Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

AC,

So then AC, ye quit, give up, so soon?
I had so much more I would share with ye;
But ye did flee, ran away, like a schoolyard kid;
name calling and death threatening as ye did flee.
So it is written: resist the devil and he'll flee.

But thanks for properly addressing me as YOU.
YE shall know the truth...shall make YOU free.
Note the chanGe is from YE to YOU in John 8:32.
http://www.godshew.org/YeYou.htm

Not to mention I still have to post yer secret email.
For those interested, I'll post it as the last post.

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You,
I attached what you just wrote today below. You are an evil spirit which just blasted the Spirit of Father. You are dead already, don't worry about the law. You are a sick and twisted person just like your father the devil. You have no answers to all the points on Paul because your father has none. You are evil and I rebuke you. This debate is over. Go enjoy whats left of your miserable life. Good-bye Satan.

Ye can read about CJ and the Ghost in Hebrews 3; Which notes J of CJ is only a "high" priest, of God on "high". It also notes said Ghost gets tempted and easily provoked (true God can't be tempted), and then said Ghost (Phantom Menace) gets awful lawful with law worketh wrath is destructive, not constructive.

Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

Dear AC,

Grace (not law) unto you (not ye), and peace (not division), from God our (not your) Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (not Christ Jesus).

Ye continue to dig a deeper hole. I say again: does your wife know yer making a fool of yerself on a public forum viewed by many and indexed by google?

It is preposterous order to teach first and learn after: a quote from Translators of the Bible.

Peter has no token. Paul does have a "token" written by his own hand, which is notably used in every Pauline Epistle. The phrase used by 2Peter is taken from a Pauline Epistle, since 2Peter (converted Peter) flat out notes he's read all Paul's epistles: 2Peter 3:15,16; and goes on to say "grow in grace" rather than fall from grace to law, and notably to "destruction"; since "law worketh wrath" is destructive, not constructive. Grace is constructive, not constructive. Hell-o!

Notice 2Peter also closes with "our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ", rather than with "Christ Jesus" in 1Peter 5:14; which denotes he's writing as an apostle of "Jesus Christ" (1Peter 1:1) to scatter brained strangers have it backward: "Christ Jesus". Such is also taken from Pauline Epistles; For "Christ Jesus" only occurs from Acts - Peter, but "Jesus Christ" occurs from Matthew 1:1 - Revelation 22:21. Hell-o!
http://www.godshew.org/ChristJesus.htm

I do all your home work for you, and you still complain; Even threaten me with 'vengeance' from yer imagined God. Now this reveals a lot about ye and yer Father, the awful lawful God "on high" in plural divided "heavens"; Divided left/right, where even the right side of this law/law sides war is law: sin and death... Albeit "another law", which produces "evil(law) concupiscence" and then makes victims feel "wretched"; Also noted thrice in Pauline Epistles: Romans 7; Colossians 3; 1Thessalonians 4.
http://www.godshew.org/AnotherLaw.htm
http://www.godshew.org/Concupiscence.htm
http://www.godshew.org/BiblicalDots.htm

Ask a PTSD soldier or an exposed priest how they feel. They'll say "wretched", and no where to run from such condemning guilt and torment. Fear hath torment (1John 4). Law worketh wrath and vengeance produces fear. Perfect love(God) casts out all fear hath torment. His Grace casts out all law, so there is no more torment. Hell-o!
http://www.godshew.org/ShewBread4.htm#freedom

Why would ye pray to yer Father for a "sign", if told "an evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign" (Matthew 12:39; 16:4) as in Matthew 24:3 where yer apostles did. Not to mention James 1 says if you lack wisdom, ask God, nothing wavering, and it shall be given, liberally, without any upbraiding. That is what I did, and I got it: understanding. What ye got from God is nothing, and because ye are doublemindead: law law, off yer rocker, full of it: Horeb-bull. But at least ye are seeking; But perhaps not adhering to the see-king advice: seek ye first the kingdom of God AND his righteousness, which is not your righteousness, which is as filthy rags.

The light ye speak of is not even greater of great/greater lights; And is spoken of in Matthew 4:16 and 6:23 as "great" and "darkness", which is to also say "ye therefore do GREATly err": Mark 12:27, to think law is light when it's darkness (shadow-y), or to think law is order when it's dis-order, dis-grace, the root of sin and sin's death sting, also the root of all dis-ease and dis-comfort. Hell-o!

God called the light Day. The day(light) ye speak of is the day of the LORD, a dark day of vengeance, which Amos 5:18 notes is "darkness", and "not light". Hell-o! The LORD ye speak of is not God. Check out the flood story again and note it mentions both God and LORD, but such command different things to Noah. Clever Noah does both: all God commanded and all the LORD commanded. Where did it get him? The hall of shame in Hebrews 11: "these all died" and "received not the promise". Selah.
http://www.godshew.org/ShewBread8.htm#Noah

I have explained to you that both Paul's conversion and Peter's conversion are threefold;
as if "through Jesus->Christ"->God.

Saul->wretched-Paul->converted-Paul The Apostle
Simon->Peter-called-Satan->converted-(by Paul)-Peter

Notice 1Peter is written by "Peter" as an "apostle"; And 2Peter is written by "Simon-Peter" as a "servant and an apostle", which progresses unto "grow in grace"; As if to strengthen brethren "when thou art converted", as told to do by his master in Luke 22:32 and John 21. Prior to such Peter called Satan (Mt) was jailed and escaped (Acts) to deceive the nations (Rev 20) for a season, which many want to be 1000yrs. But Peter himself says don't be ignorant, a 1000yrs is as one day. Perhaps a day called Easter (Acts 12).

Ye need to do a study about "Amen" in the Bible, learn the woman (being deceived, was in the transgression, the law: Romans 4:15) said a double "Amen, amen" to be being both blessed and cursed, notably by her priest. Start in Numbers, where the first mention of "Amen" occurs.

Silly Hebrews used to get on two mtns, shout blessed and cursed from both sides to all the people below, and the blessed part was the first sort of blessed in Ps 32:1,2. Curse of the law ring a bell? It should. For by adhering to law, ye are accursed: Galatians 1:8,9; also condemned: Matthew 12:37. Not to mention getting hung up on the cross results in "cursed EVERY ONE that hangeth on a tree". Hell-o!

Ye need to let go of the deadly tree law in Gen 2:17, the law of commandments Christ abolished in Eph 2:15.

Either make the tree good(grace) or corrupt(law), for law is "both good and evil" ends badly: "evil". That is why there is no mention of law in the end written:

Re: Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

Good brother Daniel,
First things first,
Recap of unanswered points:
1. Where is Pauls name in the Holy City in heaven?
2. The DESERT question?
3. People voice/no voice...see light/no see light?
4. The first fall of Paul?
I guess the law drunk whore city of God fallen from heaven was your response to item number 1? There is nothing I can really say without being mean, so I will keep quite. Answers for the rest? I believe the debate was "Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ". Now to respond to you before my new real debate points. I guess if you say Paul wrote Hebrews and Revelation, what more can I say? I can say goats are really sheep and dogs are really cats all day long and it will not make it true. I really like your sign from God scripture quote. Again, what can I say. If you do not know why Jesus said that and what He was talking about, and that it has nothing to do with what I said, more power to you. I am amused by it though. You have clever whit just like Paul. Now back to the real debate you seem to try to avoid.

Point #5
Matt. 5:7
For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

1 Cor. 10:23
"All things are lawful to me, but all things are not helpful...."

I ask you this honestly and mean no smart donkey remark. Am I not hearing Jesus correctly? Has heaven or earth passed away? How can you and Paul say absolutly no law exists anymore? No disrespect, but I find it absurd to say the least.

Point #6
1 Cor. 11:2
"Now I praise you, brethern, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions as I delivered them to you." Did not Jesus teach the only thing more powerful than the word of God was the traitions of men because they nulify the word of God?

Point #7
Why does Jesus always say "I tell you the truth." Because he knows he is telling the truth.

Why does Paul so often say (Gal. 1:20) "I do not Lie"?
Is it because the spitit leading Paul knows he is lying? This is by no means a fact or truth, but something to think about and very well could be truth.

Point #8
Not that you will not believe this because you think the aposles are vomit eating dogs, but other people reading will certainly see the point because they believe the apostles.
Gal 2:7-8
But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised (Jews) was to Peter(for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles)

Acts 15:7
And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men [and] brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

Who is correct, Peter or Paul? The man who walked with Jesus for 3-1/2 years or Paul who never once meet or spoke to Jesus, unless it was secretly in the "DESERT"? By the way, still waiting on that. After all, that is the debate we agreeded upon, right?

Point #9
Philemon 1:10
I appeal to you for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten while in my chains,...
1 Cor. 13:2
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
Notice he did not say "if", he said "I have".
1 Cor. 9:22
...to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

Paul is quite the person, or shall we say God? He can beget sons, knows everything, every mystery, all knowledge, and is all things to all people. Seems acting "like" you are "like" whowever you are speaking to is deception? Who is the father of deception and wants to be "in-place-of-God"?
Thank you for your response.

Re: Re: Re: Debate Off: AC quit

Debate off. AC quit and ran away in accordance with James 4:7's: "Resist the devil and he will flee from YOU" (YOU of Ye/You in John 8:32). Perhaps that is why many ye folk resist, but the devil does not flee. They did not give heed to what's said, especially at the end.

For those interested,
here is AC's secret email
and my email reply to it.

----- Original Message -----
To: Daniel Miles
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 9:42 PM
Subject: Off the record personal note

Plural, not singular greeting to you Danny!
I read some about what happened to you. I understand maybe now why you dislike law so much. I truely am sorry that you went through that (not joking). I love you and do not hate you. I only hate what you teach about law. You have to understand that teaching is my enemy, because it is the enemy of life eternal. Do not fear for I am no lunitic out to get you. I will debate you on Paul though and not be so "nice" about that. This is not public unless you make it that way, which is your choice.

On the lighter side.....did you like my greeting? I think you took the "vengence thing" more real that funny! The point was about calling yourself names with your own words. Anyway, I'm not Heather if that is what you are thinking. I'm a man!

Plural good-byes,

AC (Against Churches),

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

There is no 'off the record', not in
"revelation": uncover, disclose, reveal, make known,
and notably to the POINT of:

- "nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid that shall not be known": Matthew 10:26
- "For there is nothing hid which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad": Mark 4:22
- "For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither [any thing] hid, that shall not be known and come abroad: Luke 8:17
- "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known: Luke 12:2
- "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free": John 8:32

It's not about believe this or that, but about KNOW;

And making known is not for accusation (Jn 5:45) nor for condemnation (Jn 3:17; 8:3-11) of any, but for awareness and understanding of all. For the head of every man is Christ: the end of the law, the Saviour of the world; And the head of Christ is God our Saviour, Who will have mercy and not sacrifice (grace and not law, peace and not division); And Who will have all men saved(delievered, graced) AND all men fully aware what saved(delievered) from: law(sin and death).

So, I will make it public, because knowing is a public matter; For salvation, to the point none perish instead of all perish, is a global matter of salvation(grace) or extinction(law) for all, not for some only: there is "no respect of persons with God"; No, not with law God nor with grace God. By law all die. By grace all live. Either way it's all, not some only. Selah.

Ye may be as 'not nice' as ye like, unto yer own destruction
(if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant; and if any man or angel bring another gospel, let him be accursed by it);

But it will not off end me, nor even hinder my truth out much longer. Not to mention yer vengeance threat has very little effect on me, simply a minor vexation; And even this will soon vanish, as we go on to perfection, forward to us-ward the Lord is longsuffering unto, which is accounted salvation, which is all us and no them at all: just us. For the God given victory is given unto "us", and through Jesus->Christ->God. "The mystery of his will" is "made known" unto "us", is why they cannot be made, perfect, without us, to help. Hell-o!

AC, grace is not against churches, rather with you all. Only law is "against" any, specifically us, as noted in Colossians. So that is why law is done away, abolished, even to the point of blotting out what's "against us". So what's ready to vanish, shall vanish. Poof goes the dragon, a flame out, in the end.

How interesting Palm Sunday = Apirl Fools Day in 2007.

Since it is now Easter (passover) week, and Easter 2007 in the third day is also the seventh day is the last day, ye may wanna review two mentions of "finished" in John 17 and 19, along with probating the will of God, our Father, in heaven, higher than the heavens, to see that God never desired sacrifice for sin, which is "of the law", nor ever took pleasure in "sin, when it is finished, brings forth death (not life)".

If ye desire law(worketh wrath), ye may have it, all the wrath, dis-order, dis-ease, and even death, witch comes with it. If ye must, play out their part having their end, and be faithful unto the death(law). I will play out y(our) part, which is to glory-fy God with grace, to get understanding = grace glory, for all.

AC, secrecy is not the solution, rather part of the problem.

AC, I do not teach, but rather I share what I have learned.
It is preposterous order to teach first and learn afterward.
For what's written is "written aforetime" for our "learning".
Go ye(do err, greatly) and teach(err) is for compare-i-son.
It's about comparison, "comparing spiritual with spiritual".

Law is spiritual, but it's spiritual perversion, spiritual abuse.
Grace is also spiritual, but it's never perverted nor abusive.

Law is good, but it's "both good and evil" ends bad: "evil".
Grace is also good, but it's never ever "evil", good "only".
(God saw only good x 6, very good 7th time in Genesis 1)

Law is holy, but it's also among "unholy" in 2Timothy 3.
Grace is also holy, but it's never among unholy things.
Rather when your grace us, it's "from such turn away".
When we all turn away from such evil(law) it vanishes:

Daniel Miles
Founder of www.GodShew.Org
www leader for 'Allegoric Mystery'

Hi!
Check out the new website I am building. Maybe you would like to add a link to show people how wrong I am?
www.geocities.com/a-cpaul@sbcglobal.net

Dear AC-Paul,

Grace & Peace unto YOU from God & Son Unlimited.

I looked at yer web site, and it's full of holes.
"Ye do err" (greatly and alway); Forgetting...
Forget Son of man should repent: Numbers 23:19?
Forget Son of man has twoedged mouth: Rev 1:16?
Forget Word of God is sharper(not sharp): Heb 4:12?
Forget Son of man vengeful(not merciful): Luke 17?
Forget Peter is called "Satan": Matthew 16:23?
Forget Peter is told to get converted: Lk 22:32?
Forget Peter got converted by Paul's epistles: 2Pet3?

Not to mention Law vs Law is as Loser vs Loser; For any kingdom "divided against itself" falls to ruin.

So "go ye and learn what meaneth" Hosea 6:6,
repeated in Matthew 9:13 as a "go" figure.
Then come and perhaps we can reason together.

And why are you AFRAID to have discussion? Aren't you getting a little old to be afraid? What's more silly: a child afraid of the dark, or an adult afraid of the light? Ye (do still err) are the latter end "worse", spoken of by JC in Matthew 9:16 ... 12:45 ... 23:15 ... 27:64; And by Paul in 1Corinthians 11:17 ... 2Timothy 3:13; And by Peter in 2Peter 2:20.

Danny,
Please tell me the holes? You talk a good talk, but never say anything. Give me solid proof from the words of Jesus that my points (lot more to come) are full of holes. My points are backed up by scripture. Not just one, but many. I guess what Jesus taught His followers while in the flesh was a mistake. He had to come back in the spirit to right His wrong with that Mithra Hitman Paul. Jesus just could not get it right the first time, Eh! I think someone has holes in their head. But seriously, You are not a spring chicken anymore and time is running out. Please think about this. Jesus said nobody would believe Him, but someone was soon coming on their own authority and all would believe him. Everybody but a few believe Paul over Jesus. Only Paul and his sidekick Luke claim Paul was an apostle, when scripture tells us he can not be period. Who the bloody hell do you think Jesus is warning us about? It does not take a pocket protector to figure out it is Paul, when it is being so plainly pointed out to you. Is it you really don't see or you really don't want to see? You think Paul makes it easy. Jesus makes it easy. Paul only promises liberty, then makes you a slave to sin again. Apostle Peter makes this statement against Paul. Wake up Danny. The blood of everyone who believes your lies will be on your hands. This is something neither law nor grace can save you from. It takes a bigger man to admit he was wrong than to prove himself right. I was a christian for many years and believed the nonsense they taught. I WAS WRONG and changed. PAUL IS WRONG and YOU ARE WRONG. Change and live. Don't breath your dying breath promoting that moster Paul. Jesus gives your real life and real freedom. Jesus tells you how not to sin, not that sin does not exist anymore, Jesus says repent, you are forgiven, go and SIN NO MORE. Paul says what you say....I can not sin because there is no law anymore. This is a lie and this leads only to the second death, the eternal death of your spirit.

Dear AntiChrist,

Grace & Peace unto YOU from God & Son Unlimited.

You're hung up on Jesus & temporal salvation, when told to go on to Christ & eternal salvation.

Jesus: was made under the law, and of woman
Christ: is the end of the law, and transgression
Ye are not under law(Jesus), but under grace(Christ)

Jesus: cursed every one, by hanging on a tree: Law
Christ: blessed every one, by do will of God: Grace
E-life of e-salvation is "through Jesus --> Christ".

Even Jesus said you don't mix old & new: Lk 5:36,37

Do the will of God preceeds receive the promise.

Twice fallen requires twice risen for reconciliation.
Jesus is risen to "on high". Christ is risen "higher".
Wickedness (law vs law) occurs in "high" places.
Endless off-tune harping is from high-mindead.
They're always playing the blame game.
Such inducts players in hall of shame.

But hey, it's your right to remain ignorant.
And it's God's right to get it: understanding.