Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Law question for you

I do not want you to think for me, nor do I listen to "preacherman". I want you to think. Do you think you want to follow Jesus or the lie that there is no law?

Re: Law question for you

Tim,

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I've already been where you are, did the law thing, perhaps much more zealous than you, kinda like Saul of Saul-->Paul. For my name is Daniel, I was born the exact moment Israel became a nation again.

You can ask my relatives and friends how fixed and zealous I was for Jesus; For I wrote them all. Not even the garbage man escaped my zeal, as I got up early and waited for him, to tell him about Jesus.

I studied Revelation and everything ever written about it full time, seven days a week, for seven years; And at the end of it I tossed a truck load of books, videos, tapes, notes, bibles, concordances; since I could not get anyone's version, including my own, to compute from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22. Then I asked God for wisdom, nothing wavering, as in James 1, and I got it; thereafter was taught directly by the Spirit, beginning at the end already written.

As for churches, I've been to them all, more than the pastors, priests, and rabbi who lead them; till I finally realized they were preaching and teaching first, learning after, the hard way, sometimes too late. I've probably been kicked out of more churches than others, and for asking biblical questions.

So I can truly say: been there, did this, and now I'm doing that, of this/that, this gospel/that gospel.

That GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.