Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Book of Revelation: Author, Date, Commentary

Oops, Clayton still agrees Paul wrote revelation, but Clayton thinks it was Paul who got carried away to the third heaven; Whereas I know it was highmindead john who got carried away to the desolate left side of left/right heavens on high, the side where it's not lawful to speak grace nor truth about the law; such as it's the ministration of condemnation and death; and such as law worketh wrath is destructive, not constructive; and such as by the using of ordinances(laws) all perish... which Paul does in every Pauline Epistle (including Hebrews and Revelation); concluding grace(only) at end of all.

So, I asked clayton to re-do his study prior to posting it. He did, and still doesn't agree ALL LAW is BAD: DEADLY, no matter whether it's OT Law or NT Law. so, i'm pondering whether to include it, or not; as he wanted me to post it, and I don't post sh*t, nor leavened stuff, as a little leaven leavens the whole, kinda like a little cancer us law kills the whole body, including the head of the body.

Grace(Only) with you all. Amen.