

I expect to hear more and better of you in future.

Mr. Miles,
Again, Please tell me were I have accused someone exept the lying priest and scribes as spoken of by Jeremiah? I'm not looking to save anyone. I can't save anyone (something Paul should have known and did not). All I state are either facts or my opinion sometimes. I accuse churches and religion, but not the people as I stated before. I expect you will hear more and better of me in future. You present your side on this public forum and I present the other side. You present what you think is the Pauline gospel and I present Jesus's and the 12 apostles gospel. It's really that simple. I bear no gruge against you, just your idea of all is lawful because of no law. I love the law of God, (not the law of the lying preist and scribes), and I always will. That will not change ever. I really would be shocked if you ever changed your thoughts. What you think the Pauline gosple is has become your savior. You like what you think Paul is saying and that is stronger that God himself. Don't get frustated, lets just get with it. True Law with Grace vs. Lawless Grace. This is the heart of the discussion and that's alright with me. I will be more clear and precise of my thoughts in the next post. I wish you would speak plainly also. Riddles and paribles are for learing. We are hear to exchange thoughts and ideas according to our opposing sides, and we do have opposite sides when it comes to Law. We also share many things too. I do not speak of them because there would be no point. Just to be clear, I think you are correct on many things, NOT on Law and not on Paul, but someone has hashed out Paul with you already. I'm here to hash out Law.
May peace be with you,
Tim.

Tim,

Grace(NOT LAW) unto you(NOT YE), and peace(NOT DIVISION), from God our Father and the Lord JC.

Ye remind me of a young fly in my house, so full of energy, buzzing all around, but basically a pest.

By making sides and taking the side of law, ye have become as law is: the accuser of the brethren. Not to mention it's fallen from grace: Galatians 5:4 and Christ is of no effect unto you.

My position is Grace is above even law vs grace; And does not either make nor take sides.

Ye perceive it a sides war we're having you could win.
I perceive it a no contest, so no chance of losing it.
For the moment you make and take a side you're loser.
For clarity I do not say this for condemnation of any, but rather for y(our) awareness & understanding.

Your memory is short, as we've already discussed it;
And we've only been chatting about a week. Perhaps a clue about how imperfect law is, and those adhering to it. For only law has lack, as the young man noted in Matthew 19:20, after having loved one another his entire life.

Funny how you say you present Jesus' gospel, yet you seem unaware of John 5:45, which says, in red ink, don't even think I will accuse you. So then if you accuse churches and religion, as per your quote, then you do not correctly present Jesus' gospel. Selah.

Can you not see how you contradict yourself, and even worse, condemn yourself? I remind you of the words of Jesus in Mt 12:37 By THY words THOU art justified (graced) or condemned (lawed). So far it's lawed.

Mr. Miles,
There you go again! Religion and churches are not people. I thought I was very clear when I said NOT PEOPLE. And yes I am a fly buzzing with energy. I will be your pest. I will be the buzzing in your ear:) So again I say I do not condem people, just the nasty priest which Jesus condemed and called sons of Satan and double sons of hell. Remember Jesus on the temple steps calling them broods of vipers and so on? So I think you have stated incorrectly. Please stop the same old song of me condeming people......JUST NASTY PRIEST WHICH HAVE BEEN SO SINCE THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you not see the point? Yes, I know you will win even though it's not a contest. People like Pauline gosple. I cannot nor pretend to be able to compete with what ichy ears like to hear.

Tim,

GRACE unto you, and PEACE,

What part of "the law was given by Moses" in John 1:17 did you not get? Of the law and the prophets Moses wrote all of the law part, whether it be one lousy tree law, or ten more fingered in stone, or 613 more in the Torah... all secondary law "added", and "because of the transgressions": Galatians 3:19, and where no law there no transgression: Romans 4:15. So the woman, being deceived, who was in the transgression: 1Timothy 2:14, was in the law. And in the law: the ministraton of death, all die. And all die is extinction, not salvation. Selah.

Tim, if you want to preach about something, at least site the verse(s) from which you make up stuff, else people will assume you are spewing out non sense you made up. Eg: I find no reference to Jesus on the steps in the Bible, but noticed it in some religion film, which was about as inaccurate biblically as the Noah's Ark NBV movie:
http://www.godshew.org/ShewBread8.htm#Noah

Maybe you should stop watching these films and movies and start reading the Bible.

Tim, if you condemn any you condemn yourself in the process. God did NOT send his Son to condemn: John 3:17. And he would not condemn: John 8:3-11. Nor would he accuse any: John 5:45. Selah.

Tim itching ears(plural) like to hear law law.
The ear hears what the Spirit saith: grace us.
You are like the self-conceited brethren mentioned in the Epistle Dedicatory of Translators of the Bible, who liked only what was hammered on their own anvil:
http://www.godshew.org/EpistleDedicatory.htm

May your silly law law become grace us,
and may it be before your ass is grass.

Mr. Miles,
Not sure what movie you are talking about, but I was talking about all of Matt chapter 23 and chapter 24:1. What, did you think I was just making it up? Maybe you should read it????????? I see you don't like answering questions.
Peace.

Tim,

Let's look at your first question on this thread: Do I want to be the least in the kingdom of heaven? Tim, the kingdom of heaven is "like unto leaven"(law): Mt 13:33; So "seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness" (grace) to always have food, water, and clothing: Mt 6:32,33.

Now let's look at Mt 23, which speaks of the child of hell as onefold of Pharisees, scribes, hypocrites, fools, serpents, vipers, and blind guides; And of "more the child of hell" as twofold if made one proselyte by such. The child of hell notably sits in Moses' Seat: Law. More the child of hell sit's in Jesus' Seat: Law.

http://www.godshew.org/Allegory4.htm
http://www.godshew.org/Allegory3.htm

So then we have childish Law vs Law seated on the Left vs Right in plural divided heavens of plural divided God(Elohyim) on high. Kinda sounds like what James and John asked for: to be left (behind) and desolate, and to be right to make others wrong; the two apostles called sons of Thunder, who notably moved the ten with indignation: Mt 20:24. (Ye might wanna do a word study on indignation). Selah.

In this case Tim, you would seem to be prefer being on the Left and the right, both the child of hell(law) and more the CHILD of hell(law). So you can't even decide what side of Law vs Law to be on, Bad or Worse, let along grow up and be a man who puts away childish things: 1Cor 13. Sounds like carnal childish divided CJ Corinthians to me: like all who will live godly(childish) in CJ(reverse of JC) shall suffer: 2Tim 3:12. Selah.

http://www.godshew.org/ChristJesus.htm

Now, let's look at Mt 24, which notes of two gospels going ww for comparison, this gospel (law) and that gospel (grace), what goes first is "this gospel" (law), and what it produces is ww "sorrows" and talk of "great(law) tribulation". So Mt 24:23,26 say "believe [it] not"; the [it] being law; After noting in Mt 24:21 that JC gave great tribulation of law no place whatsoever: was not since time began till now, no, nor ever shall be. Selah.

So then Tim, law given by Moses is nothing at all, and has no place at all, other than a counter part ("their part", the "contrary part") in a God shew; And it's to be done away as if dung is put away in the draught. Go poddy child. Selah.

http://www.godshew.org/TheirPartYourPart.htm

oH MY gOSH,
The law you speak of was given by evil priests/scribes and not Moses. Please grow up. Elohyim is the God of the Cannanites. Their writtings call him that. They did all the sacrifice crap in detail long before the priest copied them and crapped on the true law of God. Please just answer the qustion....Jesus said, "If you love me, keep my commandments".

Tim,

Tim, ye do err, greatly and alway.
Bible does NOT say in "verily verily" John 14:15
If you love me, keep my commandments. Rather is says:
"If YE love me, keep my commandments... which is also noted by both Jesus and James to be a mission impossible, since the only commandments of Jesus are laws: Mt 22:36-40; And if by the curse of the law in good old do-teronomy and don't-eronomy if any try and fail to keep all the law all the time, all are cursed.
Tim, we know you have not kept every law, every jot and tittle of every law all the time, and thereby you curse every one, as Jesus did: Gal 3, by law imputing sin to anyone, which also imputes condemnation and death to the one doing it. Selah.

I'm simply trying to get you to stop lawing yourself; for your law law does not condemn me: Mt 12:37 By THY words THOU art condemned... Gal 1:1,9 if any man or angel bring another gospel, let him be accursed by it; But rather it condemns you: Mt 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Selah.