Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum

Godshew.org's Uncensored Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LAW vs NO LAW

Please help me understand. If we should move away from LAW (Moses) and to a existence where there is NO LAW or LAWLESSNESS (Christ), than it is no longer RIGHT or WRONG to do the things that was forbidden under the old LAW unless one believes it to be? So if a man kills another man this is acceptable behavior because no LAW exists? What am I missing? It seems to me that as ADULTS and not CHILDREN we know for ourselves what is RIGHT and what is WRONG, but to believe that something is a RIGHT or WRONG will only curse the one who believes that to be the case? I don't know if I am making myself clear, but maybe you ascertain what I am trying to ask. Thanks.

Re: LAW vs NO LAW

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord JC

You are missing something: understanding. Solomon says with all thy getting, get understanding; And clarifies when understanding is embraced thy head is crowned with "grace glory" (not law glory, nor confusion). God is not of confusion, which is to allegory say Grace is not of law. Grace and Law are "contrary things", which only mix to make an oxymoron such as one proselyte.

With "the God of all grace" (no law at all) there is no killing, for only the law kills. Neither is there any wrong, for only law defines anything as wrong. Neither is there any sin, for only law imputes sin.

Any law added to "grace is sufficient" makes grace "no more grace", but perverted grace + law, which is as life + death, or as blessed + cursed, or as Jude 5 notes: saved + destroyed afterward. So we are exhorted to endure to "the end"(Rev 22:21) to be "saved"(only) by grace(only).

Bottom line is:
Problem: Law
Solution: Grace

The GRACE of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

Re: LAW vs NO LAW

Emails(continuing topic)...posted with permission

----- Original Message -----
To: "Daniel Miles"
Subject: Law vs. Grace

Hello Daniel,
I want to thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying.
I do see that it is allegory, however I am still left confused. Here is an example:
Paul say's (Gal. 5:4) that whosoever of you is justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. But he is the one along with the other apostles who
give these commandments to the Gentiles. (Acts 15:29) That ye abstain from meats offered to idols and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication.
This is just one example. But it is why I am confused. Can you help me understand this?

Thanks
Jamie

Jamie(James),

Grace unto you, and peace,
from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Indeed, you are confused. Again I say God is not of confusion, which is to allegory say Grace is not of law.

Paul did not give the commandments you mentioned in Acts 15; Rather James(brother of John) the leader of the church at Jerusalem did, via Judas and Silas. Paul clarifies it in Galatians. For James would let neither the Jews nor the Gentiles be completely free of the law, always adding some law, and a little leaven(law) leaveneth(laweth) the whole lump. So when Herod had James killed it actually pleased the people, as noted in Acts 12. Herod also had Peter(called Satan: Mt 4:10; 16:23; 2Pet 3:8; Rev 20) jailed, but Peter broke jail (Staan loosed for a season) and Peter went underground as a fugutive of the Roman Empire, later surfacing in Italy as Cephas(his underground popish name), became the first pope.

The twelve apostles, both the old twelve(with Judas) and the new twelve(with Mathias) were like a hung jury.
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons16.htm
They could not agree on anything. They (the twelve and the eleven) were upbraided for their unbelief. James and John (sons of thunder) were so disorderly it moved the (other) ten to "indignation": Matthew 20:24. Not to mention James, Peter, and John were as Three Top Dogs which Paul says "seemed" to be pillars, but were obviously not pillars.
http://www.godshew.org/RevelatorySermons26.htm
So Paul said: "Beware of Dogs: Evil(Law) Workers, the Concision: Philippians 3:2; Which was to allegory say beware of James, Peter, John. John was the thorn in Paul's flesh, for John subverted the churches Paul established. And when John subverted the seven churches of Asia (which Paul sent Timothy to watch over, guard against subversion) it made Timothy sorely depressed(oppressed of the devil[law]). But Timothy recovered, as is told us in Hebrews 13.

Of the apostles there were two named James(Jamie). I would like to think your parents named you Jamie(James) after the better one of two, the writer of the
biblical book of James; which dovetails with 14 Pauline Epistles preceeding it, which are also allegory (for Paul is also the "steward" of the mysteries of God, so Paul both reveals and conceals).

Jamie, you can't take an allegoric "mystery" literal; Nor can you make any assumptions based on a few verses. For the allegoric mystery of God has lots
of twists to it, to sort out by see it all first, unto the end, and then judge. But even then judge only righteous judgement (grace); For unrighteous
judgment (law) would also condemn you, since by the curse of the law all are accursed, not some. So it says in Gal 3: cursed EVERY ONE that hangeth on a tree (which is to allegory say lawed every one that gets hung up on the cross, rather than going through it to risen with Christ: the end of the law).

As for the apostles, all twelve were leavened by Judas (who "also" betrayed him, which is to say others did too, such as Peter denied him thrice, and
twice), and were upbraided for their unbelief. So when the 120 elected Mathias to replace Judas; God rejected such election and chose Saul of Tarsus (the worst legalist on the planet) to become Paul (THE Apostle of grace and peace), as "His witness unto ALL MEN"(Acts), including all the other apostles. Peter was called Satan(Matthew 16:23) and also told when(not
if) he got converted, then he was to strengthen his brethren: Luke 22:32. Peter(Satan) eventually got converted by reading all (15) of Paul's epistles, which Peter makes mention of in his 2nd general epistle to his scatter brained brethren, scattered abroad: 2Peter.

Jamie, Let's leave the fine details for a minute and look at the big picture, in the form of an allegoric greater than scenario:

Charity > Love > Hate
(Grace > Law > Law)

The reason Charity "never fails" is because it is greater than Love, which is greater than Hate. And such is to allegory say Grace is greater than two
laws mentioned in Matthew 22:36-40 and two laws mentioned in Rom 8:2. For Law is "both good + evil", but Grace is only good. So we could allegory
substitute Grace for Charity, to learn what Grace is, compared to what it's not: Law. Selah.

For Law and Grace and "contrary things" that cannot coexist in peace, and only mix to make an oxymoron, like "one proselyte": "twofold": "more the CHILD of hell(law)" than former hypocrites, fools, viper, and blind guides were, who all "sat in Moses' seat": Law (Matthew 23).

Not mention Charity thinketh no evil(law). Hence Charity is above forgiving one another, because it's all grace finds no fault with anyone, so then there's nothing to forgive.

It's always about Law vs Grace, no matter how it gets allegorized, whether as chanGe "from faith to faith"(Rom), or as chanGe "from glory to glory"(2Cor 3), or as a chanGe from Mt Sinai(Law) to Mt Sion(Grace): Heb 12.

Let me know if you understood: Grace > Law > Law.
Charity > Love(Law Loves: Jn) > Hate(Law Hates: Prov).

The GRACE(ONLY) of our Lord JC with you all. Amen.

Danny Miles
GodShew.Org
PS: may I forum post our email conversation, as it may "help" others to understand (never intended for any put down, for we're all in this spiritual
training course together)

----- Original Message -----
To: "Daniel Miles"
Subject: Re: Law vs. Grace

Thank you for your time. I do understand. Maybe not as deeply as I would like, but through prayer and constant study I believe I will gain the knowledge I seek. Feel free to post our email conversation on your site.
Thank you. Jamie.