Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: natural minded "grace, grace" chanters ;-(

Dear Fransico,

Grace unto you, and (then) peace(able),
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

You obviously didn't read any pages on my web site; For the links provided on each page will take you beyond the natural of natural(first)/spiritual(after); even unto spiritual vs spiritual, which we are exhorted to compare. For law is both natural and spiritual, both good and evil; so Paul asks the question: Howbeit afterward? Spiritual! Yet if law is both natural and spiritual (in which things are an "allegory" and a "mystery": allegoric mystery), then it behooves us to compare (not mix) "spiritual things (laws) with spiritual (grace)", to see which is witch of "contrary things" mixed make an oxyMORON such as One Proeslyte: Twofold: More the CHILD of Hell(Law): Mt 23... notes fools sat in Moses' Seat: Law.
http://www.godshew.org/HowbeitAfterward.htm

Fransico, I have done my homework, and I have found law is "not of faith": Gal 3:12, and whatsoever is "not of faith" is sin: Rom 14:23; So it reasons law = sin. Indeed law is both the source of sin: Rom 4:15; 5:13 and the strength of sin's death sting: 1Cor 15:56; Jam 1:15.

Fransico, truly Grace Us ppl want only what's best (of good/better/best) for all, not what's good or better for some only. Such do not want to be right to make others wrong, but rather to make all right. Such is to say charity never faileth because it is the "greatest" of "three things" (not the greater of two things). And charity is notably above forgiving one another, because charity thinketh no evil(law). So "thou art no more a servant" (above a servant) is neither of two sorts of servants compared in Rom 6; as is "be no more children"(Eph 4) neither sort of children compared in Mt 13 and Rom 9.

So get above left/right heavens on high; For even being right of such law/law is a deadly snare. Not to mention the higher exhortations: "mind not high things": Rom 12:16 and "be not high-minded": Rom 11:20 and 1Tim 6:17, as "high-minded"(law law) is listed among "un-holy" things in 2Tim3. Selah.

Not to mention the end of the God Shew is already written, notably Pauline written, as told us thrice in the Pauline Epistles; Which is to say Grace us Paul (not Johnny Law) plays the "last trump" it:

The "GRACE" of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen. (Pst: the "you all" thereof begins with "you")

Re: Re: natural minded "grace, grace" chanters ;-(

once again, "sad for you all" ;-(

peace, in spite of the dis-ease(evil) that is of this world and those who love it....... francisco

Re: natural minded "grace, grace" chanters ;-(

Once again, I end it as written:

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ WITH you all. Amen.