Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I see his point finally

Mr. Miles,
I see the earlier gentleman's point about Paul now by your quote below:

"The point of such clarification is to note he didn't agree with nor get any teaching from other apostles, whose gospel he called "another gospel", noting such was a perversion of the gospel of Christ:"

Mr. Miles, why would Jesus spend many years teaching his apostles and have another apostle say they are more or less stupid and don't know what they are talking about. I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid enough to believe that.

Your whole belief system on law is wacky at best. You say you don't teach, but you asked me if I wanted to learn something from you. I would tell everyone not to learn anything from you. If I'm being rude so be it. You have the discussion board up for public use and I'm using it. I can't believe what you have said about the other apostles. Calling them names like Johnny Law, Dogs, Perverted and so on. Well, I say shame on you. Your Mama should tan your little sassy hide. Can I ask you a personal question. Do you dislike true law so badly because you are doing something that is a sin and you like the sin so much you live in this fairy tale world of no true law? There gotta be something going on up there that's not quite right.

Re: I see his point finally

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Both the old and new twelve were like a hung jury. They couldn't agree on anything. Two notably moved the ten to indignation. All twelve were upbraided for their unbelief, which is to say God concluded them all in unbelief, so kill them all. As for Judas, it's noted he "also" betrayed him, denoting others did. Not to mention a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump, which is leavened by Judas, and by Peter, who denied him twice, and thrice, both in and out gates. Not to mention Peter of Simon-->Peter is called Satan, and told when(not if) thou art converted, then strengthen thy (scatter brained) brethren.

Tim, I don't have any belief system.
GodShew website notably compares beliefs vs know.
Know the truth makes you free of believe lies(laws).

Pure religion: arrives undefiled, remains unspotted.
Impure religions: arrive defiled, and get worse-end.

Pure religion: Grace is sufficient, and never changes
Impure religions: Laws change, from judge to witness;
notably to witness against themselves as law vs law.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: I see his point finally

Mr Miles,
I do see your point now. Jesus came to earth and failed totally by choosing 12 retards to teach everything to. He had to come back and try it again with another person to make things right. I guess I've been too simple minded to believe such a well founded and thought out theory. Paul converted Peter when Jesus could not. Maybe I should pray to Paul now. Maybe it's really Paul setting at the right hand of God and not Jesus. After all, he would be much more capable as you have made me see. Do you think the other Apostles are serving Paul kind of like the 3 stooooooooges?

Re: I see his point finally

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

You need to learn there's a difference between:
<-- (bwd) BC (Jesus) | (Christ) AD (fwd) -->
speaks of Adam & Eve | speaks of Christ & Church

Pst: Hebrew is read bwd: from right to left

Pst: Mirror image reversed: from right to left

Jesus came to convert Jews, from OT Law to NT Law. Christ came to convert the world, from Law to Grace.
To wit, that God was in Christ reconciling the world.

Peter, of Simon-->Peter, was not converted, if told:
when thou art converted, then strengthen thy brethren

Peter was not converted if he denied him thrice,
and notably did it twice, both in & out the gates.

Notice JC did not say if, but when, concerning conversion; For John 8:32 is not even optional,
but does involve conversion from ye to you.

What you may find interesting about Peter,
is that he's the only man called Satan in Bible,
and Revelation 20 concerning Satan is in Acts 12:4,
since converted Peter says: and 1000 yrs as 1 day.
And the day Peter spent chained in jail was Easter.

What I'm trying to do is get you out of your two dimensional thinking, into the three dimensional:
(Great --> Greater) --> Greatest(never ever fails).
It's now the third day, time for the third aspect.
For JC said: the third [day] I shall be perfected.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.