Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Debate On: Paul, Apostle to Gentiles or Anti-Christ?

Good evening Daniel,
I cannot not reply as quick as you most of the time. I have not reach the world of retirement yet. Please do not tell me how nice that is!:) I will begin with replys to your items. Jesus said get behind me satan because Peter was trying to stop His coming death as both you and I would have done knowing only what he knew at the time. He refered to satan because Peter was trying to stop what needed to be done to cause satan's defeat. Peter also cut off a mans ear trying to defend Jesus. This was not right, but he knew his life would be in danger in doing so. He did deny Jesus three times which was terrible, but Peter never backed down to defend Jesus. He just lost his best friend and Lord. I imagine his mind was pretty torn apart at the time. He weeped bitterly afterward and was forgiven. I'm sure neither of us would have faired to well in the same spot. Next, Peter was not the first pope. There is no proof what so ever besides people's imagination. Next, James was not killed by Herod. He was thrown down the temple steps and clubbed to death. It was planned by the high preist because he was confessing Jesus as Lord. Written down by historians of the time. Next, John related to high preist and caused the AD 70 destruction of the temple? Do you have any proof you can point me to? I remember Jesus calling John his beloved (not dog returning to vomit). As for the "seemed pillars" comment, that is only the words of our beloved Paul in a fit of jealousy. I think I have replied to all your points.

Now for my new thought. I hope to see a response to this one. I had my hopes up last time to learn something new about the names and foundations on the holy city, but you did not say a word about that. Anyway, I am going to quote 2 Peter 2:22 "a dog returns to his own vomeit" I can't believe Peter is talking about himself????? 2 Peter 3:14-16 - Peter is nice to Paul and calls him brother (following the example of Jesus about loving you enemies)and says that Paul's writings are hard to understand and the untaught and unstable (gentiles of the time and some today) will twist them to their destruction. Friend, you say Paul is the great apostle to the gentiles. Why would Jesus send a man and his writings to the very people they will destroy? Would you send a hungry wolf to save a lost sheep? Would not the lost sheep be eaten by the hungry wolf? Something to put some deep thought into! I feel comfortable quoting Peter's writings as truth as you also have done. I hope to respond to your other post very soon. I took a sneak peak and I think you will like and understand my response bases only on the words of Jesus. It will be an amazing eye opener to who Paul really is. I will not be debating you on law vs. grace. Once Paul is removed without a doubt from being an apostle of Jesus, His grace only teaching will fall with him since he is the lone sole that teaches this in the bible. May my Father bless you.
Your friend,

Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

PS (Daniel Miles Cont'd)

Paul? When the 120 elected Matthias (Acts 1:26) instead of Joseph called Barsabas who was surnamed Just-us(Acts 1:23); Well then true God chose Saul of Tarsus to become Paul The Apostle: "his witness unto all men" (Acts 22:15), who was apprehended enroute to Damascus. Paul did not go to bible college at Jerusalem, but to the arabian wilderness where he was taught directly by the Spirit. Yet we find the first part of his conversion was from Saul to unconverted Paul (similar as Simon was to unconverted Peter); Then later from unconverted (wretched) Paul to Paul The Apostle, who helped convert Peter (called Satan, was told when he was converted, then strengthen his brethren). So conversion of Saul->Paul->Converted Paul The Apostle is three staged: OTLaw->NTLaw->Grace. So also conversion of Simon->Peter(Satan)->Converted Peter. So true conversion, rather than true perversion, is from (OTlaw->NTlaw)->Grace, is what's best of "three" things good->better)->best, for only "greatest" of "three" never faileth: 1Cor13 great->greater)->greatest. What's great, such as "great" terror (Dt34), "great" tribulation (Mt24), babylon the "great"(Rev17), is as twice fallen, bwd, to "great"<-greater<-greatest. So we have Babylon the great "is fallen, is fallen", of three things. Jesus said of himself: a "greater" is here: Mt12:41,42; greater prophet than Jonas, greater king than Solomon. But of Christ it is said he ascended into heaven: higher than the heavens, to appear to God for us, not for either of them vs them on high in heavens. Moses was great, Jesus greater; But Christ of Jesus->Christ is as the greatest in heaven above.

Hence we find Servants of sin->Servants of righteousness->Above a servant(no more a servant but a son); And Children of wicked->Children of kingdom->No more children since children differ nothing from servants (know not what their master doeth) and get tossed to<=>fro by every wind(spirit) of doctrine.

As for "foundation", Paul The Apostle (of JC by the will of God) notes no other foundation can be laid than that is laid: Jesus Christ, notably leaves out great (tribulation) of great->greater->greatest in Mt 24:21, giving it no place at all: it was not since time began, no, nor ever shall be; And because such left(behind) of left/right is "desolate": Mt23:38. Not to mention true conversion (rather than perversion), peace with God and eternal salvation, is notably "THROUGH Jesus->Christ" to "Christ": is "the end of the law": Rom 10:4; As is mentioned oft in the NT.
http://www.godshew.org/through.htm

As for Revelation, you sir failed this final exam of the bible at Rev 1:1, by not noting it (the uncovering of John) is sent unto John, not written by John. Rather it is written by Paul, as his angel, who signifies it (unto John) by his own hand in Rev 22:21 with his token(salutation) in every (Pauline) epistle.
http://www.godshew.org/Revelation.htm#Author

Re: Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

Greetings again Daniel,
I will start off by responding to your points. You stated that Paul went to the Arabian wilderness where he was taught directly by Jesus. I think we will both agree that the Arabian wilderness is actually the DESERT. Now lets look at the direct words of Jesus warning us this would happen and who these people would be. Matthew 24:23-26 "Then if anyone says to you, "Look, here is the Christ" or "There!" do not believe it. "For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, the elect. "See, I have told you before hand. "Therefore if they say to you, "Look, He is in the DESERT!" do not go out; or "Look, He is in the inner rooms!" do not believe it. Jesus tell us exactly who Paul(desert) is and Joseph Smith (inner rooms) is. They are false prophets and false christs (anti-christ). The word anti-christ means in place of Christ, not against christ as most people think. Paul puts his gospel in place of the true gospel first delivered to the saints. Try to talk yourself through and passed it, but it will not hold water. Jesus directly warns us Paul is coming and to watch out because for awhile Paul will deceive even the elect (apostles). This is my reply to your post and my new thought for you to respond to.

Now to respond to your other points. Jesus cannot be the end of the law. Jesus stated that not one jot or tittle shall pass away from the law (His true law). It would be easier for the heavens and earth to pass away. I do not think that has happened yet. Revelation was written by John. Read Rev. 1:9-11. It specifically says so. I do not see how Rev. 1:1 says Paul wrote it? You said I should speak of things I know. I KNOW Paul did not write Revelation or Hebrews. Where are all the I,I,I,I,I,I,I's Paul used so much in his writings. No sir, Paul did not write either. To say that is futile. I think that covers all your points again. If not, let me know.

May the wisdom of my Father be with you,
Back to you.
Your friend,

P.S.,
It may always take a couple days for me to respond. Don't give up on me, I will always respond even if I have to say you are right or I have no idea.

Re: Paul: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

Dear AC Paul,
(pseudonym for Anti Christ Paul)

Grace(not law) unto you, and peace (not division),
from God "our" Father and the Lord Jesus->Christ.

It is difficult for me to relate to your level of fear, secrecy(alias), 'sad', plural 'greetings', oxymoronic 'good evening'(darkness), beliefs(rather than knowing), Jesus-ianity(rather than Christ-ianity), 'my Father'(rather than our Father), division(rather than peace), another law(rather than grace), and general biblical miss-understanding(rather than understanding); For I have so long ago Hebrews 6:1 moved on from such childish "principles" to the "man" sort of "blessed", of two noted in Psalms 32:1,2 (Romans 4:7, and even beyond that(of this/that)to what's best of three things good->better)->best; And because I have learned, by study, the first sort of blessed and cursed = accursed by such childish law law was a bloody mess requiring a cover up, which when uncovered, as by revelation(means uncovering), results in all perish rather than none perish, in extinction rather than salvation by grace.

It is difficult for me to re-turn to the middle ages (of babe->child->man->perfect man) which I perceive to be intellectual-suicide and division-all rather than mercy-full and peace-full; Not to mention a childish-adult is an oxy-moron; Especially in the third day is also the seventh (in John 1 & 2), which is the last day, which is not a millennium nor the awful lawful day of the LORD, but the grace us eternal day(light) of God, our Father, which art(is), in heaven: "higher than the (plural divided) heavens" on high. For being high-minded is among un-holy things listed in 2Timothy3; And wanting to be right to make others wrong gives place to all wrong, and thereby to "all dead" in "we thus judge if one died for all then were all dead". All dead = extinction, not salvation; And it's what happens to them, not us: these "all died" and "received not the promise" (Heb 11); these all got saved + destroyed after (Jude 5).

In response to your wise crack on the 12 foundations of the "wall" of the "city" in Revelation 21:14,19, I perceive the crack yer earthy wisdom came from is behind. Have ye not read what yer Father said: I will forsake you, and the city, and your fathers. You remind me of many old people living in new walled cities with gates, guard dogs, windows and doors locked, security alarm on, in FEAR. Have ye not read yer precious stones, apostles of the Lamb, hid behind locked doors and gates, in FEAR of the Jews: Jn 20:19. This sort of assembled, of some, in fear, hath torment; Whereas assembling ourselves together is in perfect love hath no fear. Even John tells you that.

Sir, the debate you're having, and primarily with yourself, and as if one of them who oppose themselves with law law, is not so much whether Paul is anti-christ, but moreso anti-jesus. On that issue we could agree. For of Jesus->Christ it is flat out stated by Jesus himself that he did not come to bring peace, nay, but "division": Mt 10:34; Lk 12:51. So John aptly notes, and thrice, there was "division" among the people, and notably "because of him": Jn 7:43; 9:16; 10:19. Perhaps you missed the TAKE HEED 101 class, was notably given to AVOID being DECEIVED.

Sir, the canonization debate you're proposing is so 'old' it predates Shakesphere, who was contemporary with, and had the same royal favor of the king, as Translators of the Bible, learned men all, who knew it was preposterous order to teach first and learn after, as preposterous as saying Paul The Apostle is Anti-"Christ": Anti-"the end of the law". All such has already been debated long ago, and it has been concluded 400 yrs ago the Holy Bible, the seventh, containing old and new testaments, contains 66 books of allegory and mystery made known only to us (of them/us); Revelation being the last of 27 NT books, of which Paul The Apostle is writer of 15, which is more than all 6 other NT writers combined. Not to mention Revelation allegory is as the final exam of the Bible, having 65 books as pre-requisite to passing it, the pass mark being 100%, not 99/100 with one dumb-sheep still lost, as ye seem to be.

Sir, have ye not read in Luke 15 the 1/100 sheep previously lost (dead), is found (alive); And 1/2 sons lost (dead), is also found (alive). So then what lost and dead sheep or prodigal and dead son are ye referring to, pray tell.

Ye say James was not killed by Herod. The Bible says, in Acts 12, Herod stretched forth plural "hands", and "killed James"; Specifically James "the brother of John", the other son of thunder, and notably "with the sword". Perhaps the other James ye refer to, the brother of Jesus: made under the law, was killed by the Jews, as recorded history.

Ye say Peter never backed down to defend Jesus. The Bible says he denied him thrice, and twice. Sir, best friends don't deny or forsake friend or Lord; the Lord now being "that Spirit" of this/that spirits.

Ye say I did not mention foundations vs foundation; But it is written for you all to read in my post. The only foundation laid to build on is "Jesus Christ"; And both peace with God and eternal salvation is "through Jesus->Christ" ends with Christ: the end of the law, the Saviour of the world, the head of every man; Christ whose head is God. So "grow in grace" is about three things: Jesus->Christ->God; And "God our Saviour" will not only have mercy, not sacrifice (not then, not now, not ever), but all men saved(graced) and fully aware what they're saved(delivered) from: law(sin and death).

Sir, ye are one of these "elect" mentioned, who obviously can be deceived by false Christs arising. Rather than growing in grace fwd unto us-ward via Jesus->Christ->God our Saviour, ye wanna have twice fallen bwd to them-ward via Christ->Jesus->God our Destroyer. It doesn't get more deceived than "this":

Jesus: division and not not peace
Christ: peace and not dividead

This Gospel: "beginning of sorrows"(sad): told ww
That Gospel: end of sorrows(sad): "also told" ww

Jesus: made under the law
Christ: the end of the law

This God: I will forsake you, the city, your fathers
That God: I will never leave thee nor forsake thee

To wit: "that God" was in "Christ" reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses.

Allegory: I am (grace) not come to destroy (law), but to fulfill (grace). Only grace full fills, for law is limited to not full, to not every tree, but a tree short of a forest, a frie short of a happy meal. Law demands perfection, but can never make comers perfect; Unless, off course, ye perceive extinction as perfection of the perfect law of liberty, which will never happen since law cannot disannual grace nor does darkness make light flee; Rather grace abolishes law and light makes darkness flee.

Let there be light(only); And there was light(only).
Let there be understanding; Not miss-understanding.

Sir, it is ye who do the twisting of things in all the Pauline Epistles mentioned by Peter, and notably to yer own destruction: life + death = a dead end, the dead end of grace + law(ministration of death). Even Jude tells you that, in saying all those saved out of Egypt got destroyed afterward (Numbers gives the accounting). Destroy is notably the last of three things a Jn 10:10 "thief"(law) does: steal, kill, destroy; Iff said thief isn't made dead testator of NT, so His grace may be of "force" (Heb 9). For law added makes grace "no more grace", just as death added makes life no more (eternal) life. Selah.

Such is why Paul, and not John, gets to play the "last trump" it, which is His Grace only, the only wise God, the only true God, the blessed and only Potentate of twain claiming to be Potentate:

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus->Christ with you->all. Amen.

Re: Re: Paul: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

Daniel,
Hello once again. Why do you think I live in fear? I have seen many people's fears, and they do away with them by allowing themselves to believe fairy tales. I would love to debate law and grace but will not after this. How can there be a debate when grace cannot exist without law. Opposite you-take away law and grace is worthless and void. It is a deadly way to cover up your fears. Do you not know that he who repents and has been forgiven more by Father's grace for breaking the "true law" loves Jesus even more? No law=no sin=no repentance=no forgiveness=less love=death=satan get exacly what he wants=tears from heaven and from me. Bloody law of evil priest equals death just as grace alone. The true law/grace hath no fear, but loves the Lord. The elect spirit of Father who came to earth as Jesus said, "If you love me keep my commandments". I will tell you the difference between fear of the law and love of the law. A little boy sets in school and the teacher needs to leave for a few minutes. He tells the class if anyone touches the beautiful painting set up he will throw them out of school. One naughty little boy says to the other little boy, "I will give you five dollars to color and mark all over the painting". The little boy sets and debates whether or not five dollars is worth being thrown out of school. Fear gets the best of him and he does not do it. The teacher is very disappointed in the little boy. In the other version the five dollars is offered and the little boy does not even think of being thrown out of school, he just asked the naughty little boy why on earth would I color and mark on such a beautiful painting? The teacher was very proud of the little boy and invited him in for supper at his house. Peace not fear be with you.

Now to reply to your points. The James I spoke of is James the Just, half brother of Jesus by marriage and not blood. He is the writer of James, not James the apostle. Again, that is just a fact. I also love Psalms 32:1-2, but how can transgression be forgiven when it can't exist without law? Even a dumb lost sheep like myself sees that (thank you for that compliment by the way :). The old earthly holy city has nothing to do with the heavenly one, and you still did not answer where Paul's name will be. Lastly, you are right, this is a very old debate about Paul. How do I know? Revelation 10:8-11 tells me so. The "little book" is the writings of Paul, They taste(sound)sweet like honey, but make your stomach(life)bitter(dead). Jesus said to John (the writer of revelation) "You must prophesy AGAIN about(to)many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings(gentiles)." This was done once by the true apostles, but later Paul went through sowing the tares among the wheat (more to come on this later)! So once again the true gospel needed to be preached to the gentiles.

Now to my new point (not that I want to be right to prove you wrong, please respond and show me where I error. That is how we learn). Does God inspire error? Leviticus chapter one is sick error. The work of evil preist, scribes, and men. Paul's "conversion" is also sick error written by men. Acts 9:7 states the men with Paul heard the voice and saw no one. Acts 22:9 states the men indeed saw light and did not hear the voice. Which is it my friend? Was Father confused when He inspired these writing? No, because they are not from Him just like Leviticus chapter one is not from Him! Sorry, but Paul takes yet another step down. Many more "biblical" items to come, then the great fall of Paul once again two thousand years later (the first fall will be my next point). His reign of terror and death will end soon right hear on your website. I have nothing against you, nor Paul. I only want to confront the "evil one" who appeared to and tricked Paul into doing what he did and to take him down through the power and the blood of Yeshua, the son and spirit of my Father. Jesus is my strength and my wisdom. I am not capable of anything without Him. I have much to do in life and do this not to prove you wrong. I do it to prove the evil one wrong. Why? Jesus rode in as the lamb of God on a donkey. Only a first born lamb can redeem a donkey (know your old testament). We are the donkey's that get their necks broke if we are not redeemed. Jesus died to redeem us so we could be presented as holy unto Father when we are not. This is a debt I cannot repay nor does Father want us to repay. So as thanks, I keep "try" to keep His commandment the best I can to show Him that I love Him. When I fail and repent, that is when Grace saves my life. Brother, we are redeemed by the blood of the Lamb only if we repent when we sin. If you believe in no law=no sin=you know the rest. Love one another as I have loved you, said Jesus. This is why I am writing this to you and everyone who will read it right now. Peace and wisdom be with you.

P.S.>
I am coping my point from last time "DESERT" that you did not respond to.>>>

You stated that Paul went to the Arabian wilderness where he was taught directly by Jesus. I think we will both agree that the Arabian wilderness is actually the DESERT. Now lets look at the direct words of Jesus warning us this would happen and who these people would be. Matthew 24:23-26 "Then if anyone says to you, "Look, here is the Christ" or "There!" do not believe it. "For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, the elect. "See, I have told you before hand. "Therefore if they say to you, "Look, He is in the DESERT!" do not go out; or "Look, He is in the inner rooms!" do not believe it. Jesus tell us exactly who Paul(desert) is and Joseph Smith (inner rooms) is. They are false prophets and false christs (anti-christ). The word anti-christ means in place of Christ, not against christ as most people think. Paul puts his gospel in place of the true gospel first delivered to the saints. Try to talk yourself through and passed it, but it will not hold water. Jesus directly warns us Paul is coming and to watch out because for awhile Paul will deceive even the elect (apostles). This is my reply to your post and my new thought for you to respond to.

Dear AC (Anti Christ),

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ye do realize this forum goes globe-all, don't ye?

To be AFRAID to post yer real name is EVIDENCE ye have succumbed to, are still in bondage to, FEAR hath torment, ye dumb-sheep. Source: Imperfect love. Imperfect? Law: Wrongful convictions? Imperfect!

Perfect love(God) hath no fear at all. The Light (understanding) of that God has no darkness at all. Even John says that; Unless ye wanna take out both Paul's and John's writings from the NT of the Bible.

So ye think, or should I say believe, light cannot exist without darkness (grace cannot exist without law). Silly man, such is as saying life cannot exist without death, which are "contrary things" that cannot coexist in peace. Fool, pick one only: Life or Death. "Either make the tree good or corrupt(evil)". Pst: law added makes grace "no more grace". Allegory: death added makes life no more eternal life. Selah.

Do ye not understand a little cancer us law can and will kill the whole body, including the head of it? Pst: "a little leaven leveaneth the whole lump".

Forgiveness is for "them": Father, forgive "them"; And notably because they "know not" what they do. Charity never faileth is above forgiving one another; And because charity thinketh no evil (no law: sin and death). It's all allegory, with an allegoric more-all: Grace is sufficient (meaneth no law required). Even Jesus tells you that; Unless ye wanna also take out the four gospel accounts of what Jesus answered and said. Note: "answered" and "said" are two things, not the same thing. Not to mention check out the "and" in 2Peter 3:8 for a revelation of Rev 20's mention of 1000 yrs. Or maybe you'd also like to delete the writings of converted Peter, because they mention all the epistles of Paul?

While yer at it, check out God is "excepted" (exempt) from this law law, because God will not put grace under his feet; And because grace is a crown of glory that goes on the head of Christ is God. Even Solomon tells you that, in Proverbs 4; Unless ye also wanna take out the writings of Solomon the wise guy.

AC, there is no 'James The Apostle' in all the Bible. There is "Paul The Apostle" in titles of Pauline Epistles, including Paul The Apostle To The Hebrews, a title aptly given "his witness to all men" and "his angel" who plays the "last trump" it, so that none perish by grace instead of all perish by law.

It's 'elementary' dear watson; not "high" school.
[Life(Grace) + Death(Law)] - Death(Law) = Life ONLY.
(Saved + Destroyed) - Destroyed = Saved(Graced) ONLY.
Not everybody makes it through "high" school:
Romans 9:31; 1Corinthians 11:15; Hebrews 7:23.
Being "high"-mindead can get you killed: dead.
Mind not high things. Be not "highminded" x 2.
For highminded is among unholy things: 2Tim 3.

Three types of "blessed":
1. Psalms 32:1 (Romans 4:7)...good
2. Psalms 32:2 (Romans 4:8)...better
3. Genesis 2:3 (neither of twain): best
POINT: "Grace" is neither of twain "law"s in Mt 22.
That is why His Grace cannot lie(law) nor die(law).
Grace can't be tempted(lawed), nor tempts(laws);
Unless ye'd also delete the writings of James;
Which dovetail with all the prior Pauline writings.
Perhaps that is why James cannonized after Hebrews.

There ye go again into Revelation, without noting there's 65 books prior to it as pre-requisites to understanding the allegory therein. Rev 10:8-11? Ye may wanna check out bitter-sweet sermon in James 3, which compares two sorts of wisdom; Noting yer sort is "earthy sensual devilish": James 3:15 not first pure, and therefore not first peace-able of seven things pure grace notably is. Selah.

AC, does yer wife know yer making a fool of yerself on a ww public forum indexed very often by google?

AC, the gentiles were never given the law, was only given to jews, by Moses: John 1:17; And even the jews at awful lawful Mt Sinai notably well said such accusation-all(Jn 5:45) and condemnation-all(Jn 3:17; 8:3-11; 1Cor3:9) law law should not be spoken to them again: Deuteronomy. What shall we say then? What's evident from the evidence provided? Romans 9:30-33!

AC, it's not plural and contrary scriptures which are given by inspiration of God, but notably only the singular script-u-are in 2Timothy 3:16; Unless ye'd also like to delete Paul's writings unto Timothy.

What saith the script-u-are? "Cast out the bondwoman AND her son": both the law and the result of law: sin and death; Which things are an allegory: Galatians 4.

What saith the Spirit "unto the churches", if Galatians the only book written "unto the churches"? Perhaps: "the law is not of faith": Galatians 3, written unto foolish bewitched people of Galatia. What else? The evidence makes it "evident" that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God. So what makes ye think ye are? Perhaps yer legalism has deceived you, into ignoring all the evidence. Now faith is the substance and evidence: Hebrews 11.

AC, 'donkey' does NOT occur in the NT. Jesus rode into Jerusalem on his divided young "@ss": Mt, Mk, Lk, Jn. Donkey does NOT occur anywhere in the Bible. Donkey: stupid, silly, obstinate person (Webster).

Go ye and learn what meaneth: I will have mercy, and not sacrifice; Which means I will have grace, and not law, life and not death. Not to mention the "not" part is not then, not now, not ever, with that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself: all light(understanding) and no darkness(ignorance) at all, none in Christ: the end of the law; no law, no sin, no death "sting" of law-IMPuted-sin-and-death.

AC, the only point ye have is bwd pointed; And even if ye go all the way bwd to the first "God said" in Genesis 1:3, God notably said "let there be light", not lights, nor light + darkness. Problem is, if ye go further bwd to Genesis 1:1's mention of "beginning", ye'll learn on the way bwd the "beginning" of such knowledge and wisdom is fear: Father and Son David and Solomon, in Psalms and Proverbs. Selah.

Beginning 1: Fear, hath this end: torment.
Beginning 2: Sorrows, has this end: grief.
Good Grief? An oxyMORON with a BAD end: Grief.
Such are the ends of yer Mt 22: 36-40 "law law".

So let us, go on: fwd, from such law law to grace.
As for host of them, they have no place in Gen 2:1.
Pst: after 6th and prior to the 7th day: No Place!
On the seventh day, which has no evening & morning?
God ended blessed and sanctified prior to "rested"!

The kingdom of God is within "you", of "you all".
It's not within "ye do err": greatly, and alway.
http://www.godshew.org/YeYou.htm

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Good evening Danny,
Ok, response to you first. Donkey not in bible (Matt. 21:2), or maybe translated ass in yours. If it ass in NT, then its ass in OT. If it's donkey in NT, its donkey in OT (or maybe I'm the "donkey" responding to something so absurd?). James the Apostle not in the entire bible (again I will be the donkey for your enjoyment).Matt. 10:1-4 and many other places? Proverbs 4, you must be making an "donkey" of me? It says "Do Not Forsake My Law" and "Keep My Commandments". That does not sound like Paul's "All is lawful to me"? Why would I take away James or any other book of the bible, besides the wonderful letters of Paul? I believe in every book besides Paul. I just do not believe the parts changed and added by the preists and scribes...Jere 8:8 "Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood." 2 Tim. 3:16 is a great verse. No one stood with Paul at his first defense. That's the whole point of his letters, which brings me to my new point.

The first fall of Paul:
Paul is whipped with has his tail between his legs, much like his "father and teacher" was by the time he writes the second letter to Timothy. He cries to Timothy in 2 Tim. 1:15 "This you KNOW, that all those in ASIA have turned away from me,....". To bad neither Paul nor his father "the evil one" could see into the future! Let's look and see what Jesus has to say about that statement by Paul. Jesus is talking to the congregation of believers in Ephesus. Did I mention Ephesus in in ASIA. Jesus is telling them what they have done well. Let's see what He says. Rev 2:2 "I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and ARE NOT, and have found them LIARS;...." Do me a favor and please do not say He is speaking of the Nicolaitans which He mentions in verse 6. I really don't want to respond to that. Way to much time, but I will if I have to. You are right when you say Paul says he is an apostle to Christ Jesus. I can't remember Jesus saying that. I only see Jesus calling him a false apostle. Paul preaches the same old non-sense that his "father" did 6 thousand years ago. Pauls "father" (Satan) told Eve that if she ate of the tree she would not surely die. Nope, she died. Paul says their is no law and if you break it, don't worry and be happy, their is no sin because of grace. Go ahead, it just may not be "Helpful", but you shall not surely die if you do not repent. Nope, you will surely "sleep" and die again in the age to come (forever)! It's just the same ol' crap in a new package.

Recap of unanswered points:
1. Where is Pauls name in the Holy City in heaven?
2. The DESERT question?
3. People voice/no voice...see light/no see light?

Please give a resonable response or say you can't (no non-sense). Just respond either way. I believe I always try to respond to your points? I am starting to believe I am the "donkey". Do you really believe the opposite of what you state, to have people make your true point for you? Say you believe something so people will respond to make the point you want? I know you are a very smart man and see things not many see. If this is true, you are the victor! Anyway, I look forward to your reply.
Thank you for this offer of the public forum to take this debate to the whole world as you said. After all, I am making a fool of myself. I am starting to see the spirit of your father in you, but I can take it unlike the past past-ors you debated with. Tic Toc, good ol' Paul is falling off the clock. Just a little humor, don't take it personally. I really like you and may Father bless you.
Good night,
AC (Against Churches, "Pauls version").

Dear AC (Against Churches),

GRACE unto you, and PEACE,

Stupid (donkey) man: Grace is not 'against' anyone, but rather Grace is "with" everyone: "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee". Nothing is impossible "with" God. Nothing is possible 'against' God. Paul was not 'against' any churches, being THE APOSTLE of "grace" and "peace" unto all men: "his witness unto all men": Acts, of the Apostles, written by Luke, having perfect understanding of all things: Luke 1:3.

Hell-o, anyone there or am I speaking into a vacuum?

The "letter killeth": 1Cor 3; So there are no 'letters' written by Paul The Apostle, only "epistles", even unto the Hebrews. Pauline epistles all open and close with grace, not law; Also with JC, not CJ, as does the NT open and close with JC, since that is the only foundation laid to build on; And both peace with God and eternal salvation are through J->C, since J was made under the law, and C is the end of the law. "Ye are not under the law, but under grace", as noted twice in Romans and Galatians.

It all computes, from Gen 1:1 to Rev 22:21, but only when you stop being law law and start being grace us; realizing it's all allegory and mystery to solve, as told so often by Paul The Apostle, of grace and peace; Who is also a faithful "steward" of the mysteries of God, so both reveals and conceals, because it's a "mystery" with lots of twists to it.

REMEMBER J both "answered" AND "said". It's mystery! In the "verily verily" gospel "according to John", the only gospel account which is "verily verily", J plays two parts: Son of Man and Son of God. Hence two resurrections are mentioned in John. Hell-o! The last day has one resurrection only, not two resurrections. Not to mention Son of Man is "Lord also" of the Sabbath, but for clarity the Sabbath made for man. So that's one Lord too many, and one Sabbath too many; Not to mention one resurrection too many. Not to mention Son of Man should repent: Numbers. Not to mention Son of God can also be Son of God on "high", which is the awful lawful God in the midst of plural divided "heavens", not the true God in "heaven": "higher than the heavens". Hell-o!

"Christ" appeared to God in "heaven", and for "us". You "give more earnest heed", if you wanna "escape". The only other option given is: "no escape"; which is notably what happens to "them", not to "us". For God hath NOT appointed "us" unto wrath(law: worketh wrath).

AC, move on, from J to C; For other wise you'll get: "Cursed EVERY ONE that hangeth on a tree", is noted in both OT and NT. The curse of the law? Hell-o!

AC, you are so far BEHIND you are as a donkey. This debate has been done already, by learned men, more than once, even thrice, and it has been aptly concluded by all such which books should be in the Holy Bible, to make it complete, whole, as if a perfect work. But not as one changed, rather as if an already good one made better, and made better by using the most appropiate wording of many possible word translations, to help, not hinder, with the allegory and mystery thereof, so it can be solved. We're not talking an unsolvable mystery, but one that can be solved, in time, by all assembling ourselves together, not by being division-all, accustion-all, condemnation-all... which ye seem to wanna be, and unto your own destruction, not mine nor any of "us".

Truly Grace us people can't be tempted, deceived, nor destroyed; But can be frustrated, vexed, by the likes of ye do err, wanting to be right to make others wrong, witch only makes all wrong, not all right.

Paul: I do NOT frustrate(law) the grace of God. Why not? For law added makes grace "no more grace", but a perverted oxymoronic mixture of grace + law("added"); Witch is as foolish as life + death(added) = dead end.

If you must go into Revelation without noting there are 65 books prior to it as pre-requesite to understanding it, please note it's "one like unto the Son of man" ("should repent") who says stuff therein; One having a "two-edged sword" coming out his mouth. The "word of God" (grace) is "sharper than any twoedged sword", as noted in Hebrews 4: 12. Selah! Allegory: Grace is smarter than law law scape-goats and dumb-sheep willing to be divided left/right; Not knowing in Luke 17 the Son of Man has one thing for both of them vs them: Noahic sort of "destruction".

You dumb-sheep, Paul does NOT say he is an apostle of Christ Jesus (mirrorly the reverse of Jesus Christ); But rather clarifies he is an apostle of "Jesus Christ", and by the will of God: I will have mercy, and not sacrifice. Go ye and learn what this meaneth. Then come, let us reason together. For ye are not being reason-able at all, but foolish, which speaks of sitting in "Moses's seat": Matthew 23:1-39, along with "fools, hypocrites, vipers, and blind guides".

AC, ye may wanna check out what the Harvard Medical Journal says of Americans: over 25% are mentally ill, diagnosed and being treated. Worse problem is, up to another 30% are mentally ill, but not yet diagnosed or being treated. Ye seem to fit another 30%. Get help, in time; Or not, is to crash and burn.

Your argument is foolish, full of holes, ignorance, even stupid and stubborn, also paranoid, and delusional, as if a farce rather than a debate. I repeat: does your wife know you're making a fool of yourself on a ww public forum oft indexed by google?

AC (what is your real name, for I tire of calling you AC), repentance speaks of chanGe, from faith to faith, from glory to glory, as from law to grace, as from ignorance to understanding, by embracing understanding, and thereby having thy head (Christ: the head of every man) crowned with "grace glory": Proverbs 4: with all thy getting, get understanding.

AC, what you believe or not believe is not the issue. It's not about believe. Devils "believe": James 2:19. Rather it's about "know": John 8:32. YE shall KNOW the truth...shall make YOU free, of believe lies. You even mention it oft: "believe [it] not": Mt 24:23,26; 1Jn4:1; etc. It wasn't Father, forgive them, because they believe not. No, but rather Father, forgive them because they "know not". Not knowing is what needs forgiveness. Knowing needs no forgiveness. Hell-o!

I don't speak of what I believe, but what I "know". Fools believe all sorts of lies. Grace ppl believe not any lies. Look at America, at war, which came about via lies. Oh what a tangled web such now is. I spoke to this issue, personally emailed POTUS himself, even long before 9/11, and every month since. But he is as foolish as ye are, and as stubborn, telling so many lies he now has a tangled web; and unto his own destruction, not mine. Destruction is what happens to "them", not to "us".

AC, I do NOT wanna be right to make you wrong; but rather to make all right and no left(behind) at all.

AC, the holy(law) city ye speak of, gets so law drunk it falls ("decends") "out of heaven", not rises (ascends)into heaven. Hell-o! As a bride who makes herself ready, by self-righteousness, which is "of the law": Philippians; which is to say of "dung"? Ready to what? "Ready to Vanish"! Such is noted in Hebrews 8 and Revelation about baby-lon the great, the great whore, whoring with law; both of which are authored by Paul. Not to mention yer Father said: I will forsake you, "the city", and your fathers. Not to mention J said: why hast thou "forsaken" me, as a quote from Psalms, and in the midst of seven last utterances, of Jesus, of Nazareth; not of Christ.

Give more earnest heed, to what's been said, in order to escape: Hebrews 2. Else what? No escape: 1Thess 5:3. Pick one only: either escape or no escape. Hint: give more earnest heed, to escape. Pick one only: either them or us. Hint: destruction happens to them, which is why the Lord is longsuffering to us-ward, which is accounted as salvation. Pick one only: either law or grace. Hint: Hebrews 13: 25; Revelation 22:21... "token" of Paul, written by his own hand:

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ WITH YOU ALL. AMEN.
(alternative noted: LAW "was": "AGAINST" us: Col 2:14)

Good Morning Dear Brother Daniel,
Remember when I said I would tell you to the whole world when you were correct? I tell you now that you are correct when you say it is Paul's "token" phrase that ended the book of Hebrews. When the light enters a room, darkness is "dis-spelled". I was in prayer to my Father for a sign that I should be having this debate with you and to show me proof that Hebrews was written by Peter and not Paul. I got my sign and answer that very night. My brother, in spirit, first thing during our study last night told me to go to the end of Hebrews and that there was something to be seen. I had not yet mentioned this to Him (Father is wonderful). He had me read Heb. 13:21. The verse ends with the phrase ....glory forever and ever. Amen. Do you know what that is? It is the end of Peter's letter. It is Peter's "token" phase as noted in 2 Peter 3:18 "...glory both now and forever. Amen." Hebrew continues with verses 22-25 which ends with Paul's "token" phase and Amen. The word "Amen" ends letters and epistle dear friend. The same old priest of old in the new "church" added the last three verses to Hebrews to fool people into "believing" Paul wrote Hebrews. The same people did the same with 1 Peter to try and tie Paul and Peter together as "brothers of the same gospel". Let's look again. Peter ends his epistle in 1 Peter 3:11 ..."glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. (Peter's "token" phrase). The following verses 12-14 were then added by the new "priests" of Paul's new "church". Verse 12 speaks of Silvanus (Silas), Paul's sidekick false apostle, Babylon, and Mark being as his son, and is the seconding ending again with "Amen". The spirit of darkness in no match for the true spirit of the true Father in Heaven, King of the universe. So in front of the whole world I tell you that not I, but my Father in heaven has "dis-spelled" the darkness and lies of your teacher Paul, and of his father Satan who was a liar and a murder from the beginning. It is not my name, who I am that is important. It is the message of my Father that is important. To give my name is to take credit for my Father. No sir, It is my Father who has all glory. It is the spirit of your father that calls me "stupid donkey man, dumb lost sheep and so on. Is it not you who opened your mouth and spoke the words of your father "Fools believe all sorts of lies"? To state that Paul wote Hebrews is all sorts of lies. I need not to call you names, my Father takes his vengence for me. Dear Brother, the light of mt Father has entered your room to "dis-spell" darkness. Do you not know darkness always flees from light with no answer? When do people get your answer and response from the spirit of the last posting and the other before? Pray day and night to your father and see if it comes to you. That will be your answer. How will you stand before Father in heaven and explain the blood of innocent people who have "believed" the lies of your teacher, a murder and liar, and his father, a murder and liar from the beginning? Will you say the summer has past, and salvation is gone?

Danny,
Reply to the rest of your last post. Romans 16:3 says Christ Jesus. 1 Cor 1:2 says ..."church of God santified in Christ Jesus. If J is made under law and C is the end of the law, then Paul's church of God is the end of law first, and then under the the law second. They get rid of the law and then are judged under the law for doing away with the law. See, I can use what you say and talk non-sense too! If you knew what "I will have mercy and not sacrifice" meant, it would not be part of this discussion.

Yes Luke did start writing Acts, but it was finished by another. Remember how Paul always cried everyone was leaving him? Think before you spout out who wrote what again. Remember light will always dis-spell darkness.

You are correct when you say the last day has only one resurrection. It is the resurrection of the lost. Satan will be bound up on earth 1000 years while the saints are in heaven in the "Holy City". The earth is void of all life which "chains up Satan". He has no one left to deceive because the saved left with Jesus and the lost are all dead, the first death. 1000 years later the lost are resurrected in the second and last resurrection. Satan is loosed once again to deceive the lost just before judgement is announced on them. He tricks them and says lets surround the camp of the saints, the beloved city- Rev.20:7-10 Note the city has not yet come down from heaven. This is later in Rev. 21:1. The lost are surprised to see the earthly holy city empty. This is the last act of Satan before he is burned up with the rest of the lost- Rev.20:9-10.

Then you say the Holy City of Father is drunk with law and falls from heaven like a babylon whore? The place where Jesus said He would go and prepare for the saints? Are you out of your mind or is it your fathers mind? I pray to my Father you will not be one standing their looking at the empty city. Jude verse 22-23, "And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh".

You say "my argument" is foolish, full of holes, ignorance, stupid, stubborn, paranoid, delusional and a farce. Why can't the spirit of your father prove it so foolish? Because the light of the true Father will always dis-spell the darkness. Do you not "know" what you read. Rev. 22:12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work." Did he say grace? Our reward is for our good works. Grace is for the covering of our sins that have been repented of. What sins? Sins of Father true law which you KNOW nothing of and which you deny exists. Therefore Jesus says?
"Depart from me." The time of compassion is over and now is the time for fire. Your website and the teaching of your father are an abomination in the site of Father. It is a liar and a murder of the innocent who "believe" the teaching of your teacher and his father satan. Did you notice I never called you names personally? The true spirit of Father will restrain you. Your father knows nothing of this and knew nothing of it from the beginning.

Pray, Pray, Pray to your father. Will he answer? He has already fallen from heaven in disgrace like a shooting star.

Re: Re: Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

Dear AC (Against Chruches),

You'e giving away your identity
by calling me Danny, and twice.

I'm busy with Easter 2007:
Palm Sunday = April Fools Day.

You'll have to wait for a reply

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus with you all. Amen.

Re: Re: Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

AC (Against Churches),

I've studied out "Christ Jesus" and "Jesus Christ" throughout the New Testament. Obviously you have not; and seem to be among those scatter brained brethren in "Christ Jesus" both converted Paul and converted Peter write unto; And notably as an apostle of "Jesus Christ", focused on "Christ" of Jesus->Christ: the end of the law, not on Jesus of Christ->Jesus: made under the law. For as Paul notes, to foolish bewitched churches of Galatia, anyone justified by law is fallen from grace above; which is to say from higher God (Grace) to law law God on high.

Of created/made things, what is "made" by the law? "One proselyte: twofold: more the child of hell": Mt 23. Of created/made things, what is Christ: the end of the law made? "Perfect": Heb 5, and law is not perfect: Heb 6-10, no matter whether written by Paul or Peter. Of created/made things, what is made by the God of all grace (no law at all)? "You", made "perfect"... and lastly stablished: 1Pet 5:10. Stablished in what? Grace, Mercy, Peace: Paul, Peter, Jude.

Ye obviously missed the TAKE HEED 101 CLASS, which also noted the reason is: not to be deceived by many shall come...to DECEIVE...and shall deceive many. What part of first and last "many" did you not get?

As to yer ignorance about the church of God at Corinth, ye may note Paul (as apostle of JC) gave such carnal childish divided chistians at Corinth a CJ test, which they failed; So he wrote unto them about what "never faileth": "charity", and why charity never faileth: because it's the "greatest" of three things, not the great nor greater of two things. As to such church, of such God, said carnal childish divided church is of law law God on high; fallen from grace above(higher) to law below(oh high).

Ye can read about CJ and the Ghost in Hebrews 3; Which notes J of CJ is only a "high" priest, of God on "high". It also notes said Ghost gets tempted and easily provoked (true God can't be tempted), and then said Ghost (Phantom Menace) gets awful lawful with law worketh wrath is destructive, not constructive.

AC, we are NOT the body of Jesus of Christ->Jesus. We ARE the body of Christ of Jesus->Christ. Such is the constant theme throughout the New Testament, which notably opens and closes with "Jesus Christ"; Also noting often that peace with God and eternal life are "through Jesus->Christ", which ends with Christ: " is the end of the law", Who is "the Saviour of the world" that God so loved and was in "Christ" reconciling the world unto himself. "Jesus" of "Christ->Jesus" is only "Saviour of Israel", of Jacob->Israel, as is also noted. It's "allegory" and "mystery" to solve in time, lest all perish by law instead of none perish by grace void of law, love void of fear, mercy void of sacrifice, peace void of division. Hell-o!

AC, I do not teach nor preach, but rather share what I have learned. I would not have anyone believe what I say; For I could be one of many shall come to deceive, and give 99/100 truths with a little lie thrown in, which would leaven the whole. So I would that everyone check it out, to see what I say is 100% true, not 99/100 nor worse: 2/3= 0.666 to infinity of nothing. Nothing is what dblemindead ppl get from God: James 1. Nothing is what those are who do not have charity: 1Cor 13. Selah. Do your home work!

Paul notably gave the reason ppl were leaving his grace and peace gospel for another gospel, and it was because of three top dogs: James, Peter(Cephas), and John who was as a "thorn in the flesh", the messenger of Satan(Peter is the only one called Satan in Bible). It's "allegory" and "mystery" to solve by "give more earnest heed" to what's been said; And notably to "escape" of two options: "no escape" or "escape" wrath to come, and notably upon "them" (not us; for God hath not appointed "us" unto wrath, rather God hath given "us" the victory).

AC, there are no lost to resurrect in Luke 15, where it flat out notes 100/100 sheep are all found, alive; And 2/2 sons are both found, alive. So rejoice.

As for Satan(Peter) in Revelation, read 2Peter 3:8, especially the "and" 1000 yrs are as 1 day, which allegorically refers to Revelation 20; Which Peter notes he read in 2Peter 3:15,16; Which notes it is written by Paul, and as an epistle having the Pauline token(ticket to heaven) at the end, as the conclusion of the Holy Bible containing Old & New Testaments.

AC, Jude's mention of "compassion" is as "pity" according to Jesus; And there is no "difference" to be made in "there is no respect of persons with God", nor with Son of God. Geeze, even the Herodians knew that much about God and Son.

AC, ye make a fool of yerself quite well, and need not any help from me in doing sow.

AC, there is a difference between "work" and "works". One is singular, and one is plural. C of JC notably "finished" the "work" that God gave him to do (Lo, I come to do thy will O God: I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: I will have grace, and not law); And notably before the cross: John 17. "Their end" shall be according to "their works": grace(life) + law(death) is a dead end. Such is what happens to "them": as in Adam(male and female "them": Gen 5) all die. So the Lord is longsuffering to "us-ward": all us and no them at all, just us, which is accounted as "salvation", not extinction.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Danny,
Reply to the rest of your last post. Romans 16:3 says Christ Jesus. 1 Cor 1:2 says ..."church of God santified in Christ Jesus. If J is made under law and C is the end of the law, then Paul's church of God is the end of law first, and then under the the law second. They get rid of the law and then are judged under the law for doing away with the law. See, I can use what you say and talk non-sense too! If you knew what "I will have mercy and not sacrifice" meant, it would not be part of this discussion.

Yes Luke did start writing Acts, but it was finished by another. Remember how Paul always cried everyone was leaving him? Think before you spout out who wrote what again. Remember light will always dis-spell darkness.

You are correct when you say the last day has only one resurrection. It is the resurrection of the lost. Satan will be bound up on earth 1000 years while the saints are in heaven in the "Holy City". The earth is void of all life which "chains up Satan". He has no one left to deceive because the saved left with Jesus and the lost are all dead, the first death. 1000 years later the lost are resurrected in the second and last resurrection. Satan is loosed once again to deceive the lost just before judgement is announced on them. He tricks them and says lets surround the camp of the saints, the beloved city- Rev.20:7-10 Note the city has not yet come down from heaven. This is later in Rev. 21:1. The lost are surprised to see the earthly holy city empty. This is the last act of Satan before he is burned up with the rest of the lost- Rev.20:9-10.

Then you say the Holy City of Father is drunk with law and falls from heaven like a babylon whore? The place where Jesus said He would go and prepare for the saints? Are you out of your mind or is it your fathers mind? I pray to my Father you will not be one standing their looking at the empty city. Jude verse 22-23, "And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh".

You say "my argument" is foolish, full of holes, ignorance, stupid, stubborn, paranoid, delusional and a farce. Why can't the spirit of your father prove it so foolish? Because the light of the true Father will always dis-spell the darkness. Do you not "know" what you read. Rev. 22:12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work." Did he say grace? Our reward is for our good works. Grace is for the covering of our sins that have been repented of. What sins? Sins of Father true law which you KNOW nothing of and which you deny exists. Therefore Jesus says?
"Depart from me." The time of compassion is over and now is the time for fire. Your website and the teaching of your father are an abomination in the site of Father. It is a liar and a murder of the innocent who "believe" the teaching of your teacher and his father satan. Did you notice I never called you names personally? The true spirit of Father will restrain you. Your father knows nothing of this and knew nothing of it from the beginning.

Pray, Pray, Pray to your father. Will he answer? He has already fallen from heaven in disgrace like a shooting star.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

You,
I attached what you just wrote today below. You are an evil spirit which just blasted the Spirit of Father. You are dead already, don't worry about the law. You are a sick and twisted person just like your father the devil. You have no answers to all the points on Paul because your father has none. You are evil and I rebuke you. This debate is over. Go enjoy whats left of your miserable life. Good-bye Satan.

Ye can read about CJ and the Ghost in Hebrews 3; Which notes J of CJ is only a "high" priest, of God on "high". It also notes said Ghost gets tempted and easily provoked (true God can't be tempted), and then said Ghost (Phantom Menace) gets awful lawful with law worketh wrath is destructive, not constructive.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ?

AC,

So then AC, ye quit, give up, so soon?
I had so much more I would share with ye;
But ye did flee, ran away, like a schoolyard kid;
name calling and death threatening as ye did flee.
So it is written: resist the devil and he'll flee.

But thanks for properly addressing me as YOU.
YE shall know the truth...shall make YOU free.
Note the chanGe is from YE to YOU in John 8:32.
http://www.godshew.org/YeYou.htm

Not to mention I still have to post yer secret email.
For those interested, I'll post it as the last post.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You,
I attached what you just wrote today below. You are an evil spirit which just blasted the Spirit of Father. You are dead already, don't worry about the law. You are a sick and twisted person just like your father the devil. You have no answers to all the points on Paul because your father has none. You are evil and I rebuke you. This debate is over. Go enjoy whats left of your miserable life. Good-bye Satan.

Dear AC,

Grace (not law) unto you (not ye), and peace (not division), from God our (not your) Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (not Christ Jesus).

Ye continue to dig a deeper hole. I say again: does your wife know yer making a fool of yerself on a public forum viewed by many and indexed by google?

It is preposterous order to teach first and learn after: a quote from Translators of the Bible.

Peter has no token. Paul does have a "token" written by his own hand, which is notably used in every Pauline Epistle. The phrase used by 2Peter is taken from a Pauline Epistle, since 2Peter (converted Peter) flat out notes he's read all Paul's epistles: 2Peter 3:15,16; and goes on to say "grow in grace" rather than fall from grace to law, and notably to "destruction"; since "law worketh wrath" is destructive, not constructive. Grace is constructive, not constructive. Hell-o!

Notice 2Peter also closes with "our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ", rather than with "Christ Jesus" in 1Peter 5:14; which denotes he's writing as an apostle of "Jesus Christ" (1Peter 1:1) to scatter brained strangers have it backward: "Christ Jesus". Such is also taken from Pauline Epistles; For "Christ Jesus" only occurs from Acts - Peter, but "Jesus Christ" occurs from Matthew 1:1 - Revelation 22:21. Hell-o!
http://www.godshew.org/ChristJesus.htm

I do all your home work for you, and you still complain; Even threaten me with 'vengeance' from yer imagined God. Now this reveals a lot about ye and yer Father, the awful lawful God "on high" in plural divided "heavens"; Divided left/right, where even the right side of this law/law sides war is law: sin and death... Albeit "another law", which produces "evil(law) concupiscence" and then makes victims feel "wretched"; Also noted thrice in Pauline Epistles: Romans 7; Colossians 3; 1Thessalonians 4.
http://www.godshew.org/AnotherLaw.htm
http://www.godshew.org/Concupiscence.htm
http://www.godshew.org/BiblicalDots.htm

Ask a PTSD soldier or an exposed priest how they feel. They'll say "wretched", and no where to run from such condemning guilt and torment. Fear hath torment (1John 4). Law worketh wrath and vengeance produces fear. Perfect love(God) casts out all fear hath torment. His Grace casts out all law, so there is no more torment. Hell-o!
http://www.godshew.org/ShewBread4.htm#freedom

Why would ye pray to yer Father for a "sign", if told "an evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign" (Matthew 12:39; 16:4) as in Matthew 24:3 where yer apostles did. Not to mention James 1 says if you lack wisdom, ask God, nothing wavering, and it shall be given, liberally, without any upbraiding. That is what I did, and I got it: understanding. What ye got from God is nothing, and because ye are doublemindead: law law, off yer rocker, full of it: Horeb-bull. But at least ye are seeking; But perhaps not adhering to the see-king advice: seek ye first the kingdom of God AND his righteousness, which is not your righteousness, which is as filthy rags.

The light ye speak of is not even greater of great/greater lights; And is spoken of in Matthew 4:16 and 6:23 as "great" and "darkness", which is to also say "ye therefore do GREATly err": Mark 12:27, to think law is light when it's darkness (shadow-y), or to think law is order when it's dis-order, dis-grace, the root of sin and sin's death sting, also the root of all dis-ease and dis-comfort. Hell-o!

God called the light Day. The day(light) ye speak of is the day of the LORD, a dark day of vengeance, which Amos 5:18 notes is "darkness", and "not light". Hell-o! The LORD ye speak of is not God. Check out the flood story again and note it mentions both God and LORD, but such command different things to Noah. Clever Noah does both: all God commanded and all the LORD commanded. Where did it get him? The hall of shame in Hebrews 11: "these all died" and "received not the promise". Selah.
http://www.godshew.org/ShewBread8.htm#Noah

I have explained to you that both Paul's conversion and Peter's conversion are threefold;
as if "through Jesus->Christ"->God.

Saul->wretched-Paul->converted-Paul The Apostle
Simon->Peter-called-Satan->converted-(by Paul)-Peter

Notice 1Peter is written by "Peter" as an "apostle"; And 2Peter is written by "Simon-Peter" as a "servant and an apostle", which progresses unto "grow in grace"; As if to strengthen brethren "when thou art converted", as told to do by his master in Luke 22:32 and John 21. Prior to such Peter called Satan (Mt) was jailed and escaped (Acts) to deceive the nations (Rev 20) for a season, which many want to be 1000yrs. But Peter himself says don't be ignorant, a 1000yrs is as one day. Perhaps a day called Easter (Acts 12).

Ye need to do a study about "Amen" in the Bible, learn the woman (being deceived, was in the transgression, the law: Romans 4:15) said a double "Amen, amen" to be being both blessed and cursed, notably by her priest. Start in Numbers, where the first mention of "Amen" occurs.

Silly Hebrews used to get on two mtns, shout blessed and cursed from both sides to all the people below, and the blessed part was the first sort of blessed in Ps 32:1,2. Curse of the law ring a bell? It should. For by adhering to law, ye are accursed: Galatians 1:8,9; also condemned: Matthew 12:37. Not to mention getting hung up on the cross results in "cursed EVERY ONE that hangeth on a tree". Hell-o!

Ye need to let go of the deadly tree law in Gen 2:17, the law of commandments Christ abolished in Eph 2:15.

Either make the tree good(grace) or corrupt(law), for law is "both good and evil" ends badly: "evil". That is why there is no mention of law in the end written:

Good brother Daniel,
First things first,
Recap of unanswered points:
1. Where is Pauls name in the Holy City in heaven?
2. The DESERT question?
3. People voice/no voice...see light/no see light?
4. The first fall of Paul?
I guess the law drunk whore city of God fallen from heaven was your response to item number 1? There is nothing I can really say without being mean, so I will keep quite. Answers for the rest? I believe the debate was "Apostle to the Gentiles or the Anti-Christ". Now to respond to you before my new real debate points. I guess if you say Paul wrote Hebrews and Revelation, what more can I say? I can say goats are really sheep and dogs are really cats all day long and it will not make it true. I really like your sign from God scripture quote. Again, what can I say. If you do not know why Jesus said that and what He was talking about, and that it has nothing to do with what I said, more power to you. I am amused by it though. You have clever whit just like Paul. Now back to the real debate you seem to try to avoid.

Point #5
Matt. 5:7
For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

1 Cor. 10:23
"All things are lawful to me, but all things are not helpful...."

I ask you this honestly and mean no smart donkey remark. Am I not hearing Jesus correctly? Has heaven or earth passed away? How can you and Paul say absolutly no law exists anymore? No disrespect, but I find it absurd to say the least.

Point #6
1 Cor. 11:2
"Now I praise you, brethern, that you remember me in all things and keep the traditions as I delivered them to you." Did not Jesus teach the only thing more powerful than the word of God was the traitions of men because they nulify the word of God?

Point #7
Why does Jesus always say "I tell you the truth." Because he knows he is telling the truth.

Why does Paul so often say (Gal. 1:20) "I do not Lie"?
Is it because the spitit leading Paul knows he is lying? This is by no means a fact or truth, but something to think about and very well could be truth.

Point #8
Not that you will not believe this because you think the aposles are vomit eating dogs, but other people reading will certainly see the point because they believe the apostles.
Gal 2:7-8
But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised (Jews) was to Peter(for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles)

Acts 15:7
And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men [and] brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

Who is correct, Peter or Paul? The man who walked with Jesus for 3-1/2 years or Paul who never once meet or spoke to Jesus, unless it was secretly in the "DESERT"? By the way, still waiting on that. After all, that is the debate we agreeded upon, right?

Point #9
Philemon 1:10
I appeal to you for my son Onesimus, whom I have begotten while in my chains,...
1 Cor. 13:2
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
Notice he did not say "if", he said "I have".
1 Cor. 9:22
...to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

Paul is quite the person, or shall we say God? He can beget sons, knows everything, every mystery, all knowledge, and is all things to all people. Seems acting "like" you are "like" whowever you are speaking to is deception? Who is the father of deception and wants to be "in-place-of-God"?
Thank you for your response.

Re: Re: Re: Debate Off: AC quit

Debate off. AC quit and ran away in accordance with James 4:7's: "Resist the devil and he will flee from YOU" (YOU of Ye/You in John 8:32). Perhaps that is why many ye folk resist, but the devil does not flee. They did not give heed to what's said, especially at the end.

For those interested,
here is AC's secret email
and my email reply to it.

----- Original Message -----
To: Daniel Miles
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 9:42 PM
Subject: Off the record personal note

Plural, not singular greeting to you Danny!
I read some about what happened to you. I understand maybe now why you dislike law so much. I truely am sorry that you went through that (not joking). I love you and do not hate you. I only hate what you teach about law. You have to understand that teaching is my enemy, because it is the enemy of life eternal. Do not fear for I am no lunitic out to get you. I will debate you on Paul though and not be so "nice" about that. This is not public unless you make it that way, which is your choice.

On the lighter side.....did you like my greeting? I think you took the "vengence thing" more real that funny! The point was about calling yourself names with your own words. Anyway, I'm not Heather if that is what you are thinking. I'm a man!

Plural good-byes,

AC (Against Churches),

There is no 'off the record', not in
"revelation": uncover, disclose, reveal, make known,
and notably to the POINT of:

- "nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid that shall not be known": Matthew 10:26
- "For there is nothing hid which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad": Mark 4:22
- "For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither [any thing] hid, that shall not be known and come abroad: Luke 8:17
- "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known: Luke 12:2
- "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free": John 8:32

It's not about believe this or that, but about KNOW;

And making known is not for accusation (Jn 5:45) nor for condemnation (Jn 3:17; 8:3-11) of any, but for awareness and understanding of all. For the head of every man is Christ: the end of the law, the Saviour of the world; And the head of Christ is God our Saviour, Who will have mercy and not sacrifice (grace and not law, peace and not division); And Who will have all men saved(delievered, graced) AND all men fully aware what saved(delievered) from: law(sin and death).

So, I will make it public, because knowing is a public matter; For salvation, to the point none perish instead of all perish, is a global matter of salvation(grace) or extinction(law) for all, not for some only: there is "no respect of persons with God"; No, not with law God nor with grace God. By law all die. By grace all live. Either way it's all, not some only. Selah.

Ye may be as 'not nice' as ye like, unto yer own destruction
(if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant; and if any man or angel bring another gospel, let him be accursed by it);

But it will not off end me, nor even hinder my truth out much longer. Not to mention yer vengeance threat has very little effect on me, simply a minor vexation; And even this will soon vanish, as we go on to perfection, forward to us-ward the Lord is longsuffering unto, which is accounted salvation, which is all us and no them at all: just us. For the God given victory is given unto "us", and through Jesus->Christ->God. "The mystery of his will" is "made known" unto "us", is why they cannot be made, perfect, without us, to help. Hell-o!

AC, grace is not against churches, rather with you all. Only law is "against" any, specifically us, as noted in Colossians. So that is why law is done away, abolished, even to the point of blotting out what's "against us". So what's ready to vanish, shall vanish. Poof goes the dragon, a flame out, in the end.

How interesting Palm Sunday = Apirl Fools Day in 2007.

Since it is now Easter (passover) week, and Easter 2007 in the third day is also the seventh day is the last day, ye may wanna review two mentions of "finished" in John 17 and 19, along with probating the will of God, our Father, in heaven, higher than the heavens, to see that God never desired sacrifice for sin, which is "of the law", nor ever took pleasure in "sin, when it is finished, brings forth death (not life)".

If ye desire law(worketh wrath), ye may have it, all the wrath, dis-order, dis-ease, and even death, witch comes with it. If ye must, play out their part having their end, and be faithful unto the death(law). I will play out y(our) part, which is to glory-fy God with grace, to get understanding = grace glory, for all.

AC, secrecy is not the solution, rather part of the problem.

AC, I do not teach, but rather I share what I have learned.
It is preposterous order to teach first and learn afterward.
For what's written is "written aforetime" for our "learning".
Go ye(do err, greatly) and teach(err) is for compare-i-son.
It's about comparison, "comparing spiritual with spiritual".

Law is spiritual, but it's spiritual perversion, spiritual abuse.
Grace is also spiritual, but it's never perverted nor abusive.

Law is good, but it's "both good and evil" ends bad: "evil".
Grace is also good, but it's never ever "evil", good "only".
(God saw only good x 6, very good 7th time in Genesis 1)

Law is holy, but it's also among "unholy" in 2Timothy 3.
Grace is also holy, but it's never among unholy things.
Rather when your grace us, it's "from such turn away".
When we all turn away from such evil(law) it vanishes:

Daniel Miles
Founder of www.GodShew.Org
www leader for 'Allegoric Mystery'

Hi!
Check out the new website I am building. Maybe you would like to add a link to show people how wrong I am?
www.geocities.com/a-cpaul@sbcglobal.net

Dear AC-Paul,

Grace & Peace unto YOU from God & Son Unlimited.

I looked at yer web site, and it's full of holes.
"Ye do err" (greatly and alway); Forgetting...
Forget Son of man should repent: Numbers 23:19?
Forget Son of man has twoedged mouth: Rev 1:16?
Forget Word of God is sharper(not sharp): Heb 4:12?
Forget Son of man vengeful(not merciful): Luke 17?
Forget Peter is called "Satan": Matthew 16:23?
Forget Peter is told to get converted: Lk 22:32?
Forget Peter got converted by Paul's epistles: 2Pet3?

Not to mention Law vs Law is as Loser vs Loser; For any kingdom "divided against itself" falls to ruin.

So "go ye and learn what meaneth" Hosea 6:6,
repeated in Matthew 9:13 as a "go" figure.
Then come and perhaps we can reason together.

And why are you AFRAID to have discussion? Aren't you getting a little old to be afraid? What's more silly: a child afraid of the dark, or an adult afraid of the light? Ye (do still err) are the latter end "worse", spoken of by JC in Matthew 9:16 ... 12:45 ... 23:15 ... 27:64; And by Paul in 1Corinthians 11:17 ... 2Timothy 3:13; And by Peter in 2Peter 2:20.

Danny,
Please tell me the holes? You talk a good talk, but never say anything. Give me solid proof from the words of Jesus that my points (lot more to come) are full of holes. My points are backed up by scripture. Not just one, but many. I guess what Jesus taught His followers while in the flesh was a mistake. He had to come back in the spirit to right His wrong with that Mithra Hitman Paul. Jesus just could not get it right the first time, Eh! I think someone has holes in their head. But seriously, You are not a spring chicken anymore and time is running out. Please think about this. Jesus said nobody would believe Him, but someone was soon coming on their own authority and all would believe him. Everybody but a few believe Paul over Jesus. Only Paul and his sidekick Luke claim Paul was an apostle, when scripture tells us he can not be period. Who the bloody hell do you think Jesus is warning us about? It does not take a pocket protector to figure out it is Paul, when it is being so plainly pointed out to you. Is it you really don't see or you really don't want to see? You think Paul makes it easy. Jesus makes it easy. Paul only promises liberty, then makes you a slave to sin again. Apostle Peter makes this statement against Paul. Wake up Danny. The blood of everyone who believes your lies will be on your hands. This is something neither law nor grace can save you from. It takes a bigger man to admit he was wrong than to prove himself right. I was a christian for many years and believed the nonsense they taught. I WAS WRONG and changed. PAUL IS WRONG and YOU ARE WRONG. Change and live. Don't breath your dying breath promoting that moster Paul. Jesus gives your real life and real freedom. Jesus tells you how not to sin, not that sin does not exist anymore, Jesus says repent, you are forgiven, go and SIN NO MORE. Paul says what you say....I can not sin because there is no law anymore. This is a lie and this leads only to the second death, the eternal death of your spirit.

Dear AntiChrist,

Grace & Peace unto YOU from God & Son Unlimited.

You're hung up on Jesus & temporal salvation, when told to go on to Christ & eternal salvation.

Jesus: was made under the law, and of woman
Christ: is the end of the law, and transgression
Ye are not under law(Jesus), but under grace(Christ)

Jesus: cursed every one, by hanging on a tree: Law
Christ: blessed every one, by do will of God: Grace
E-life of e-salvation is "through Jesus --> Christ".

Even Jesus said you don't mix old & new: Lk 5:36,37

Do the will of God preceeds receive the promise.

Twice fallen requires twice risen for reconciliation.
Jesus is risen to "on high". Christ is risen "higher".
Wickedness (law vs law) occurs in "high" places.
Endless off-tune harping is from high-mindead.
They're always playing the blame game.
Such inducts players in hall of shame.

But hey, it's your right to remain ignorant.
And it's God's right to get it: understanding.