Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why do you ignore Jeremiah?

Jer. 8:8-9
"How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the Lord is with us'? Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood. The wise men are ashamed, They are dismayed and taken. Behold, they have rejected the word of the Lord"

Why don't you reject the man made law of the lying scribes and priest and accept the true law of God?

Matt 22:29
Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God".

Re: Why do you ignore Jeremiah?

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I do not ignore Jeremiah,
written for our learning: Rom 15:4.

I compare spiritual things(laws) with spiritual(grace)

Law: I will forget you & forsake you: Jeremiah 23:39
Grace: I will never leave you nor forsake you: Heb 13

Perhaps you confuse LORD(Adam: Gen 4:1) with God.
The day of the LORD is darkness, not light: Amos 5:18
The day of God is light having no darkness: 1John 1:5

True law(lie) = oxy-moron; law the surely die lie.
See how law & grace are compared as lie & truth.
The law (surely die lie) was given by Moses,
but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ: Jn 1:17

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Mr. Miles,
You miss the whole point. The scribes and preist made up most of the laws of the old testiment. These laws came from no God you speak of. Jesus did not bring anything new. He brought what was from the beginning. People changed His law into what we now see in the OT. Moses never killed anyone, commanded sacrifices and feast days. Aaron made the calf and sacrificed and God cut them off as His people. God spoke to Moses and said I will make your off spring my people. Do you ever hear about the children of Moses? All you hear is Aaron, Aaron, Aaron and his evil, truth stealing preists. There is no evil God. God does not change. Preists in power wiped out the true law of God and His true follows from history and the Bible (almost anyway). For such a smart man who has "studied the Bible more than anyone", You can't see the truth two inches in front of your nose. The law of God has always been and always will be. It does not change nor end. Do you not believe Jesus when he says so? Or is it more to your liking to believe lairs who say the law is no more? Teach people there is no law and you have broken the true law of God. You know God never commanded these things such a sacrifice which turns are stomachs. Blame the one who did.......scribes and preist. They did it to enslave mankind. Well, lets not be slaves. But to say God's law was done away with is not using the brain He gave you. I do not like "preacherman" because they are no different today that back then. They all come to kill your soul.....forever. They hide the truth and tell you lies. Do you want to be like "preacherman" and teach people the same 'ol lies that kill? You will have the blood of the innocent crying out at you. Now go back and read the verse in Jereiah again.

Tim, Tim,

It's all allegory in both covenants: Galatians 4, and mystery: noted over 20 times in NT, not to be taken literally nor historically at all. Paul says it this way: written aforetime for our learning: Romans 15:4. So it's a shew(plural of show) about what is grace, compared to what it's not: law; allegorized many different ways to make it like the ultimate matrix.

Only what began can end. Law began.
Grace has neither beginning nor end.
In fact His Grace is "excepted"(exempt): 1Cor 15.
God cannot lie(law) nor die(law), being immortal.

However for the sake of a God shew, it's written as law vs grace, which is not even plausible when understanding prevails and truth is known.

OT: Grace plays dead testator so law can be of force
NT: Law is the dead testator so grace may be of force

Indeed God(Grace) does not change; But Law(God) does, from unjust judge to witness against itself.

Try seeing there are two Gods allegorically portrayed who are opposed about them. One God concludes them all in unbelief, so then kill(destroy) them all: Law. One God does not law impute their sins unto them, which essentially saves them all: Grace.

You can't have "contrary things" co-existing unless you wanna make an oxy-MORON with a BAD end, like Grace + Law(added), which is as Saved + Destroyed(after) in Jude 5, and as blessed + cursed = accursed in Galatians 3. JC says it like this: you don't put new wine (grace) in old bottles (law) lest they burst. Judas notably burst. It's "allegory" and mystery to solve by seek and find allegory clues.

The objective of such hide and seek, seek and find, is to find grace in time: Heb 4.

As for preaching, none for me thanks. I share the opinion of Bible Translators, that it's preposterous order to preach or teach first and learn after. Hence I do not preach or teach, but rather share what I have learned, from searching what's written aforetime for our "learning". I would not have anyone believe anything I say, as I might be a minister of Satan who might give 99/100 grace us truths and throw in 1 lie, which would leaven(lie, law) the whole lump. Rather I would offer some things to think about, and encourage everyone to check it out, run it all through Bible.

Why not ask why I use the Pauline Epistle format?

I am always open to scrutiny, never open to mutiny.

Re: Re: Why do you ignore Jeremiah?

Mr. Miles,
Thank you for the clear response. Now I know where you are coming from and so will other people. I do not agree with you for one second though. I'm sad that people kill animals, commit adultry, steal, lie, get drunk, and are immoral and think that grace will take them to heaven. It will not and can not. Grace will only cover sins repented of and not sins done over and over and just saying grace covers all will do.

Why do you use the Pauline Epistle format so much? I hear people say they can do what they want because of grace and because Apostle Paul said so. Why do they listen to confusing Pauline letters and not what Jesus has told them? I found the earlier debate you had about Paul very interesting. I wish it would have went on. I could not answer his ideas about Paul either. Believe me, I will do much more reseach into that subject. It would answer a lot of questions though.

Do you know all the OT feast days are described in the Uguritic tablets found in the early 1900's. They were written by Cannanites long before the Isrealites arived there. They were copied by the Jews. Even the names they used for "their god" were copied. They copied their calendar from the Babylonians right down to the names of the months and its lunar origin. Why is it so hard to believe that there is a law of God and the scribes and priest destoyed it. The prophets (the real ones) even say so. The dynamic duo of Ezra and Nehemiah (jokers at best) were the worst. Ezra told the people to throw out their wives and children that were not Isrealites. Strange that the real God would never say that. You are letting a bunch of liars and destroyers make you think that God was responsible for the OT. He was not. Its not an allegory of law vs. grace. It's lairs vs. truth.

Do you know that most of so called christianity is from mithraism. Take a gander at it some time. They do not worship Jesus, they worship mithra with his name changed to Jesus. The church (not the people) is the false prophet that deceives the whole world. They are under a grand delusion which Jesus said would come upon the earth.

As you can see I am neither Jew nor Christian. You might say I am a Nazorian. Did you know the town of Nazerith did not exist before the third century? Check it out. He was called "Jesus the Nazorian". There was a whole group of people called Nazorians, spelled many different ways. Strange how many, many history writers speak of them and the bible does not mention them at all? How is it that the gospels mention a town that did not exist until the third century! Maybe because it was around the third century when the NT preist changed the gospels into what they thought was appropriate. Naaaaa, they would not do that, right??????

Happy studies,
Tim

Re: Why do you ignore Jeremiah? Round 3

Tim,

Guy, ap,
fGoF atLJC.

No, you don't know, nor see, where I'm coming from,
for it's from above a servant, not servant vs servant.

I do not propose grace to cover law(sin), no.
I propose grace to cause law to flee and vanish.
Kinda like light makes the darkness flee & vanish.
Kinda like moon and stars fade to nothing at noon.

Repentance is not confessing your sins as a sinner.
It's old, churchy, and does not purge the consicence.
It's a bloody mess: almost all things purged, not all.
Churches: full of ppl not purged of sin conscioursness
Repentance is 'chanGe': conversion from law to grace.
When thou art converted, then strengthen thy brethren.
Unconverted leading unconverted? Blind leading blind.
Children leading children? Childish rather than adult.

Paul never wrote 'letters', but rather "epistles";
For the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
Peter notes he got converted by the Pauline epistles.

Perhaps you didn't notice Jesus answered AND said,
as if playing two parts, his twain parts in a shew,
neither of which are Christ's part: the 3rd part.
Eg: two resurrections in John 5, latter of damnation.
With Christ there's one resurrection of life for all.

It is preposteous order to teach first, learn after.

I'm quite familiar with seven festivals of the LORD, stemming from three feasts; as I studied with both orthodox jews and messy-anic jews, l-o-n-g ago.

Amos 5: the day of the LORD is darkness, & not light.
Allegory: the day of the LORD is law, and not grace.
Atonement: At one ment with LORD? one with darkness.
God said: let there be light, not light + darkness.

Law vs Grace is the same as Lie vs Truth:
The law (surely die lie) was given by Moses,
but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ: Jn 1:17;
OBVIOUSLY for comparison: lie(law) vs truth(grace).
His Grace can't lie(law) nor die(law). Law does both.

Indeed Nazareth is mentioned in the Bible:
Can any good(grace) thing come out of Nazareth?
Law is good, but "both good and evil". Grace is good.
So the question posed suggests a Nazorian is law law.

You might want to review what Jesus said and did.
Eg: what Jesus did is: cursed EVERY ONE: Galatians 3.

Come visit again, when you've done your home work.
After done comparing letter vs spirit,
then also try comparing spirit vs spirit.
-Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits: 1John 4:1
-Comparing spiritual things(laws) with spiritual(grace): 1Corinthians 2:13

Pst:
those comparing them vs them aren't wise: 2Cor 10:12;
For there is neither of them vs them in "us-ward".

Re: Re: Why do you ignore Jeremiah? Round 3

Mr. Miles,
You made the quote as follows:
"You might want to review what Jesus said and did.
Eg: what Jesus did is: cursed EVERY ONE: Galatians 3."

I'm so glad to hear tha Jesus cursed everyone and as Gal. 3 states that Jesus was cursed because he hung on a tree (cross). Do you not have the common sense to know what you are saying. You are saying the God who made you, suffered and died to be able to make you is a curse. Well again Mr. Miles shame on you. You remind me of a pesty little school child who needs taken out back and his little fanny tanned. Except you are not a child and have no excuse. You are not dumb nor mentally imparred and have no excuse. You just don't like the idea that someone, even God might be able to tell you what you can't do. I find it funny everytime you quote the Pauline gospel. I just shake my head in disbelief of what that man said, or maybe what he was suppost to have said. It's total non-sense at best, just like the priests of old. He promises liberty and puts you back under the spell of death. Made up priest law or no law, they both are the spell of death with no escape. God's true law is the narrow gate to life. Do you know were the wide gate leads? Please don't be the line leader of the innocent be lead to the slaughter. Did we not have enough of that when the priest thought they had the power. I would and should expect better of you.

Tim,

Yer rod of iron rule of law will spank you, not me, judge you, not me; For I have flushed law as dung;
And know there's no law in "the God of all grace",
and only mercy is obtain-able at throne of grace.
http://www.godshew.org/Hebrews5.htm

Tim, only what began can end. Law began.
His Grace has neither beginning nor end.
God cannot lie(law) nor die(law).
Law Law notably does both.
http://www.godshew.org/Law.htm
http://www.godshew.org/ShewBread9.htm
http://www.godshew.org/LawOfGod.htm
http://www.godshew.org/AnotherLaw.htm
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons18.htm
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons24.htm
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons23.htm

Yes. Again Mr. Miles you send me to your writtings instead of the words of Jesus. No thank you.

Tim,

For a guy who don't like grace,
you sure hang out here a lot.

You do know that you're on a public forum,
indexed by Google & many other search engines,
and that everyone can see you're being an idiot?

Is it that you get your say & attention here,
and are not moderated out, like law forums do,
to others who do not play their law game plan?

Why are you here? What is your purpose?
If it's to change me, that will never happen.
I will always end the forum conversations with:

mR. mILES,
Thank you for calling me an idiot. I'm not hear to change you. I'm hear to quote what Jesus and His apostles said that make your story a fairytail. Someone might believe your fairytail. I have much better things to do. So now that you called me names, when will you run off? Isn't what that you told me?
Thank you very much Mr. Miles
P.S.
Maybe you will call me a simpleton like you did Heather? Maybe you will call me all sorts of names like you did Mr. AC (still did not answer his questions either, except for a couple of "Ye" answers. Or maybe like the preacherman you will tell me to pull my head out of my ass. So which is next?

Grace

Law Law vs Grace

Grace

peace to you Mr. Miles, this post in done.

Re: Re: Re: Why do you ignore Jeremiah?

indeed, let it end as written: